• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
Years
  • darn :( well one of our battlers will be on soon if not tomorrow for sure so dont worry angela :D
    EDIT:well gojira is here :(

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • oh wait i found my ds ok so let me fire it up and we can battle or u can battle gojira but im going with my awesome dragonite and his name is ????????? lol

EDIT: Angela i need ur FC

Last edited:

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Yes I joined the RRC clan;) I won my try out battle 4-0:D,,, I did take back my try out, so there really was no need to wait for my after my post here above;)

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • oh snap i totally forgot to add your name(but i coulda sworn i did :/ ) that will be fixed now sorry
    GA and angela allies means that we have their backs they have ours :D

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • hey wen is the tourny but here is the thing i can do battles in the weekends but on school days i cant because of work so yeah sorry if thats a promblem

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • @2B: i am editing it right now
    @gurp: it is ok it will be from the 20th to the 1st so you have plenty of time to battle but the 20 is on a friday so just be there when the tourny starts

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Ok I've had a pretty crazy week but starting next week I'm graduated from high school so I'll be good to go for battles and stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back