• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    well im back guys ive been out on some serious business but im back and i read up on what ive missed
    and lephisto if you want to be tested on shoddy ill be on the off. server also ive updated the first post with info on the tourny so check it out XD :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I've mostly been breeding for a shiny croagunk the past few days but I had a few yesterday, I had a freat one today that I lost 3-0, then that n00b w/ palkia, the most disturbing part of that was that it was a female character named dawn then they didn't turn VC off and it was a dude talking to me

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    lol thats some sick disturbing stuff but are you on the site also check the first post for the updates on the tourny

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    WOOOO!!! i got permission to create a thread for the tourny so by tomorrow the new brackets will be up and the tourny will be booming!!!!

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    oh yea but we had to wait for a permission from the mods so sorry CM but its almost done :D :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back