• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I got a little sick around Christmas Time, but for the most part I've been good since. My sister on the other hand continues to get her cough back. Really need to buy her some cough drops or something ahaha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2012
    I'm always sick. I wake up with a runny nose and a throat pain then after a while I get better. Around Christmas, I got terribly sick that I had to cancel my flight to New York to see my parents and spent the holiday at my apartment alone trying to treat myself but failed miserably. I had a hard time making 'drinkable' and tasteful soup. As far as I can remember, I never got sick during my high school days, maybe a few days but nothing that would have let me stay home.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, I suffer from constant allergies, but it's more an itchy rash than anything else. However, right now I'm fighting off a cold where I had a sore throat and lost my voice. Voice is coming back but it still sounds funny.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    (Thank god for this topic change) I'm actually feeling pretty good this season except for the fact that I'm like always sleepdrunk cause I go to bed too late lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm always falling asleep at random times during the day because I can't get to sleep at night... and it's not for a lack of trying, I just end up lying awake in bed in the dark for hours on end:/

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    I'm never sick, like ever. Even when I get a cold it's half-assed.

Says the guy who was sick a couple of weeks ago...

I sleep terribly. I fall asleep, wake up 2 hours later, make myself go back to sleep, wake up again in another hour, sleep again, wake up again in another hour, go to sleep again, wake up in another hour, have breakfast, stay up for like an hour, fall asleep for another 2 hours, wake up and start my day.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I've been real lucky this year. My aunt, neighbor, Mom, and brother have all had a cold or something, and I have yet to catch it. >__> I hope to keep it that way. xD

I've had this incessant cough since Christmas time. I'd go hours without coughing, then sometimes have these flare-up coughing fits where I'd be coughing my head off.

I feel like I should see a doctor about this.

You definitely should! I had a cough lasting 3 weeks last month; first time I've ever coughed more than three or four days. Finally caved in and went to a doctor and it turned out to be Bronchitis lol. Well, the inhaler helped a ton and the cough went away the next day, surprisingly :3 I hope you're better soon!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Due to the warm temperatures OH HERE I GO WITH THE WEATHER AGAIN LMAO, I haven't gotten sick at all! The only time I got sick was back in October. I couldn't miss a day at school, nor a day at my extern, because it was so hectic. xD

I hope to keep this streak going though! I rarely get sick /jinxed

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I haven't had a cold in... I dunno really. I'm sure I had at least one in 2011 and I know I had one in May 2010 but that's about all I remember, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back