• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Darkest Timeline [OOC+SU's]

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
  • Thanks guys! I really appreciate the hustle you guys are going through getting posts up good and early! I'll review the posts in the IC thread soon, and then get working on Chapter 2 since some of you seemed to have wrapped up the opening one.

EDIT: Hopefully I should be able to get the Second Chapter up tomorrow, being selfish and working on a SU!

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
  • Well, looks like I have some catching up to do. I'll try to write my post today, but it's gotta be pretty long and it's getting late so no guarantees.

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • Sorry about not getting the second chapter out! My parents and family have been in town and I've had less free time than I thought, I'll get it up this weekend I swear!

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • I FINALLY HAVE FREE TIME AGAIN! I'll start working on it as soon as possible, want to make this Chapter a bit longer as I found the first one went by too fast. Thanks for being understanding guys, means a lot!

EDIT: I managed to get Chapter 2 up! I wrote it all in one sitting and feel a little fatigued so if you want anything changed VM/PM me!​

Last edited:

Asariond

The People's Musketeer!
    Years
  • I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to pull out of this RP. I'm moving to Australia in just over a week for my studies, and there's a lot to be done to get everything sorted for my arrival, to say nothing of how hectic things will be once I've actually moved there. I hadn't realised how quickly things would get busy, and I don't think I'll have the time or energy to be as committed to this as I'd like. Sorry, but I hope you guys enjoy yourselves!

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • @Asariond: Can't say I'm not disappointed, reading your posts brought a smile to my face every time! I hope all goes well for you man, and if you settle well and the RP is still active then I'd love to have you back.

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • It's almost been a week and nobody, but Godzil, has posted. Can you guys let me know why this is?

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
    Years
  • Hey, are any spots available on this Roleplay? I am looking to join one more Roleplay and this one caught my eye.

Years
  • I'm not entirely sure where everyone else went, but I've got about two or three posts left before I finish this chapter. I'm running out of filler and am ready to start posting plot.

VillageofDragons

Years
  • I'm not entirely sure where everyone else went, but I've got about two or three posts left before I finish this chapter. I'm running out of filler and am ready to start posting plot.

Well TurkishDelight has been inactive for a couple days now. I've been on at different times on these days and can confirm it, so I'm not sure. I think one of the Role-players had to take a temporary leave though, which is why I asked if I could join with a SU

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT THIS HAD POSTS ON IT!

@VillageOfDragons: Yeah if you get a good SU up for any position I'll be sure to accept you. It's kind of annoying that everyone bar Godzil has dropped out on me, at least Asariond and ULN let me know. The other two are still active on the forums but didn't even tell me they were dropping out...

@Godzil: IF THAT WAS FILLER YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HYPED I AM FOR THIS MISSION OMG!

VillageofDragons

Years
  • SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT THIS HAD POSTS ON IT!

@VillageOfDragons: Yeah if you get a good SU up for any position I'll be sure to accept you. It's kind of annoying that everyone bar Godzil has dropped out on me, at least Asariond and ULN let me know. The other two are still active on the forums but didn't even tell me they were dropping out...

@Godzil: IF THAT WAS FILLER YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HYPED I AM FOR THIS MISSION OMG!

Okay, thanks! I will edit this post soon with my SU :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh wow, now that I finally have time to read through this, I'm really impressed. Too bad there's no room for me to join. Good luck with this RP :)

VillageofDragons

Years
  • Oh wow, now that I finally have time to read through this, I'm really impressed. Too bad there's no room for me to join. Good luck with this RP :)

If you wanted to join, you could take my spot??? I am currently not that interested in this Roleplay, sorry TurkishDelight. I am having fun in your other one though.

Also because I just made my own Roleplay my time is going to be stretched too thin.

So by all means, Apotheosis, you can have my spot. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    :O *approves the new RP*

I would like that, but only if it works for TurkishDelight of course.

Gandhi Savage

Years
  • Oh wow, I didn't think that you'd be interested! Yeah sure I don't mind, even if you both want to stay and submit an SU, a few people have kinda gone awol on me but Godzil's posts have made this so worthwhile honestly aha (I'll read your new one later btw I just have some irl stuff to do quickly first!!!!!!!!!!!)

Back