• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • lol, yeah our battle. That was cool, the thing is I had football practice. So I had to hurry that battle along, but I don't think it was 6-0. I koed atleast one of your pokes, i remember that much.

Oh, and sol. Is the species clause in effect for our clan? Because a lot of these new guys have two of the same pokemon.

EDIT: Oh, and sol. Once your on, please pm me. I've got to talk to you about a few things. okay?

Lol yeah you nearly took out my heracross, it was on 8hp then i switched out to another poke so it didn't die

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • hey guys and nice to see new members for the clan wars and hope they do good and also hope everyone is doing good in the tourney and sorry i was gone for a while i was at my friends house beasting on PS3 together. so if u need anything just ask the head clan leader (me)

Years
  • for points system, I had versed Charizard man and won that for it was my test battle. And then I won against revelp8 does this mean i get 5 points?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Why people can't spell my name?!
    Well can you put me as an trainee to because I like to battle to.
    I will keep making banners.

Here are 3 banners:

dude these banners pwn man i love these omg nice :D and ill put you as a trainee :D
    EDIT:well well a mets fan we will see who wins the subway series(yankees) and redemption ill put you as an elite warrior and lephisto
    yea you are using the point system correctly( 1st person lol)

joangaes

BANNER MAKER
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    dude these banners pwn man i love these omg nice :D and ill put you as a trainee :D
    EDIT:well well a mets fan we will see who wins the subway series(yankees) and redemption ill put you as an elite warrior and lephisto
    yea you are using the point system correctly( 1st person lol)

Thanks and if someone needs an personal sig I can do them.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • lol guys guess what we just got our first challenge so here what it said:

"My team's looking for a match, we're not registered here or anything because we're a team not a clan and we're definitely not looking for any new members etc.. Anyways that's besides the point, we, The Akatsuki, challenge The Deadly Alliance to a match! The rules I have in mind will no doubt be the rules you battle by:

5 Akatsuki Vs 5 TDA
    6 v 6 lv 100 single
    Sleep/OHKO/Evasion/Hax item clauses in effect
    No hacks or ubers

I haven't got a date in mind obviously due to the fact that you haven't accepted yet, we've got our own forum and chat etc so we're not a bunch of idiots with some 'going nowhere' team.. So if you accept we'll use my team's chat room for the match. Well that's about it, looks like your clan hasn't had a match yet so I expect you'll accept the challenge."
    qoute from a pm by :xXx-VALO-xXx

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    lol guys guess what we just got our first challenge so here what it said:

"My team's looking for a match, we're not registered here or anything because we're a team not a clan and we're definitely not looking for any new members etc.. Anyways that's besides the point, we, The Akatsuki, challenge The Deadly Alliance to a match! The rules I have in mind will no doubt be the rules you battle by:

5 Akatsuki Vs 5 TDA
    6 v 6 lv 100 single
    Sleep/OHKO/Evasion/Hax item clauses in effect
    No hacks or ubers

I haven't got a date in mind obviously due to the fact that you haven't accepted yet, we've got our own forum and chat etc so we're not a bunch of idiots with some 'going nowhere' team.. So if you accept we'll use my team's chat room for the match. Well that's about it, looks like your clan hasn't had a match yet so I expect you'll accept the challenge."
    qoute from a pm by :xXx-VALO-xXx

hey sol52,
    those lots challenged us aswell, well they PM'd The One Winged Angel and posted on the thread, so i gave them a PM quick.

is you are accepting the challenge let us know how it goes,

plus sorry for posting here >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back