• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dare thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    I TOLD you the illness is keeping me down, along with sudden mood swings..

and an RPG dare thread.. interesting.. I wonder where that would belong...

Ok, I hope you're on the trip when you get better and fully realize your outfit.
    I'll be busy cutting all my girlfriend's internet connections, I don't really have time to make a defense.

Years
    Okay people, child-sitting calls. a friend just came over, so se ya later

Besides that, I could use the dress to head for various formal occasions i wanted to visit

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    Okay people, child-sitting calls. a friend just came over, so se ya later

Besides that, I could use the dress to head for various formal occasions i wanted to visit

Wow, that illness must be really messing with your mind.
    See ya later

*resists the urge to take advantage of the situation, and goes to smash his girlfriend's wireless router*

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Do u want me to give u another? I will r u paired? cause if so or if u have a boyfriend outside pc then write I luv ....his name! Muhaha with keeping the gender change! Since u r make who it is really big glowing pink!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Minunchu said:
    Ok. I Will Shut Up For Two Whole Days.
    GAK! Han*cough*...Er, Minunchu, my best friend has made herself known on PC! Sheild your eyes! XD Oh, and minunchu, don't double post :) (She needs to work on that..)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I Dare Andy ( Arcanine ) to Make a thread for no apparent reason...and then close it! :) How do you like me now Andy? lol >=)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Radical_Edward said:
    GAK! Han*cough*...Er, Minunchu, my best friend has made herself known on PC! Sheild your eyes! XD Oh, and minunchu, don't double post :) (She needs to work on that..)

I notice the statement in your sig is gone, yet you profile remains the same. Did you forget it?

EDIT: Just checking, thanks for changing it back.

Last edited:

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I dare you toooooo... greet my cousin "worship", with the friendliest greeting you can think of, I will get him to post here, so you can greet him...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    O_o, Fine I will take you up on your dare Soph.

That was posted yesterday and this thread done got 6 more pages added to it O_O.
    Good greif, this thread is a post machine all right!

HAH! WOO! Your going to do it! Yeahh XD. I didnt think you would XD.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Hello everyone! I'm here because of a reccomendation from Shineyelectrode. This thread looks interesting, so I think I will give it a try.

And it appears Soph is the person ahead of me...so here is my dare!

Soph, I dare you to de-face a picture of Ash, and put it in your siggie! (Keep it clean though!!)

EDIT:

Please note that this post was made before nanok posted....I just take really long to type stuff!! O_o

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2004
    what did Shineyelectrode, have to say to me? Skds1433, told me to come here, why? He told me Shineyelectrode, would say why. So, what is it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back