• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to avoid General Chat for this reason. But nowadays I guess I'm too bored. I just avoid idiotic threads :]

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Yeah I like the threads that are more...ah I don't know what words to describe it but I don't like the sex n shit threads.

I just like the plain ol' simple threads like the "How are you doing?" thread.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Now its all sex and drugs

I find it hilarious that this is being used to describe a community that, for the most part, has never had sex and has never done drugs.

I guess that happens when all the mods are in their mid 20s.

Hey now, there is a community outside of the mods. They don't just come in here like "talk about this thing". d:

Years
    Yeah I like the threads that are more...ah I don't know what words to describe it but I don't like the sex n muk threads.

I just like the plain ol' simple threads like the "How are you doing?" thread.

Personally, after having come back after probably a 6+ month absence from PC, the threads are just as they used to be. Albeit there are the straggler threads that are geared towards a slightly more mature audience than others, but it's always nice to have a good mix.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Real talk, though. Her singing is alright. I don't like her as a person much, though. Points to her for pointing out the double standard shown with her speaking of her past relationships in her songs compared to people like Sheeran.

WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU LIKE HER AS A PERSON I NEED TO KNOW THIS

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like the gifwar and pun threads. I thrive in them :3

I'm pretty disappointed in the gifwar thread. But maybe that's just because I'm an elitist when it comes to gifwars and think a) they should be entirely comprised of reaction gifs, with no text, and b) they should happen spontaneously.

When I was a moderator, there were three people on staff who I would occasionally get into gifwars with: Luke, Erik, and Matt. Those were really fun, and would always make me laugh.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    ah matt
    i don't think even luke maintains contact with him anymore

he truly went cuckoo for cocoa puffs
    and britney

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    bear in mind the last i heard of him was 2012/2013 so my insensitive info may be quite off

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    I'm an elitist when it comes to gifwars and think a) they should be entirely comprised of reaction gifs, with no text, and b) they should happen spontaneously.

NIGEL GIFS

HOW COULD YOU FORGET THEM

The Daily Chit Chat

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Regarding the gifwar, I'm under the fear that it has the same rules as the Game Forum, where you can't post after the same user more than five times, so I'm waiting for someone else to post after Meleotta's post instead of me. I've got a source of endless gifs.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I watched the Nigel Wild Thornberrys' Great Adventure or whatever it was called, where she loses the little cheetah cub and spends the whole movie going down hell and half of Georgia trying to find it.

I also saw the Rugrats Gone Wild which was pretty funny IMO. Stu's a dumbass, and so is Debrah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back