• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    welcome pkmnguy123 charizard man should attend to you after he is done with matt
    EDIT:how is he doing so far CM?

Years
    Well I don't think hes doing so hot. He managed to take out a few of my pokemon but that was because of his rayquazza. Before his rayquazza i took out 3 without him taking out one of mine. And they were pretty predictable attacks that I did.

Now he has a Garchomp, i don't have anything against that. But now its 1 on 2, i'm on 1 hes on 2.

Years
    No, just saying he had 2 left. I had 1. But now its over and he won. But I'm not sure he did so great. Except for him koing most of my pokemon with extreme speed. That was pretty good I guess, but then again I koed most of his pokemon with really really obvious attacks. Example:

He had a Swampert out and I had a Floatzel out. Then I switched for Leafeon and he didn't do anything, so I koed him with solar beam.

Years
    Okay sol, we should have like different rules for every test battler. Like some people have problems with Garchomp, I don't. Some people have problems with legendaries, some don't. Some like singles, others like double battles. See like that.

pkmguy, I'm ready for our double. Just to be clear:

You can't have legendaries.
    I don't care if you have Garchomp.
    All clauses apply.
    Single Battle.

I'll meet you online.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    mmm.. ok then matt we can help you build your team up so right now you will have the rank of
    2. Warrior
    you obviously knew how to battle and from what CM tells me you you did not to bad and not to good
    so if you need more help with your team just go to the first page of the thread and check out the resources i put up there for team building and if there is any thing else you need just post it and
    Welcome:)
    EDIT: what do you mean CM can you rephrase what you said?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back