• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • Can you breed me a larvitar of any gender with adament nature and witht he egg move dragon dance?
    Thanks alot.

Order take, this little guy wolud be ready tomorrow, that's ok??? BTW need that he's be in any level or doesn't matter? this would isn't extra cost =), only the TM or Heart Scale for the rules section

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Don't mind about levels as long as EV's are right, if that's ok with you. TM...want an earthquake TM?

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Thx man :D Now I have all english HG/SS event pokemon

You welcome!!! have free to look constantly to check new updates in my thread and good luck in HG/SS, mine is gonna be deliver to me next Wednesday so maybe i post pkms from these games too =) (Jotho and his pkmns are my FAVORITES!!!)

Don't mind about levels as long as EV's are right, if that's ok with you. TM...want an earthquake TM?

Yeah, any TM would be fine, BTW, you need to EV train your Larvitar? if that's the case, where should i put the EV points?

Last edited:

Kalsard

Years
  • Oh I meant if it was leveled the EVs would be ok. If its an egg or from lvl 1 it doesn't matter as long as its admant.

Kalsard

Years
  • Oh, if you still need an Entei and raikou to your collection, I possess both. I'll swap it only for pokedex collection and could you breed me a hippopotas with slack off that is Impish, any gender? ( If you don't have a hippopotas dont worry, I'll just take larvitar but still give you the data). In addition to the larvitar. Thanks alot. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Pichu Colored Pikachu

GAMESTP JIRACHI (the one with Draco Meteor)

POKEMON MOVIE 07 JAPANESE DARKRAI

are they UT and could you say the date and nature of them pls

Kobold Asylum

It's Trolling Time
    Years
  • I can trade only weekends, is on the first pots of rules XD and yeah you can have a charmander but for the eevees i'm not sure because i have some orders to fill, if you want to make a breed ef eevee for you read the first page of the trade and then ask for iit in the way that is correct =) see you Friday for your Charmander.
    Alright. This friday. The 19th

Pokemon: Eevee
    Name: Eevee
    Nature: Don't care
    EV: Don't care
    Moves

Don't care

Pokemon Platinum
    FC: 2321 5286 7371
    Name: Kobold

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Let's see... I'm interested in your Pikachu-coloured Pichu and your Shiny Slowpoke. I'm offering:

• Shiny Kingler
    • JAP Ditto (named Jello O__o)
    • Shiny Dialga​

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Oh, if you still need an Entei and raikou to your collection, I possess both. I'll swap it only for pokedex collection and could you breed me a hippopotas with slack off that is Impish, any gender? ( If you don't have a hippopotas dont worry, I'll just take larvitar but still give you the data). In addition to the larvitar. Thanks alot. ^_^

Mmm i want the legendary dogs not only for dex data, i need those guys for my personal collection too XD so thanks but i prefer ones that i can keep with me =) and yes i can breed a hippopotas for you, however please use the aplication form on the first post to ask, only for a better understanding of the thread (really this is no big deal XD) and BTW i have trouble with my wifi connection, if i can give you the larvitar and hippopotas i let you know, otherwise th problem isn't solve, sorry for that.

Pichu Colored Pikachu

GAMESTP JIRACHI (the one with Draco Meteor)

POKEMON MOVIE 07 JAPANESE DARKRAI

are they UT and could you say the date and nature of them pls

yeah i have one of these guys, jeje here's the info

Pichu Colored Pikachu
    Jolly Nature
    Mar. 6, 2010
    Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 30
    Likes to relax

GAMESTP Jirachi
    Timid nature
    Mar. 1, 2010
    Pokemon Event
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 5
    Very finicky

Japanese Darkrai
    Bold nature
    Jul. 4, 2007
    Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50
    Mischievous

There you go =) oh i forgot jaja unless that in the first post say something different, all pokemons offered here (well, maybe except of the generals) are UT, and if one is touched i can reduce his stas with the berries =)

Let's see... I'm interested in your Pikachu-coloured Pichu and your Shiny Slowpoke. I'm offering:

• Shiny Kingler
    • JAP Ditto (named Jello O__o)
    • Shiny Dialga

I'm taking the three of your pkmns or we trade 2 for 2? if that's the case i want your JAP Ditto and your Shiny Kingler =)

Last edited:

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Alright. This friday. The 19th

Pokemon: Eevee
    Name: Eevee
    Nature: Don't care
    EV: Don't care
    Moves

Don't care

Pokemon Platinum
    FC: 2321 5286 7371
    Name: Kobold

Sure it'll be on my pending list, so see you the friday =)

but i dont know how to get a freind code

Don't worry XD first you need the Pal Pad, you can grab it in the PokeCenter going down (the stairs that are in the right), when you arrive a lady talk to you and then you have it =), it'll be in the key items pocket, open your bag, search for the Pal Pad and open it, there you have 3 options, Register a friend, see the friend roster and check your FC, then you add me as a friend and check your FC and tell it to me, when all of this are done, in the same room (that is wifi room) talk to the lady that are in the right or left of the door and then you're gonna be connected =).
    Hops that this help you =)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back