• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Day Care Center

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would like to see this but the Old man outside is always staring forward at something maybe he has our Pokemon in his back pocket!?

How would a Regirock or so fit in his back pocket? Just stating a fact, but I highly doubt he has them there.

I would think that there is something in the back of the Daycare thing where the lady leaves and then comes back and that's where are pokemon are at. Maybe there is another room that we don't know about.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    They might actually be playing in the trees.

A Regirock playing in the trees? Wouldn't it break the trees? I don't think there were any trees outside of the Daycare area where the Bunearys and the others were.

I think the idea of having baby pokemon outside of the Daycare would be nice, though I don't think they'll ever remake the Sinnoh region again.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    The day care center needs to be remade if you ask me.. It needs to be alot bigger than it is seeming as it's so easy for pokemon just to lift their feet up and go over the fence xD
    I hope Officer Jenny catches the old hag in her hostage game with our pokemon.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    I wonder if they get sent to the Underground? I mean, where else would those spheres and fossils come from?

what do spheres have to do with pokemon being underground?

maybe they send the pokemon down there to build the tunnels! i mean, the whole underground system is rather large, how did it get there? did some guy just go down there and dig ALL those MILES of tunnels?

how else would your pokemon level up on a steady basis besides being fed rare candies or battling with you? thats because they are being put to work in the tunnels!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020

maybe they send the pokemon down there to build the tunnels! i mean, the whole underground system is rather large, how did it get there? did some guy just go down there and dig ALL those MILES of tunnels?

how else would your pokemon level up on a steady basis besides being fed rare candies or battling with you? thats because they are being put to work in the tunnels!

That's good thinking but, how do the pokemon get down there if they don't no dig or anything like that?

I think that there's a room in the back of the old lady and that's where she puts them and I guess it could be a play room where they fight each other to gain levels or make eggs and still gain levels by rare candies the old lady gives them? There's a possibility for this theory.

Years
    lol omg i always thought that too. remember in gold and silver you could walk out and be with them in the yard. i hope they do that for the remakes.

bluechu

World's Only Blue Pikachu!
    Years
    That's good thinking but, how do the pokemon get down there if they don't no dig or anything like that?

I think that there's a room in the back of the old lady and that's where she puts them and I guess it could be a play room where they fight each other to gain levels or make eggs and still gain levels by rare candies the old lady gives them? There's a possibility for this theory.

well, they probably dont need to know dig. in that back room the lady takes them into, there is probably a gigantic hole that goes strait to the underground

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I Tottaly agree...
    and Mourning Bliss is rite they should of done that in platinum!
    but wen u stroll with ur pokemon that looks awsome going around with an infernape.
    lolz

Suzuna

~Contest Queen~
    Years

What I meant was the pokemon were forced to bury the spheres, while the fossils are the remnants of overworked pokemon:badsmile:

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I wonder if the Pokemon Producers are reading this thread xD Probably not bahah.
    Did anyone know that roasted piplup and steamed caterpie go wonderfully together? Add a little coriander and you're done :)

Torn Wings

These wings protect me...
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    The only reason you can't see your Pokemon in the pen is because of the creater's sheer laziness...
    In Gold, Silver and Crystal the Pokemon Icons were used for the Pokemon in the pen. The icons were divided into different groups (E.g. Birds, Mammals) so it was easy. NOW their is TOO many for the lazy buggers, so they leave it off...

... I sound like a total nerd...
    O.O'

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The only reason you can't see your Pokemon in the pen is because of the creater's sheer laziness...
    In Gold, Silver and Crystal the Pokemon Icons were used for the Pokemon in the pen. The icons were divided into different groups (E.g. Birds, Mammals) so it was easy. NOW their is TOO many for the lazy buggers, so they leave it off...

... I sound like a total nerd...
    O.O'

That could be it. Let's not forget Nintendo has all sorts of other things they have on their hands. I wouldn't mind the pokemon being out like in Gold and Silver though.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I agree! It would be so cool if we could actualy see them roaming about the garden and playing with each other. It would be totally cute!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Personally, i think its the old man keeping them, hatching their eggs and what not! ^_^

Hatching their eggs? Well I'd like to say that if he hatches the eggs, then how do we get full eggs still?

I would think they are in a room behind the lady, or they could be in the Daycare outside place, but we just can't see them because they are far back. It's a thought, but I guess we'll never know.

Back