• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • My friends are HUGE Batman fans, and they keep saying in his voice: "I used to be just like you... then I took a bullet to the parents."

I thought that was hilarious... idk if it's a thing or what :P

But yeah I like the mutanty ones with REAL POWAHZ.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • "I used to be like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee" is the biggest meme to come out of that game. When it's reworded to suit Batman it sounds less grammatically sound, but it still has its origins in Skyrim. I'm surprised you haven't heard it much around here, to be honest.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • It's like everywhere, especially on facebook and tumblr (I believe). I don't play Skyrim but I heard about it like the day after Skyrim came out.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I am like... OBLIVIOUS to memes. There are things my friends used to say ALL THE TIME and I thought they were hilarious, only to find out after joining PC that they were memes the whole time and my friends are nowhere near as clever as I thought they were :(

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
    Years
  • I'm mostly oblivious to memes, also. I have very little social interaction outside of my ex and my work colleagues. Even being here is a pretty big boost to my social options.

I didn't much like Skyrim, though...

Shiny

Years
  • I tried Skyrim for no jokes, an hour before uninstalling and going back to League of Legends. I just didn't find it as exciting as everybody else made it seem.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I have played Skyrim and I recommend it for everyone. If you like free roaming in wilderness and caves with armor and weapons/magic and battling with spiders, halfdeads and bears, then it's perfect game for you. ^^

Anyway games are getting better and better nowadays.

Hermann

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    Skyrim is a good game until you encounter the glitches/bugs and drawbacks/lagging which can hurt the gameplay a bit. Hopefully this is will be fixed upon an update or whatnot soon.

Shiny

Years
  • What?! I loved Oblivion! I thought it was far superior to Skyrim. I realise they are quite similar but still, Oblivion is in my top 5 games of all-time.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I have a friend who would kill you for even saying that, power of darkness notwithstanding :P

Their hearts belongs to Tamriel. :D

Atleast Skyrim is huge leap from Oblivion. Modern Warfare 3 is like another MW2 and sometimes I think Battlefield 3 is same game than BFBC 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back