• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ummm. You can battle me, I'll battle you in either singles or doubles on wifi only. I don't have shoddy.

But I'll battle you around 7 or 8. k? But if you want to battle some one else earlier thats cool too.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • mmm sonicking you will be an useful allie in the war to come and can he get a test battle anytime soon?we just need to see if he is good enough even though i think he most likely is
    @espreon:yea i changed the thread to fit what you said
    @gurpster:thanks for that post in the other thread we needed that

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • yea guys i would like to know what should i add to the first post? is there any thing missing?
    EDIT:
    these people are in need of a test battle:
    Sonicking
    PokeMaster1
    ninjamaster195
    Yvonso

if you guys can help me out that would be great i dont think charizardman can do these by himself

Last edited:

(_YvOnSo_)

The Kool PikaNaru
    Years
  • As I said in the last thread, I will battle once I get my moniter for my computer. When I get one, then I will tell ya to battle me.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
  • ok then the first new member of the new TDA yay!!!ok revalp i would test battle you but you need shoddy and if you want to do a test battle on wifi you will have to wait till one of the wifi test battlers are
    on and you want to be a test battler only?have you considered elite trainer?

i got shoddy, but its not on the computer im currently using >.> anywhoo

test battler, elite trainer, s'long as you got me battling, then i'm happy.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • alright guys i hav an announcement, my ds is right well with my mom took it away for awhile so i cant really do anything ds related so yeah ill get it back by the end of the weekend so if anyone wants to tryout ill use shoody okay so i hope thats kool :) and also sol and esp keep up the hard work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back