• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    LMAO. That happened to us too. We had my cousin and his wife over for Christmas and they gave us a picture of their one-year-old little girl. I think the part that was worse was they also brought the girl live in the flesh.

Oh the horror, that's one way guaranteed to ruin Christmas, some newbie parents can be so selfish! xD

Lol, tho was kinda expecting my cousin who just had her first kid to give our grandparents something like that. But to my surprise she didn't..
    She painted the bottom of her kids feet in purple and yellow, and stamped both feets on to a canvas then drew something black in the middle so it looked like a butterfly.. Kinda cool. xD

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Anyone got themselves any Christmas cards this year? And by that, I mean the non-obligatory ones.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I'm not sure what you mean by that.. ^^;
    If you mean you didn't get the 'non-obligatory' part, I meant that some presents come along with Christmas cards, attached to the wrapping. These I consider obligatory, since to me it looks like an appreciated etiquette, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Oh yeah! You mean the once sent in mail.. Yeah I got over 20 of those.. Poor in each year.. xD

I kinda call the once sent before Christmas not attached to a gift obligatory, I call the once attached to the gift gift-cards/labels.. xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I call those things "sender's name". :) nah, just joking. :)

wow. twenty. :D I have not received even one. :p why not shipping one of those here? :)

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    I didn't get much. So yeah,at least I ain't selfish and got me a Xbox kinetic like my brother did.
    Btw my gifts are in the word much which is a secret gift to all of you guys,xD.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    I call those things "sender's name". :) nah, just joking. :)

wow. twenty. :D I have not received even one. :p why not shipping one of those here? :)

Sure, just send me your full name and shipping address. ROFL (IsJoking,IsNotAPedo) xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I haven't gotten anything for Christmas. Not expecting anything, and that's alright. Let's just say I'm going to be doing a lot more giving than taking this Christmas! :'D

Years
  • FB Repost: LOL. I got socks, Underwear, a sweater...and a Bubblegum Crisis DVD, DN Angel Vol.1...and YGO-GX VOL 1 WTF???? XDDD Also my cousin's stole my lost paperback copies of World War Z and The Zombie Survival guide and regifted them trolololollolololololol

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Money, Chris Angel magic kit, two knives, and more money.

Edit - Going to use some of that money to buy me FMA season 2 (First series, not Brotherhood)
    Or The Witcher 2. Not really sure.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Don't you just love it when you get pictures of other peoples kids for Christmas?
    wow thanks

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

My cousin sent me a picture of her kid. Who I have never met. And I doubt I will anytime soon.
    It was a Christmas present.
    Really?

Anyway yeah other than that (and some absolutely hideous clothing) I got loads this year because I AM SO SPOILED.

MERRY CHRISTMAS M'LOVELYS <3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I'm gonna re-list my major presents:
    A coffee cup, an umbrella, a $100 Gametraders giftcard: This wasn't a bad idea, probably the best store that could've been chosen, a pillow with an inbuilt speaker: It's not actually half bad, it's pretty comfortable, $100 - Always a good idea, a pin art thingy: Is actually pretty cool, lollies and a coke: I don't eat/drink either of these and a $15 giftcard for where I work

I don't know why my dad got me an umbrella though, I had like four.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    My parents were generous this year on Christmas; they rarely show any spirit or interest in the holiday but this year they did from some reason. But, who am I to complain when I got what I want and more? Tickets to see Coldplay with my friends is probably the best gift I have gotten from them.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • I got a Japanese fountain and it's pretty small, so we're going to kind of move it around the house on occasions to look cute. I also got a new MP3 player, which I'm already abusing like mad, and I bought myself a 3DS because it's Christmas, that's why. XD;

I got my mom three or four things that she really liked, and that was what made it the most amusing probably.

Years
  • Hmm lets see what I bought as pity gifts for the past month or so:

2x 4GB laptop RAM
    2x 36GB MicroSD Cards
    1 R4DSv.2
    1 Used Pokemon Heart Gold
    1 Used Pokemon Platinum
    1 Used Pokemon Diamond

I am still thinking about that 3DS and maybe an Apple iPad or Tablet. Hmm...Yeah I've spoil myself lately, all that pent up techie spender in me for the past 6 years had been unleashed a few months ago so...I should go back to good old penny pinching me.

Arctic Eclipse

Superstar
    Years
  • Hi PC :P I'm kinda new here so I'd like to make friends and since everyone is posting of what they got from Christmas I'll do the same.

Some Converse All Star shoes
    2 Sweaters
    5 T-Shirts
    1 Pair of Jeans
    1 Cologne
    1 Rosary
    10 Pairs of socks :P.
    1 Chicago Bulls Snapback

Didn't ask for much but I'm happy with what I got.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back