• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

for him.

I'm trash.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    As a child I watched a lot of shows from PBS kids and on Saturdays I would devour the shows that aired on Kids WB. :D

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    good cartoon channels when i was a kid was Cartoon Network, lol the best channel

What a ...lovely font....

The only times I watch Cartoon Network nowadays are on the weekends between 4-6pm, when they're playing Powerpuff Girls episodes on repeat for two hours, lol.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm easily amused, and I still watch Cartoon Network/Nickelodeon/Disney nowadays. Might seem a bit childish, but ehh, that's me. And why do you not watch Adventure Time, Harlequin?! D:

Years
    Adventure Time? I can't pick up that series because it's at the back of the line of stuff to pick up like MLP: Friendship is Magic.

I can fake knowing it, but I'm just too lazy. xD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Oh, I remember most of these shows. Especially the Magic School Bus and the Big Comfy Counch! I used to watch Barney when I was like four, but it got old fast. But I loved many episodes of the Magic School Bus, and I remember my grandma liked it because the kids wore seatbelts. Of course they had to, considering where they were going!

Anyone remember Thomas the Tank Engine or Theodore the Tugboat? I watched a lot of those as well. Though now it's all about My Little Pony, haha.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    I remember watching Sagwa the Siamese Cat as a kid. I didn't see many episodes since I couldn't catch it on a lot, but it was such a good cartoon ):

Ahahahah, I remember that one, I didn't watch it toooo much, but even when I was younger it peaked my interest because it was tied to Asia. XD; /sigh

When I was reeeeal young, I stuck with Nicktoons, and Disney movies rather than the Disney channel itself. Even then I thought all the series spinoffs of the Disney movies were sucky. I mostly watched Nick shows like Rugrats, The Wild Thornberries, etc.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^Dude, Playhouse Disney back then was sooo much better. Though when I was a kid I was more into Nickelodeon rather than Disney or Cartoon Network. xD

Years
    Nobody ever watched anything that even remotely sounds like it could be a variation of "Biene Maja" or "Wickie und die starken Männer"? No "Jim Knopf und Lukas der Lokomotivführer"?

Barbarians, you're all barbarians.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    90's cartoons, I don't think you can get very much better than that :b. I think the 90s were the epitome of children's cartoons.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Everyone's going to say that their own childhood was the epitome of childrens' television, to be honest... although on a completely objective matter-of-fact level, the 90s were the best, so everyone born after or before can just suck it! :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Eh.. they show them. But not often enough. The only that is shown a lot is Spongebob, which has taken a dive for the worse. You ask a kid today what Ren & Stimpy is, or Pinky and the Brain, or even Doug they will just stare at you blankly, I swear. Also, the 90s borne shows such as The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Futurama and most of the adult cartoons are still around.

Years
    Eh.. they show them. But not often enough. The only that is shown a lot is Spongebob, which has taken a dive for the worse. You ask a kid today what Ren & Stimpy is, or Pinky and the Brain, or even Doug they will just stare at you blankly, I swear. Also, the 90s borne shows such as The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Futurama and most of the adult cartoons are still around.
    Most of the adult cartoons that are still around don't have as great episodes though. Any Simpsons fan will tell you that the show has gone downhill since the 90's and same with Family Guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back