• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Name: --
    FC: --
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy):
    Aerochu, Kayashi, or Azonic
    Test battler(who you want to test you): Don't care
    Job: Banner Maker / Battler
    Are you experienced? Yes.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hmm ok then Rai your in for the the banner maker guys i have also become a banner maker :P
    and you dont have to battle if you dont want to

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    yea if your a banner maker or breeder then it doesnt matter if you battle. but welcome Rai and hope you enjoi this clan. and also i am the Head Leader here at TDA.

And sol where did you make those i cant seem to find where or how to make them i have dont it once.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
    I've notice I've had real problem with time zone so i suggest that everyone should post their one up so I can keep a list encase we need too battle, trade or breed with or for someone. It may not be a problem for some people but it is for me thanks for you co op if u do. Mine is GMT (0). Here is a site to find out what your is if you don't know, https://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz008.php, tell me what you think of my idea please.

Last edited:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    it is a good idea and i think people will use it but i dont think many will because most people know how to figure out their time zones. but it is a great idea though.

Mine is -5 EST

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Esp is back from an unannounced hiatus... Sorry I was gone for so long and stuff... But I have good news, I can IV Breed now; I will start battling once I finish breeding the Pokes needed to complete my team.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hello TDA. I come on the RRC's behalf, and we are asking for your assistance. You may or may not know, but RRC has waged a clan war with MMC, and Eon Dimension Clan. We are a tad short of members, so it'd be appreciated if you could spare some of your best battlers for the upcoming war. I mean, we are alliances.

Please consider, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back