• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah! CM IS BACK WITH AVENGANCE!!!! My school year ends June 19th!!!! Then football camp starts in the summer, then....

MY FRESHMAN YEARRR!!! WON'T THAT BE FUN!!! (SARCASM!!!)

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    hurray for you guys getting out already. i, on the other hand, start summer school tuesday. so if anyone wants a battle, or needs a test battle, i guess i can fulfill your needs. send me a pm or something.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    I am available for Test Battles! Both on Wifi and SHoddy!!!

Me too and also nice to see every one and also try to be more active on the TDA website and cant wait till the tourney

I start Sophmore year next year at OHS

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I asked over on our site, but where is the main place to be for it? here or our site cause I didn't recognize my opponent

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    just checked the brackets for the brawl just clarifying that im still in it, my opponent sounds interesting. not only that but i forgot my password for the site so ill be inactive till i remember it but it will come back eventually XD.

EDIT: nvm i remember it

Years
    So pokemon gamer, you said that sol, you and all the leaders have to discuss it. Do you mean gym leaders? Like me?

And where do we find out who we're battling for this tourney?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well wow sorry ive been out but i just read all that i missed and welcome back CM also sorry u cant join
    matt that sux and ok esp ill add you to the brackets also yea the leaders meaning you guys......
    and to find out go on the site the brackets are there

Years
    Sol, who can't join? Me???
    OKay, I'll go on the site right now.

Lephisto: Please fill out the appropriate template from the first post depending on what you want to be. I'll be your test battler if you want.

EDIT: I can't find my name on the brackets. Do you still need to edit them? Sorry if I'm being a bother.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    no u can join CM but matt cant and also he neds to fill out the appropriate form i know and also all ppl who tryout for this clan are breeders until they are battled unless they want to be breeders

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well yea thanx for clearing that up PG also guys i asked one of the mods if i can make a tourny thread for the tournament and i still got no reply so ill still wait

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Can I join? I thought i already asked this >.<
    but dont see my name up there :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back