• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
Years
  • where u duplicate pokes goofirez

and sol wat r u taking about again? the battlers we need for the tourney cuz i think we need more

and theplaya you should join we are always looking for new members and

whalelord ill battle but ity has to wait 2 days ok so ill see you then

and this site here forum.pokelounge.com is looking for new member so join they have 28 but it would mean alot to them if they had more members so if you join there is the TDA clan thread already there the first page looks exactly like this one and all of you will have the same position there as you do here so join the site i am there and it is great and it was made by someone here on this site so it is really good. also where is says referred by put -PoKeMoN_gAmEr- ok thanks
    Eon Dimension Clan: we are now allies with this new clan

and sol cant wait to have a battle with u in 2 days also do u have a ds now

Last edited:

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • ok then pg i also have to re-download shoddy because my mom deleted it in a fit of rage...
    also who is this clan are they on this site??

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    well heres my app.

Name:SHP133
    FC:4553 6737 4996
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy): n/a
    Test battler(who you want to test you): i doesn't matter
    Job: Elite Trainer.
    Are you experienced sorta kinda.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Yo, sorry for inactivity I got a bit burned out so I took a week off, I've been lurking and keeping an eye on this and the tourney thread

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • well heres my app.

Name:SHP133
    FC:4553 6737 4996
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy): n/a
    Test battler(who you want to test you): i doesn't matter
    Job: Elite Trainer.
    Are you experienced sorta kinda.

make sure u give this kid a good run for his money. the best test battler needs to test this guy. go hard and all out. lol (laughing in mystery cause he knows him personally)

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • hmm lol i hope he is good also but im still waiting for him to come....o and guys i just created my first userbar :P its on the first post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back