• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    No, spend it on me because I have to buy cookies. Live stole them from me earlier.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You can spend it on the ingredients needed to bake me a pie.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    None of you people deserve anyone Christmas money because I stole it all along with your hope & dreams!

Years
    I spent all my money on me. That is a much better way to spend it.

Also if I was giving gifts, you'll get gift cards, cuz I don't want to get on the hasstle of giving you something you don't like. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love surprises! I would rather get a gift I don't want as much as a surprise than a gift I really want but have to tell them to get it for me.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Spent my birthday money! ^^ But I feel guilty about it...because I bought a Pokemon game from a cheater! (He had, like 10 Arceus and counting! Half were shiny!)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Well...usually when I get a pre-owned game all the data is erased....so this is a first for me...

I'm going to delete all the data anyway.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    I prefer to buy used stuff tbh. In my experience it's almost always just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I remember that I would always by the pre-owned games but usually I like the buy the new ones since some pre-owned might have been messed up. I think I had that happen to me a few times.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love buying pre-owned games in hopes that they didn't delete their save file cause I like to look at what other people did C:

I don't really like to buy used games lol. Sure, it might end up being a good amount cheaper, but at what cost? I've had several instances where the disc was scratched up and stopped playing a month in.

Of course, that doesn't really apply to the main series Pokemon games since they're a cartridge/card rather than a disc. Probably wouldn't have as much trouble buying those used.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I bought Pokemon Pearl used, it was slightly cheaper, and the only thing missing was the instruction booklet. I like reading those things, though >:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back