• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dawn | Hikari Fan Club!

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I loved it when she beat Haruka. *hates May* XD it was a really good fight
    I actually like May. I like Dawn far more though. I really enjoyed the fight too. One thing that is strange, She beat a coordinator who is constantly in the top in any Grand Festival she enters. Yet, she lost in the appeal round twice in a row? I kinda question that to be honest.

RamenNoodles

Music Freak
    Years
  • I actually like May. I like Dawn far more though. I really enjoyed the fight too. One thing that is strange, She beat a coordinator who is constantly in the top in any Grand Festival she enters. Yet, she lost in the appeal round twice in a row? I kinda question that to be honest.

Who wouldn't like Dawn? She's pure awesomeness.
    Yahh, it's weird... I question that sometimes too.

Years
  • Hey! This club is awesome! may i join?

Tell me Why you Love Dawn: She is just amazing. So dedicated, so cute, and the best Poke Girl to date. I LOVE DAWN! <3 (she even beats Mars in mah lovelist XD)
    Your Name: iDawg
    Will you be Active:*Waggles Finger*: VERY! I will post AT LEAST once a day, tho knowing me i may post ALOT in one day and such.

PLEASE say yes! I love Dawn, and I REALLY want to put one of those banners in my siggy, to show my addictiona (XD) to Hikari.​

Years
    • Seen today
    Sorry i've been innactive. yupp new members i will add you in as well as the new banners.
    Let mw know if i've missed you

Years
  • yay! thank you!

lol i wanna answer this topic first.
    In the anime shipping terms, are Ash and Dawn Right for eachother?
    Uh...no. Sorry, but im old-school. AshxMisty. Tho, I am a firm supporter of PaulxDawn! <3 =]

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Welcome new members~
    /passes out cookies and juice <:D
    the cookies are shaped like Dawn and her team eue /bricked

Years
  • yay, cookies shaped like dawn! =3

tho, i dont want to take a bite out of her head, thats torture! XD ill just keep it on display (tho what about the juice?)

Years
  • lol thanks.

but i need to ask...WHAT ABOUT THAT JUICE I GOT WITH THE DAWN COOKIES!? Anything special about them (lol plz tell me its made out of Piplup's Bubblebeam water XD)?

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • Hey, it would be awesome if Piplup sprayed out orange juice! :O

Anyways, as I have taken so long to post, I come bringing fan art. Fan art that wants cookies! >D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Hey, it would be awesome if Piplup sprayed out orange juice! :O

Anyways, as I have taken so long to post, I come bringing fan art. Fan art that wants cookies! >D

Spoiler:

woah, nice catch. She is becoming a misty...XD scatch that thoought.

OH NOEZ! JAWZ IS COMING AFTER DAWN! NO...DATS NOT DAWN! THATS A DAWN-SHAPED, ARTIFICIAL COLOURED DAWN! (lets just hope XD)

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    lol thanks.

but i need to ask...WHAT ABOUT THAT JUICE I GOT WITH THE DAWN COOKIES!? Anything special about them (lol plz tell me its made out of Piplup's Bubblebeam water XD)?

It tastes like dawn
    that sounded so wrong xD

ummmm

use your imagination /flee

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Whoa! I haven't posted here for quite a while! O__O; I'm sorry I've been inactive; its hard to keep up with everything on this forum xD.

In the anime shipping terms, are Ash and Dawn Right for eachother?

Um well...I'm gonna have to say no xD. I'm a Pokeshipper so I've never really shipped anyone else with Ash but Misty; BUT Dawn is still very awesome! she is a great character. ^^

Years
    • Seen today
    You're telling me!
    I have so many clubs!
    Speaking of which guys join my fan club!
    Link in my sig "Club"

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • In the anime shipping terms, are Ash and Dawn Right for eachother?
    Not in my world! I'm a PokeShipper ( like alot of people) but I like Dawn.....er.....

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
  • In the anime shipping terms, are Ash and Dawn Right for eachother?

Yes they are! :) I support that shipping^^

Back