• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Well, I suppose that would depend on whether your dream is boring or if you're having a dream at all. I do recall some of my dreams being intense and action packed (not boring), while others had me randomly roaming about my old high school (boring).

Lying awake in bed and seeing things in black and white is most definitely boring, though. And I seem to be doing a lot of that recently.

Free cookies to whoever gets the reference above

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    6 hours and no posts in DCC. :/

Anyway it's getting few degrees warmer in Finland and I'm happy because of that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I hate sleeping. Like I love feeling rested and such but if one day someone created something that would make me not need to sleep I would be all over that. It's SUCH a waste of time. The closest I can get now is the bucketloads of caffeine I consume haha.

Years
  • Caffeine doesn't affect me at all. I feel kinda jealous of other people who can use it as a pick-me-up, but also kind of lucky I can't accidentally keep myself awake all night.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm actually not sure how I function when not on caffeine because I'm addicted to it so I drink a diet coke every day, lol. If not I get headaches and then I crash because when I'm in pain I always want to sleep so the pain will go away (and maybe cause I have no caffeine haha), so idk if it actually picks me up or just keeps me going how I'd normally function. xD

Years
  • That reminds me of someone I know who gets headaches every now and then and wonders why she can never kick her soda habit for more than a few days.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I never drink coffee and I seldomly drink Cola actually. When I do I don't really notice anything about myself, idk it just makes me feel brighter?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I want to say the tried-and-true "If I really wanted to kick it I could", but I've never really tried so I don't really know, haha. For a while I was down to just a glass or two at night without getting headaches but because I'm at school where I have soda with meals and I eat lunch and stuff, I usually end up with a soda by 1 or so in the afternoon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I can't consume loads of caffeine, or else my chest starts hurting and I'll start feeling terrible. Especially if I had said caffeine before doing a lot of walking, like around an amusement park. Thus I can't really use caffeine to keep me awake since eventually I'll end up heading to sleep with a painful chest later on.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't like sleeping, but then if I do I don't wanna wake up in the morning. :x

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I don't like sleeping, but then if I do I don't wanna wake up in the morning. :x
    You.. what? I LOVE sleeping. Or well, more like the moment just before you sleep, when you're still aware.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I like sleeping too, it's the only time I feel I can really relax. In fact, I like it so much I don't want to get up so I instinctively just drift back off to sleep for another hour.

Of course, this is only after I actually manage to get to sleep...

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I don't like sleeping because I can't dream at all
    so all I "see" is blackness, and it basically feels like I'm in a comma for a couple hours
    it kinda sucks yo

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Man I have the weirdest dreams. The other day I was getting a Froyo (frozen yogurt thing my school has) in my dream but they were like flan that you just picked up and ate, and then I kinda wanted a cupcake but instead I got the "froyo". That's all I remember even though I know there was more lol.

Every once in a while I try for lucid dreaming but I never have enough dedication haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back