• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Yup, snow. As a pro-snow person myself, I just wish it hadn't taken until the middle of January to get some. I took a short walk after dark to watch the snow fall firsthand, but the wind cut through me so badly that I almost immediately had to go back inside. I think I'll content myself with watching it snow from a window XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    who would want to get frozen/ It is like all your bodily functions stop and you are literally frozen in time, like Aang in the lAst airbender series.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    who would want to get frozen/ It is like all your bodily functions stop and you are literally frozen in time, like Aang in the lAst airbender series.

Or the guy from Magic School Bus that still haunts me ;___;

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012

I think it's a great thing! I love being warm lol, even if it means being uncomfortably hot. Better than being cold.

That is a matter of opinion. When I get hot, I get tired, and so I don't move much, making me hotter, making me more tired, maki--

I much prefer being cold, because it means you are active, and if you use energy, you get warmer.

Years
    I remember one Magic School Bus episode freaked me right the **** out, something to do with a haunted house/castle thing?

It was not a Haunted House.

It was The Sound Museum. ;D

Also I am loving this manga btw.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-12-09/thermae-romae-bath-manga-gets-tv-anime

Thermae Romae is a comedy about Lucius — an architect of public bath houses (thermae) in ancient Rome — who time-travels to various modern-day baths in Japan. Through manga and essay passages, Yamazaki explores the two cultures in the world "that have loved baths the most: the Japanese and the Romans!" Yamazaki launched the manga in 2008, and the third compiled book volume shipped on April 25. The live-action film will open on April 28, 2012.

Really interesting stuff, TV = a Fish Tank for the Roman Emperor!

Years
    Oh my god the Magic School Bus. That takes me back. In my third grade class, there was a girl who's last name was Frizzell so we would always ask her if her mom was Ms. Frizzle. Good times, good times.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    The Magic School Bus was an awesome show! One of my favorite kids shows. I've always wanted to take a ride on that bus :b.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    You know what gave me nightmares as a kid? Barney. That show was a repeated traumatic experience for me.

My mom still likes to tell the story about how I couldn't go anywhere near anything purple and that big cartoonish smiles made me cry until I was like 6. Haha.

wow. that was a little unexpected. I actually like Barney, especially during the movie with the egg.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Oooh the Magic Schoolbus I loved that show! I can remember like one episode but I remember it pretty well haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back