• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Thanks alot for the trade. ^_^ and the extras.

Thank you for wait me soooo long haha, i hope you enjoy your pkmns and mostly the hippopotas because he was a nightmare to breed jajaja, see you later pal.

Well i'm open now and for a hour maybe two so enjoy, look and ask =) (quickly please, because i'm wanna continue playing HG XD)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Id Love to get a Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle, dont really care for what there type is. Id greatly Appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Having quite a bit of trouble figuring this out, Playing SS, and havent done this before xD Total newb :(

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Having quite a bit of trouble figuring this out, Playing SS, and havent done this before xD Total newb :(

Don't worry XD first you need the Pal Pad, you can grab it in the PokeCenter going down (the stairs that are in the right), when you arrive a lady talk to you and then you have it =), it'll be in the key items pocket, open your bag, search for the Pal Pad and open it, there you have 3 options, Register a friend, see the friend roster and check your FC, then you add me as a friend and check your FC and tell it to me, when all of this are done, in the same room (that is wifi room) talk to the lady that are in the right or left of the door and then you're gonna be connected =).
    Hops that this help you =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Ok went down those stairs but didnt have a lady give me a palpad, is it at one of the counters or a specific pokecenter? and How Do i check my FC?

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
    Hmm. Did you have it before? Or try talking to the first lady. Then go and talk to the second lady to get a friend code.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    No I never have been down there before and its not showing in my bag, I talked to the first lady and She explained it to me but didnt give it to me.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    No I never have been down there before and its not showing in my bag, I talked to the first lady and She explained it to me but didnt give it to me.

well, maybe you need to have one badge =(
    i'm only played heart gold one day so, i don't know jaja

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back