• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm looking foreward to the tourney, I'm not planning on making any changes to my team just the usual updates and such, I'd be battling today but the heat in my area has got me close to having heat stroke, thats not a joke either I've had a splitting headache all day and can barely keep food down

Years
  • I'm looking foreward to the tourney, I'm not planning on making any changes to my team just the usual updates and such, I'd be battling today but the heat in my area has got me close to having heat stroke, thats not a joke either I've had a splitting headache all day and can barely keep food down
    same here it's like 30 C (90 F) and my school doesn't have A/C :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I wound up going home before 1st period even started cause of an aweful stomache ache, and I had to stick around until at least the end of second cause that was my gym class and I had to go

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • yea the banner is great matt and in my area the hea is about 97 degrees O_o dam its hot man i have had a headache all day

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Meh, let's stop talking about that stuff and go back to clan business! In addition Esp only has 2 days of school left (no academic stuff, just fun!)...

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • hey guys sorry i wasnt on i had heat sickness :( but i cant wait to see that banner also where are the banners PG?

Arcknight316

left pc
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Can I join? I have Wifi, but I never use it and I have no Wifi team, either. I have Shoddy, though; you've seen me before.

FC: *none*
    Shoddy name: Official and PC: Darkknight316; ABYAY: LightLugia
    Test battler: Don't care
    Job: Well, either Tester or Elite trainer, but I really don't think I'm good enough....
    Are you experienced: Kind of. Yeah.

If you guys don't accept people who don't have/play D/P, then it's okay.....

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
  • i would love to join
    Name: Jason
    FC: 5369 7595 8325
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy): don't have one
    Test battler(who you want to test you): whoever
    Job: test battler, ev trainer, OR elite trainer
    Are you experienced? in battling and ev training yes

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    i would love to join
    Name: Jason
    FC: 5369 7595 8325
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy): don't have one
    Test battler(who you want to test you): whoever
    Job: test battler, ev trainer, OR elite trainer
    Are you experienced? in battling and ev training yes

I would be willing to test you...

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Can I join? I have Wifi, but I never use it and I have no Wifi team, either. I have Shoddy, though; you've seen me before.

FC: *none*
    Shoddy name: Official and PC: Darkknight316; ABYAY: LightLugia
    Test battler: Don't care
    Job: Well, either Tester or Elite trainer, but I really don't think I'm good enough....
    Are you experienced: Kind of. Yeah.

If you guys don't accept people who don't have/play D/P, then it's okay.....
    hmm ok then i will test you and of course we accept shoddy players as well :D

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I battled 2b a master and I was not impressed... here are the stuff to behold:

He used Hydro Cannon which is a no-no...

He used Flash Cannon... Steel type moves are horrible for offense...

He had no walls... only sweepers...

When he was attacking my Uxie he was switcing from Surf to Ice Beam and to FC... I don't think he knows about STAB...

I'd give him the rank of Trainee...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back