• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    *gets out Plasma gun* touch me and you die. okay, so it may have been a odd mood swing that was your saving grace.

Ahh well. At least you're in a dress and I'm still alive. *Realizes what he said and quickly ducks behind a plasma shield*

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    The person under me *hopes it's someone good* Has to do this dare If a boy Say in your sig paired with kairi (sp?) if girl frostweaver dump kairi and pair with me and u put paried with frostweaver. Muhahaha *so wat if i'm copying i thought it waz a good idea so be lucky i'm saying this!* For a week and no putting it waz a dare! Take that!

Years
    *throws a plasma grenade at Shiney and runs* In Halo, I keep getting caught in the explosion... and I've got the bacteria keeping me down anyway, so be glad I havn't thought about the rocket launcher yet...

*sigh* fine, for how long?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    *throws a plasma grenade at Shiney and runs* In Halo, I keep getting caught in the explosion... and I've got the bacteria keeping me down anyway, so be glad I havn't thought about the rocket launcher yet...

*Coughs up some plasma* Still here, overshield. I thought it was hard to run in a dress? If I had known it wasn't I would have thought of a different "girly" outfit.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    actually, I have no regard for clothes. that why I play basketball in dress clothes.

Problem: cant fit in sig. and all the others are dares...

Hmm, I thought you were upset about dresses? Oh well, I guess it's a good thing, as that one is genetically bonded to you.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    U can't should i shorten it? Ok just right paired with frostweaver and if it dosen't fit the person under me has to do the dare they will have to look up though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Ok i think i got confused reading all the pages. I though you dare the person that posted before but now thw person after you. Ok i know i get lost easy.

Another rpg thread 0_o
    Just ease into it...another mindless rpg..

Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    Hmm, I thought you were upset about dresses? Oh well, I guess it's a good thing, as that one is genetically bonded to you.
    I TOLD you the illness is keeping me down, along with sudden mood swings..

and an RPG dare thread.. interesting.. I wonder where that would belong...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back