• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Deathbyalice Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Shadow of Ash said:
Yup, he's sent me pics and I've sent him some as well lol
Cool. My bf and I went to the same high school. He had a crush on me before we ever even talked to each other, which I thought was kind of cool. I never knew about anyone having crushes on me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I'm not even allowed to hang out with other guys..*sighs* Your so lucky..

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Anacortes said:
I'm not even allowed to hang out with other guys..*sighs* Your so lucky..
How old are you? I was aloud to date until I was 16, but then again I wasn't aloud to be alone with a guy until I turned 18. So it kind of sucked for me because all of my friends were dating in middle school.

and Shadow, I didn't even know she was banned.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Ya thats true..I'm only 11..
But my parents once yelled at a teacher for letting me be partners with a guy I liked..
Welcome Blue Jasmine to the Deathbyalice club! Nice to see new members coming..:)

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
Years
Blue Jasmine said:
Can I join,please? Deathbyalice is very cool.

Of course you can ^_^

heres the list!

Owner:
Esai

Co-Owners:
MegaDitto
Shadow of Ash
Tig

Members:
Deathbyalice
bgtfamily
Anacortes
MewMan
Blue Jasmine

P.S. Can Co-Owners update the list every few pages if i dont?

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
you know what it is... its Vistror of Space Fissure - Umbreon :P...j/k

SoA: brazil? hmm, im not a big fan of the "internet" dating, but if it worked for you thats great.

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
My favorite movie? wow, I like lots of movies... I like Star Wars, mostly the origionals, most tim Burtom movies, especially Nightmare before Christmas and Sleepy Hallow. I also like horror movies like Ringu and Halloween. I like The Crow, and the first three InuYasha movies (I've only seen them in Japanese, but I like the first one the best!). Wow...So many good mivies! I like The Dark Crystal, and the first Neverending Story, The Last Unicorn, The Little Mermaid(anime version, and not Disney). I also like Dragonfly and Pirates of the Caribean, Lord of the Rings, Secret Window, and The Lion King...Sorry Don't have just one!

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Nobody asked this before so..
What's this one thing you just can't stop thinking about?

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
that doesn't sound crappy... I wish someone thought about me all the time, lol.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
maybe i typoed, lol, I have no clue, :P

word of the week, w00t! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back