• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    If I had a job... my life would be 100x better right now. At least I'd be able to pursue my hobbies :L
    Which'd beee smoking pot? XP

Anyways yeah life's expensive but I'm mentally very near being ready to get a job!! It took me 2 years of mental preperation but I'm gonna go for it now lol.

Also I still don't have Skyrim cause my puter sucks and I have to buy a new one but I'm lazy, but I'll get to it eventually haha. At least I have Skyward Sword!

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    People are pretty passionate about Skyrim XD Which I can understand but yeah, FF and KH are great games.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Online games are so much fun, I don't get why people play offline games anymore when you could be playing interactively online.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Online games are so much fun, I don't get why people play offline games anymore when you could be playing interactively online.

Because Skyrim doesn't have multiplayer and it is very popular game. Also many gamers want to play GTA IV's single player not multiplayer. Anyway I prefer multiplayer - off course.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't really play multiplayer games all too often. However, there is a particular series of games that I have to play multiplayer (or at least with someone watching me play and comment) in order for me to keep interested as enjoy the game. In general, I've found playing video games more fun when there is someone playing with you, or if there is someone simply just watching and commentary. Like Ace Attorney.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love playing MMOs. I haven't a lot lately but that's because I pick one thing and throw myself into it heart and soul at the expense of everything else on the internet pretty much. It's PC at the moment, and if I start an MMO and get into it I'll almost certainly play it to the exclusion of all else and ruin what i have going here haha.

Years
  • I used to really like playing MMOs but that seemed to die out over the years. Now I'm more relaxed and usually just browse websites and post here... games are still nice but I just can't find that "special game" anymore. Probably because I've gotten tired of all the MMOs that were similar to each other. ):

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    MMORPGs for the win! Nothing can touch World of Warcraft. Whoop whoop!

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've played Guild Wars several times. I've never managed to get too far in it though. Either I would lose interest, or something would happen to my laptop not long after (such as the last time I installed it) and thus I would end up having to reinstall it again. Maybe I'll do that sometime, and try again to get into it. Especially since Guild Wars 2 is coming out soon, and I heard that's going to be fabulous.

Years
  • Congrats on 5,000 posts! I'll hit that much in a few decades. XD

I never played WoW and probably never will since I'm iffy on subscription-based games. Not because I don't feel it's worth it, but because how much I'm able to spend per month is sporadic and I may go several months without being able to renew the subscription. Not sure if WoW has other payment methods besides monthly but that's really all I know lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I found a game a while ago called Lineage 2 that's totally free and has some pretty nice graphics. I'm considering playing that, since I haven't played WoW in a long while. Does anyone here play that?

(5,000 posts)

Only 5,000?
    nails.gif

Years
  • I found a game a while ago called Lineage 2 that's totally free and has some pretty nice graphics. I'm considering playing that, since I haven't played WoW in a long while. Does anyone here play that?

Only 5,000?
    nails.gif

*Glances at post count*

47614b69_It__s_Over_9000_by_Hellknight10.jpg

I played Runescape for a few days. That's pretty much as far as my MMORPG gaming experience goes.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Over 9000 has gotta be the most overused and unfunny meme in existence, aside from PROBLEM U MAD TROLLOL.

Also gratz Live lol I will catch up on you though!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I'm only like 500 behind you but congrats nonetheless.

I don't tend to play MMOs except for Minecraft, if you can call it an MMO. Not only do I not tend to play a lot of online, but my computer couldn't handle it at all, and I don't have the systems for it.

Minecraft is great game! MMO or not but it's so nice to discover caves with friends and build buildings with friends. And MMO games are fun to play - always.

And nice one Live. You deserve some cookies. :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    For a while I told myself I would get myself Minecraft as a gift and I never did and oddly enough never really regretted it, lol.

Years
  • My computer can't really handle Minecraft but it's a very fun game when you include mods. I'd probably be somewhat addicted if I had a computer that wasn't running on an integrated Intel graphics card and Vista, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back