• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I only had a donut once, and I can remember the date exactly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    wow, so many sweets haters here. :pink_pissed:
    Ever since I became a cake decorator, sweets in general make me sick to my stomach :(
    I can't eat cake, cookies, or anything like that.
    that sounds super fun tho. :O err, being a cake decorator, i mean.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ever since I became a cake decorator, sweets in general make me sick to my stomach :(
    You are a CAKE DECORATOR? That is so amazing somehow! But yeah, haha, it's like when people work at McDonalds and can't stand eating the food there eventually.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • wow, so many sweets haters here. :pink_pissed:

that sounds super fun tho. :O err, being a cake decorator, i mean.

It was super fun! Best job i ever had, and it's a skill I can take with me for the rest of my life :D

You are a CAKE DECORATOR? That is so amazing somehow! But yeah, haha, it's like when people work at McDonalds and can't stand eating the food there eventually.

I was! Then I moved, haha. I do plan on buying a bunch of icing tips and things, so I can have them around the house.

Exactly. I used to work in a deli, and I fried so much chicken that I couldn't eat anything fried for a couple years without feeling barfy. Just because you know whats on the bottom of the fryer, man.

Years
  • I feel odd in this respect, I worked at a Taco Bell for a few years and never got sick of the food. Ate lunch there every day I worked (hey, it was half off for me, why not). And tacos are still one of my favorite things to eat. Although I do wonder if I didn't get sick of the food there because of my liking for tacos, and if I had worked at any other place would I have gotten tired of the selection there. Hmm.

@ donuts, I had donut holes just this morning, haha. People like bringing in donuts for others to eat before church starts.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • My dad's first job was at a Captain D's. He didn't eat fish again until I was around (well over 10 years).

Once I get me a wage slave job it'll probably be at Wal-Mart or Lowe's Foods, or something. Fast food won't be good for my complexion at all.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Thanks so much for that correction.

Weren't you a cake decorator when we met?!

I can't remember. I either remember you being that, or working at Subway. Or maybe that's just a false memory.

I feel odd in this respect, I worked at a Taco Bell for a few years and never got sick of the food. Ate lunch there every day I worked (hey, it was half off for me, why not). And tacos are still one of my favorite things to eat. Although I do wonder if I didn't get sick of the food there because of my liking for tacos, and if I had worked at any other place would I have gotten tired of the selection there. Hmm.

@ donuts, I had donut holes just this morning, haha. People like bringing in donuts for others to eat before church starts.

I've worked at a food place since the summer. We're really customizable in that you can order one dish and replace it to pretty much make it another dish altogether that we serve and I'm starting to get sick of eating that food. I eat there every day I work, and I work 5 days a week there. But the discount is just so damn good. A regular dish would be about $9, and I get it for about $2.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Weren't you a cake decorator when we met?!

I can't remember. I either remember you being that, or working at Subway. Or maybe that's just a false memory.

That was a looong time ago, so I highly doubt it, haha. I can guarantee that I was working in the same place though, since I was there for 9 years. Maybe I was in the bakery then :0

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love doughnuts or really any kind of pastry for that matter. I've decided once I retire my life will be dedicated solely to eating.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My older sister used to work at a burger place when she was in high school. Since she left there, she never touched a burger ever again. She was really tired of them.

Years
  • I love doughnuts or really any kind of pastry for that matter. I've decided once I retire my life will be dedicated solely to eating.

Doughnuts have never been my thing until I came across a gourmet doughnut brand called Jelly Modern Doughnuts in Canada. They have so many interesting flavours and I always pass by one on the way to work! So delicious smelling.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Owh man, I made a huge burger the size of a pizza a while ago, that was delicious. I really should cook more often.

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
  • I don't mind eating fast food, just not often. I've never worked fast food, but my Boyfriend's brother worked at KFC, and...oh my god, he told some nasty stories of the way they cooked chicken...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back