• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
  • Hello TDA. I come on the RRC's behalf, and we are asking for your assistance. You may or may not know, but RRC has waged a clan war with MMC, and Eon Dimension Clan. We are a tad short of members, so it'd be appreciated if you could spare some of your best battlers for the upcoming war. I mean, we are alliances.

Please consider, thanks.

this looks interesting sol will choose which one of us will battle.

and its good to see activity starting to pick up around here to.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Sounds good, sol knows who'll be best suited for the job.

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • You already have an ally. TDA will side with us. Either that or a few of your members don't get to battle. Your choice.

yea and??? since TDA is both our allies, i dont think it will be a good idea for them to get involved. but idk, if they do side with u and help u guys out, we will still have nothing against TDA.

oh and who gets to battle from my clan is not up to u or me. get more members from RRC to participate in the war. isnt up to 13 v 13?

Last edited:

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • Hey im the Main Leader and i hope u wouldnt hold anthing against us if we decided to go with them or if we went with the RRC but if 2 of our allies had a war we would probably split up the TDA so both sides would have TDA on their side so that might be better. But i will discuss it with sol ok so we will send one person on each side so we can help both allies out. but nice to see our allies here havent seen u guys on in while.

Me and SOL Have to agree on the person(s) who battle We both have a say in this.
    Sol meet me on PM

Last edited:

richdevildog559

My XBL GTag: X Factr559
    Years
  • Hey im the Main Leader and i hope u wouldnt hold anthing against us if we decided to go with them or if we went with the RRC but if 2 of our allies had a war we would probably split up the TDA so both sides would have TDA on their side so that might be better. But i will discuss it with sol ok so we will send one person on each side so we can help both allies out. but nice to see our allies here havent seen u guys on in while.

Me and SOL Have to agree on the person(s) who battle We both have a say in this.
    Sol meet me on PM

well we wouldnt, u guys r a good clan and would like to keep good with TDA.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hey im the Main Leader and i hope u wouldnt hold anthing against us if we decided to go with them or if we went with the RRC but if 2 of our allies had a war we would probably split up the TDA so both sides would have TDA on their side so that might be better. But i will discuss it with sol ok so we will send one person on each side so we can help both allies out. but nice to see our allies here havent seen u guys on in while.

Sol meet me on PM

You splitting up is not an option. We're short of members, therefore, more on their side will be an uneeded quantity.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • hmm i have not been on in while its mainly because of my aunt recently passing away and the very annoying lag that this site sometimes gives of but back to important matters i see i have missed alot -.-
    but i have read up and if i am correct there is a war between RRC, some new clan, and Eon Dimension
    and RRC has asked us to help them go against them in the war but now they no longer need us to help because they have enough men...right?

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
  • hmm i have not been on in while its mainly because of my aunt recently passing away and the very annoying lag that this site sometimes gives of but back to important matters i see i have missed alot -.-
    but i have read up and if i am correct there is a war between RRC, some new clan, and Eon Dimension
    and RRC has asked us to help them go against them in the war but now they no longer need us to help because they have enough men...right?
    yup thats just about everything.

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • awesome =/ so anyway how are things going with you grace? and maybe we should have a war im eager for some action -.-

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • yea i wish it where too. but im glad the war was all settled out. By the way how was the war? and sol is right Grace when can the we have a war with you guys we need to get in a war. and also we should battle sometime grace. So pm me if you want a battle.

ANd sorry about your Aunt Sol.

And sol any luck with a ds?

St. Anger

Banned
    Years
  • Well, you guys know me as an AR cloner right? Well, all my AR codes got wiped, and I am breaking away from TDA and betraying you! I AM TDA'S FIRST TRAITOR! I will be a fugitive, and join a rival clan! (ill get my codes back anyway, plus i'm an okay battler. Please put me in the hall of fame as TDA's first traitor.
    *Dissapears never to be found again*

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
  • Ok ill talk to sol about the Hall Of Fame for you and also i can AR clone so i have All my AR codes too but if you can stay with us until you get ur codes back then great but if you want to leave i guess i cant stop you. But we need some good members and You could be a great battler for this clan. But ok.

Sol put him as the First traitor in the Hall of Fame.

We also need a war for this clan i might try to get one soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back