• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Mine was small too but I was also happy with it! Christmas eve me and a friend went to London~ Large pics ahead:
    Spoiler:

I should put these in the picture thread, shouldn't I?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Mine was small too but I was also happy with it! Christmas eve me and a friend went to London~ Large pics ahead:
    Spoiler:

Ohai Hungerford Bridge! Only a few more days till I'm back there...

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Unlike you people, we don't get Black Friday/Boxing Day here in this hellhole country, so I'm stuck with depositing my money to the bank and not spending them for livewires. Saving money ftw!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Spoiler:

I like the picture of you on the bridge. c: But it also makes me dizzy. @___@

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I disagree that Boxing Day is not something you celebrate. It is something you celebrate at a mall and you partake in ritual credit card swiping.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    One of my parents is taking me to Barnes and Nobles on Friday so I'll be spending some of the money their for manga and/or anime. As well as a membership card so I can save in future purposes.

One of my parents is taking me to Barnes and Nobles on Friday so I'll be spending some of the money their for manga and/or anime. As well as a membership card so I can save in future purposes.

The single Barnes and Noble we had in the mall around here got shut down and replaced by a holiday store... it really disappointed me since there are no other bookstores in that mall at all. And it's... a big mall. x:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The single Barnes and Noble we had in the mall around here got shut down and replaced by a holiday store... it really disappointed me since there are no other bookstores in that mall at all. And it's... a big mall. x:
    The closest mall to my house had a Borders, but, it closed, so I have to go to the next mall over which is about a 30-45 min drive to buy books. Altho, I've never been to B&N before, and I just read some negative comments about it....

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    A store is a store. People whine about everything. B&N is fine, lol.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Mostly because they didn't find what they were looking for at that store...

People blow up over every little thing - there really is no store (that I know of) that's actually outright bad. No matter if it's the same branch of stores or not, every one of them has different staff and is in different locations. The people who whine were probably whining over a single staff member and those kinds of people are everywhere lol.

Don't listen to those comments and just give it a shot!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I don't go off others peoples comments on something or someone to make my decision on that thing. I will be the judge for myself whether that thing is good or bad. Like already said certain stores and different and have different people, different set up, and maybe even different items to an extent. It's like listening to movie critics, some times they give a movie bad pub but it did great in the box office. And a number of people love that said movie.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I don't like to be dependent on other peoples decisions, but I do get paranoid because I think I may be subconsciously moving towards another persons view without me realizing it or something...

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    It's because no-one wants to spend all their Christmas $ on you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back