• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I've hatched over 130 eggs today looking for a shiny croagunk so I'm getting pretty bored, anyone want to battle?

*note*
    my computer is being kinda weird today so if you reply and I don't send me a message on aim, my screenname is : RCFRYS3590

*note*
    my AIM isn't foolproof either it will often kick me off and not tell me until it logs me back in so be patient if you send one

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    ok, I'll add you then head on wifi, I have to keep going on then off or I get errors so if you don't see me thats it, just wait there until I get on

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I got dc'd after I put up the invite, thanks for putting it up that happens alot with me. Weird I can't post this I keep getting an error

Bah right after my last post I got kicked off PC til just now

GG dude, hotdogs have filler

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    My team really clicked that battle I switched up my leads and it worked out for me cause I would have lost krakken instead of Hyote, she did a nice dent to your lead and let Power=9001 come in for clean up

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I think so, my opponent isn't on yet and I'm not gonna be on tomorrow so I gotta do it sunday. Wanna battle in the meantime?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Ok omw to wifi station, hotdogs have filler

Oh poop is he scarfed?hotdogs have filler

GG dude it was a good one

Last edited:

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Name: Dragonzilla
    FC: 4381-9282-5961
    Shoddy name: Emrysmerlin
    Test battler: I don't really care...
    Job: Elite Trainer
    Are you experienced? Yes, my old record was around 50 wins and 20something losses...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Wow he must have just barely outsped mine lol, he has a +speed nature and 252 EVs lol

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    What moveset? I usualy run wide lense becasue it knows hypnosis and focus blast whichdon't have the best accuracy. Choice specs would own if you didn't have hypnosis etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back