• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Uh... yay for World Clan War I... Sol I don't do Wi-Fi yet... So specify that I only do Shoddy... Also for our "no hack" policy I think we should allow hacks as long as it is a fair hack... So no hacks like illegal movesets, impossible number of EVs/IVs, no ridiculous IVs, no illegal abilities and so on... And if one would breach these rules then it is an automatic loss for the perpetrator...

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • mmm this world war would indeed be fun and he world king do you want to be allies fore the time being we crush these fire guys and you finish off the nintai clan after that we can settle our little score :)
    and yea firelord01 your in you dont have to have a test battle unless you want to

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Uh... sol aren't you gonna respond to my previous post?

Years
  • hey guys
    for some reason my shoddy isnt working, and the mod in strategies and movesets hates me
    i guess ill re download it
    but im wondering
    whould this be a twist on a few pokemon?

Celebi @ Leftovers
    Natural Cure
    Timid Nature
    Evs: HP 252 / DEF 80 / SPD 176
    Baton Pass
    Calm Mind
    Grass Knot
    Swords Dance

Deoxys-S (speed) @ Life Orb
    Pressure
    Hasty Nature
    Evs: ATK 162 / SP.ATK 252 / SPD 96
    Psychic
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Beam
    Superpower

Metagross @ Life Orb / Leftovers (if items clause on, which probably wont, switch to leftys)
    Clear Body
    Adamant Nature
    Evs: HP 140 / ATK 252 / DEF 28 / SPD 88
    Metor Mash
    Earthquake
    Agility
    Psychic

Now i IV bred and EV trained em
    Celebi would use calm mind, and maybe one or 2 swords dance's, depends on his HP,
    so deoxys would have kill sp.def sp.atk and atk (well really good atk)
    so hed be a crazy fast sp.sweeper
    If Celebi passes to Metagross
    hell do like 2 or 3 SD's or as many as i can jampack
    but hell also pass around 1-2 calm minds
    to boost his sp.def to help wall some stupid sp.sweeps who think my metagross will have crap sp.def
    and to help boost psychic
    now i dont really know bout this
    its just somethign that popped into my head
    so ya
    .. would it work??

P.S. Sorry for asking so much, but i want to become a test battler to, and i want to have a nice smooth working team!!

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • yeah umm but im getting fustrated now because it still says that i am not memeber and not a breeder im mean like its like im not getting any respect and i asked it is on the first page and yeah so really im getting kinda pissed because i told sol two times already

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • umm ok gurpster i will put your name up there now you guys have to help me out here i have alot of work to do for the clan i am still not done editing the first post yet people are still applying in the original thread so im gonna ask that to be closed soon and i still have to find this badge maker guy so yea and esp i gotta check what you posted sorry

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
  • *sighs* wow glad thats off my chest yeah sorrry for sounding mean i just dont want to be left out:( anywasy thanks and ill help in anyway anything u want ill help with

sonicking

stratagist
    Years
  • ok so who do i battle to become a gym leader

Challenger Form
    Name: aaron

Fc: 1805 1602 7125
    Who you want to battle(Ex. Gym Leader): any test battler

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back