• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Heh, I have no date and no plans for Valentine's Day, so expect to see me here on PC in all my glory :P Maybe playing a dating sim on the computer, to try to get the virtual anime date that I can't IRL.

Yes, my life atm really is this tragic :/

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Well I wouldn't want my boyfriend to spend a bunch of money on chocolate and stuff every day.

Since Tom and I are apart this Valentine's Day we bought each other nice chocolate and had it shipped to each other and we're gonna eat it over Skype. :3

omg lol that is the most hilariously sweet thing I've ever heard...

I'm going to be practicing guitar with my gay friend on valentine's day. I consider that a date.

...until I read this.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    As per tradition, I'm going to spend my Valentine's in bed eating chocolate and crying whilst watching really soppy romantic movies :(
    The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This is random and not really on the topic of Valentines but I feel the need to share it nevertheless.

I have all this hair in my mouth and I have no frikkin' idea where it came from. It feels like I've been eating my cat.

Where is she, anyway...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Live she is 14. SHAME ON YOU.

And ew Andy what

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • shining raichu you're developing a new superpower!
    henceforth you shall be known as the hairpukeman!

you're like spiderman except instead of shooting web of your hands you shoot hair out of your mouth
    be proud because that's way cooler

edit; also your cat is probably a genetically-modified cat and she infected you with her stinger

Years
  • Live she is 14. SHAME ON YOU.

And ew Andy what

HUSH I thought Cacturne was male with girl troubles!

shining raichu you're developing a new superpower!
    henceforth you shall be known as the hairpukeman!

you're like spiderman except instead of shooting web of your hands you shoot hair out of your mouth
    be proud because that's way cooler

edit; also your cat is probably a genetically-modified cat and she infected you with her stinger

Wut.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't think he meant he wanted help in justifying hitting on a 14 year old hahahah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back