• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    but what happens if I post after a boy? I don't wanna spend a week withdrawn from PC to stop my dare! aaahhhhh! *runs away* This thread is crazy!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Why does everyone ASK to be dared and not dare themselves? Gosh I could just rampage through all of the Dare Thead and dare everyone and not get dared myself. >_>

D_P, come onnnn do the dare, it'd be super cute and guys .... well they'd be guys, but still. You should do it. You won't hafta run, they can't stalk you. XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    what if it's a girl then?

It might be cute, but... *shudders* Shorten the sentence and I'll consider it... please. I cannot be lovey-dovey.

My brain system would crash and I would die of hyperventilation.

Ask my pair, he'll tell ya I'm not lovey-dovey.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    ReploidZero798 said:
    Would someone like to dare me?

I Dare You To Say I HATE TACOS! In Brite Pink Letters In Your Sig For A Week! Any Dare To Dare Me?

PazzKat

Years
    -Scratches her eyebrow- A dare? For Taki? Ah great. >_>;; I don't really have anything in mind ... right now. ^______^;;; Um. Lemme think for a bit.. Well, first of I dare you to spell my screen name the way I spell it for um...eternity? Or is that a bit too long? XD Um, let us (me, I just talk about me as if I were multiple people) see... a dare for Taki a dare for Taki...-Taps finger on desk- Oh, okay, how about this, I dare you to be EXTREMELY random, such as, in your posts (Just an example) start "screaming" about how muffins are attacking or something of the sort. =P Also be energetic for a week (The dare last this long) You never know, you might like the feel of it. And Taki, can I add you to my friends list? =P You seem nice. And D_P, how about for three days? Anything bad about that? Not too long is it? Tee-hee.

Btw Taki, I love your sig, it's cute. And, doesn't D_P look like a face kinda? Poor Dark_Pikachu's initials look like a face, tee-hee. =P

PazzKat

Years
    You know...I am SO thankful I don't have to accept dares that consider changing your sig and avy. I would, but I spent a LOT of time last night modifying this just the way I want it. >_< Sorry. If you would have dared earlier I woulda.

Tell you what, after consideration I WILL go without a avy for two days, just not a signature. Sorry. >_<

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

Years
    PazzKat said:
    -Scratches her eyebrow- A dare? For Taki? Ah great. >_>;; I don't really have anything in mind ... right now. ^______^;;; Um. Lemme think for a bit.. Well, first of I dare you to spell my screen name the way I spell it for um...eternity? Or is that a bit too long? XD Um, let us (me, I just talk about me as if I were multiple people) see... a dare for Taki a dare for Taki...-Taps finger on desk- Oh, okay, how about this, I dare you to be EXTREMELY random, such as, in your posts (Just an example) start "screaming" about how muffins are attacking or something of the sort. =P Also be energetic for a week (The dare last this long) You never know, you might like the feel of it. And Taki, can I add you to my friends list? =P You seem nice. And D_P, how about for three days? Anything bad about that? Not too long is it? Tee-hee.

Btw Taki, I love your sig, it's cute. And, doesn't D_P look like a face kinda? Poor Dark_Pikachu's initials look like a face, tee-hee. =P

lol it's DP without the underscore because of that... XD

three days... *dies* never

I'll do it for one second

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    K Desgardes ill give you a baby dare k here it is for you location put : Michael Jacksons House, and lastly make all of the text in your posts and sig PINK for 1 week....people i guess im open for dares last time i did a dare here things got how shall i say outta hand?But go on and dare me

PazzKat

Years
    Energetic...overly happy? Hyper, enthusiastic, fired up, something of the sort. And, um, we REALLY need to do something about this, seriously, we have like double the dare requests then the dares. Pathetic you guys. >.>
    And yes, Ms. Face aka D_P, a day is fine. >.> And Taki, I'll get to it right away! Hai!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Desgardes has been PMing me and i guess he doesnt wanna do it....not trying to be mean but people why say ur open for a dare when ur not gonna do it...when some1 could have just given u a dare just as bad as the person who dared you XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back