• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    Absolkid said:
    Somebody dare me! I wanna be dared!
    *appears behiind you with a creepy face*........ Weeeeeeeeee helllo by lil' son!! XD *hugs from back and picks you up and swings yoou in the air* Sooooooooo.... You want a DARE?? *evil laugh* I dare you to take a picture of yourself in your mums dress and then put it in your signature writing under it 'this is me! I'm mentally ill XD' for a week. XD *evil laugh* muhahahhahaahaha! Hehe, my dare will finish tomorrow but I like behing hyper so I'll stay as I am XD anyway the tomb rose up again and swam through poo... then it came out and ruined the party at the fruit shop... the SWAT had to come and dance with it too, so then it gave up... tragic isn't it? u.u

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Wait..who am I daring? Whatever, Pazzcat, I dare you to be a boy for a month.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    Psh, no prob bro, I could like, totally do this with my hands tied behind my back.

(Although the rules state I don't have to take it. ^_~ Tee-hee)

W/e, I'll do it for you bro, yeah bro, um...

(Lemme see..what else do guys say/talk like?)

I'll get revenge on you, or else I'll...cap you?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    PazzKat said:
    XD I love you DP just for the 'spoiler' in your signatue *Beats them away with a stick* I told you it wasn't soo bad, anyways, what's holding the club up, if you want dares ask me, if you're going to dish em out, dish em out now. =P

yup anyhow I'm finishing it tomorrow I'm too tired to bother and sick g2g

Taki

Years
    PazzKat said:
    -Nods gravely- Truly tragic indeed... Anyways Taki, since you seem to enjoy that dare, I DARE you to also ~flirt~ with the person in the previous post for three days. ^_~ That should be interesting. Taki! My test person! =P
    Ooooh that is too much! XD Three days? I don't know if I can survive! Anyhow I don't know how to flirt really... Teach me! XD

PazzKat

Years
    Oh Taki, your signature is so lovely, the way it comes together effectively *blush* only someone with elegance and beauty come come up with a way to make it fit together *sigh* you must be such a wonderfully cute person....

---
    And so ends my flirt run. XD!!!!! Sorry, but yeah, that's sorta how it is. >_> Anyways, I still dislike being a 'guy' for a month. -_- Revenge........ -walks around like a zombie-

---
    When I say previous post, I mean the post of the person who posted above you in whatever thread you post. Anyways, I need a dare, I'd prefer one from you Taki since you haven't given me one yet. ^_^

---
    Btw... do I HAVE to show it MALE sex or can I have it gone, as in, not decided? XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    PazzKat, I can't even manage to remember my dare, let alone do it...

Oh well I'll try it out on you.

OMG, PazzKat, the flowing beauty of your speech renders me shellshocked! You are so radiant and amazing, I am blinded by the beauty of your words! How we all desire to have your skill, your perfection!

o.O *beats away crazy peoples who think I'm in love away with a BASEBALL BAT...*

Oh, and Kiyumi, I accept your dare... *evil glint* It's easy... I AM A GIRL ALREADY! lolz11! *rolls around on floor laughing*

Taki

Years
    Aww D_P you're name/smiley is sooo cute! D_P And your banner is cute too... but not cuter than you! XD

Is it supposed to be like this?? Oh and anyway do I have to flirt with girls too???? XD
    I have a dare for you PazzKat! I dare you to write in your siggy that you're in love with Jkaizer! XD Don't even write anywhere (siggy,banner, location etc.) that it's a dare! It lasts for 2 days! OH, and write it in BIG,RED letters!! But first tell your pair, and only your pair that it's a dare by PM... ok?

PazzKat

Years
    Hah, Jkaizer is a good friend of mine, I manage to bug him (yes he is a guy) a lot. We had a nice little talk on FMA a couple nights ago, but yeah, I'll accept your dare! -runs off- Wait...as long as you say "I THINK DARK_PIKACHU IS THE CUTEST LOVLIEST THING EVER!!" in big, bold red letters, and don't even mention it's a dare, AT ALL. (Sorry D_P, you kinda got the back hand of that.) And good job you two. XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    PazzKat, again I am blinded by the beauty of your speech; JKaizer is so lucky! The world seems so perfect with you in it!

*chokes on words*

nah i don't mind Star and Jolteon!!! will probably try and interview me over it.

O-kay.

Taki

Years
    PazzKat said:
    Hah, Jkaizer is a good friend of mine, I manage to bug him (yes he is a guy) a lot. We had a nice little talk on FMA a couple nights ago, but yeah, I'll accept your dare! -runs off- Wait...as long as you say "I THINK DARK_PIKACHU IS THE CUTEST LOVLIEST THING EVER!!" in big, bold red letters, and don't even mention it's a dare, AT ALL. (Sorry D_P, you kinda got the back hand of that.) And good job you two. XD
    *looks at Pazzkat's eyes* Hey! I love that colour, it looks so cute! I wanted to buy something similar and the other day..... *talks for an hour about shopping and how cute your eyes look*

Hehehe, ok! How long is it for?? It's gonna be EASY! Lol, but you're evil! You put D_P in this! Well then, I'm gonna give you a double dare like you did! XD
    Everytime someone posts, you have to act like a picky partner (so say stuff like: "Oh, sweetheart, you forgot to comb your hair! *combs his hair with care*) For 3 days like I have mine!! XD

PazzKat

Years
    ~Oh Taki, don't you ever check your planner, I wrote it down in there for you. -Takes out your planner from your backpack- See, I said three days just like the one you to me. But..I see you haven't been writing down your HW in there as well! -Writes down a lot of assignments.- There we go. ^_^

~Kinda like that? =P Maybe you should right "Darling" instead of thing, kinda mean to call D_P a "thing" even though she could be a face, or a girl... ^_^

~Tee-hee, have fun with it. ^_~ Oh yeah, can I have the link to your quizzes in your sig? They're kinda like an addiction. XD

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    MWAHAHA! I dare everyone that they can't dare me and i dare Pazzkat to put a tellietubbies pic in her sig and avater for 1 week without saying it's a dare and make your sig say TELLETUBBIES ROCK!!! in your sig in size 7!! XD Meet my ridiculus demand! *cough* sorry. ^^, nobody can dare me!! MWAHAHA! XD
    The Dare Thread

Kylie-chan

Years
    lolz you two (Taki and PazzKat). (hey pazzkat wanna be friends?)

*evil glint in eye* I'm gonna build on Taki's JKaizer dare to PazzKat...
    PazzKat I dare ya to put in your location after telling your pair, and only your pair, it's a dare, for a whole week:

"Kissing a photo of JKaizer!" lolz and NO RETURNS to any kind of dare like that. :p

PazzKat

Years
    Oh D_P, how could you go out with your hair like that!? -grabs a brush and some hair ties, works quickly and makes D_P's hair nicely made and in two cute pig tails, with red ribbons wrapped around the bottom of them.- There we go, now you're able to go out smiling in public! ^_^ (I'm so sorry...)

I feel like I'm the target of hate crimes all of a sudden... Jeeze.... teletubbies.... Let's take a look at my current dares:
    1) have to be a guy till the 15th
    2) have to be care-takerish to the person who posts above me.
    3) have to say I love JKaizer
    4) have to put a picture of a teletubbie and say they rule
    5) have to put "Kissing a picture of Jkaizer!" for my location.
    6) have to eat one disgusting food per post
    ```
    Joy....
    >:| You can't dare that you can't be dared, that ruins the dare thread! >:|

Sure! I'd love to be friends with you Dark_Pikachu! ^_^

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

Years
    um u forgot my jkaizer dare

lolz oh joy I'm friends with one of the most demonic (j/k) darers on the planet!

um, Taki, you have to put in your location: "drowning voluntarily in a pile of dog poo" and SSA (Supi) "Dissing Digital Ham Ham!" for a week!

Last edited:

PazzKat

Years
    D_P...that dress...with those shoes.... how could you even THINK of dressing like that!? -drags her into a private room, then drags her out wearing a light pink dress with white edges, pink shoes with a white strap and socks that go up to her knees.-

Nu I didn't D_P, I had to go back and edit because you posted when I was typing. XD Sorry. Oh and Mr. Person who I have to obey with teletubby delight, must I spell it the way you do? Or can I spell it correctly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back