• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
ok, i think i should settle deathbyalice's and my dispute right here, right now.
@shadows of ash, that tupac fanboy is me.
I didn't give her a bad rep point out of spite, I gave it to her because she insulted tupac, because when she said "who cares" I was very angry and it seemed as if she was posting for the sake of posting, and she thought that I gave her a bad rep because she said I didn't like rap, after she gave me a bad rep, 2 other people gave me a bad rep. Anyways, I won't ask for deathbyalice's apology but I think that this should be settled because I'm tired of fighting with others.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
MewMan said:
I know. I feel guilty. I'm truly sorry. I just hope it hasn't effected deathbyalice's rep in a radical way.
Alright, I'll accept your apology, You are no longer on my ignore list.

KLS said:
ok, i think i should settle deathbyalice's and my dispute right here, right now.
@shadows of ash, that tupac fanboy is me.
I didn't give her a bad rep point out of spite, I gave it to her because she insulted tupac, because when she said "who cares" I was very angry and it seemed as if she was posting for the sake of posting, and she thought that I gave her a bad rep because she said I didn't like rap, after she gave me a bad rep, 2 other people gave me a bad rep. Anyways, I won't ask for deathbyalice's apology but I think that this should be settled because I'm tired of fighting with others.
Fine, I'll apologize if you apologize..

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hey! why didn't I notice this before? I'm here and ready to join! XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I might earn a living with interviewing fans..
So first question.
What do you like about PC?

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
You must be a fan of pokemon..
your username is interesting..where'd it come from?

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
Years
deathbyalice said:
Alright, I'll accept your apology, You are no longer on my ignore list.

Fine, I'll apologize if you apologize..

No offense or anything, and I'm not being conceited or anything, but what do I apologize about? Did I do something wrong when we were having our dispute because I didn't directly say "YOU HATE TUPAC GO KILL YOURSELF" I just freely spoke my opinion and hence 3 people gave me a bad rep, I merely stated that I felt offended when you insulted tupac. I don't want YOUR apology unless you truly mean it, but for now this dispute is over.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
KLS said:
No offense or anything, and I'm not being conceited or anything, but what do I apologize about? Did I do something wrong when we were having our dispute because I didn't directly say "YOU HATE TUPAC GO KILL YOURSELF" I just freely spoke my opinion and hence 3 people gave me a bad rep, I merely stated that I felt offended when you insulted tupac. I don't want YOUR apology unless you truly mean it, but for now this dispute is over.
I understand that, though you also need to understand that I spoke my opinion as well.

Anacortes said:
You must be a fan of pokemon..
your username is interesting..where'd it come from?
When I say "My Umbreons" I am refering to the people in my Umbreon Fan Club, though I do love the pokemon too, which is why I made the Umbreon Fan Club to begin with. The name death by alice, comes from Alice's Adventurese in Wonderladn, the book, no the Disney movie, though I love the Disney movie too. I was plaing American McGee's Alice, a horror video game where the main character is Alice (go figure). She is the same Alice from the book, and is a brunette, not a blonde like the girl in the Desiney version, she runs around with her Vorpal Blade (Looks like a big Butcher Knife) and kills all the baddies in Wonderland, the twisted Wonderland that became evil after she left the first time. So I thought it would be cool to honor her in my sn. It is also my e-mail address, AIM sn, Yahoo, and just about everything else I sign up for. You can probably find old deathbyalice accounts on stuff like Neopets, as I have been using this alias for quite some time!

Did that answer your question completely?

Last edited:

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
if deathbyalice says its okay then yes

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
OK Ive updated both lists with MewMan but i have the right to kick you out if you behave in a negative way to deathbyalice

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
What's with all this arguing... kinda sad to see that stuff in death's fanclub, anyways, trying to forget... on another note** i just noticed that your nick is made up of 3 words, lol... i didn't even get it till today, wondered where your nick came from, now i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back