• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The DestinyOfAsh Fanclub~

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Ash blinks and says blackpanther you didn't do anything wrong I was talking to girofalon" he smiles and pulls abit of a face watching the other eat cake he shivers a little and says "eww"*

Years
    Took care of the spam for you guys ;D
    girofalon, don't spam again or else you'll be warned. Thanks. =)

*runs away* XD

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash sighs heavily sitting with Pikachu by the window they both peer out at the starry sky both of them still shaken by what has happend Ash looks at Pikachu and says "I don't understand it anymore Pikachu I mean I tried everything to keep her happy but I guess it wasn't enough" Pikachu nods sadly and sdays "Chuuu..."*

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash nods a little then looks at Pikachu he feels his amber eyes stinging terribly but refuses to allow any to fall what so ever he shakes his head*

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash nods and says "Yeah it's pretty bad it's hard not too when the girl you're in love with just suddenly dumps you because she doesn't trust you no matter how many times you've told her there nothing going on betwwen you and another friend"*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    (( Hey, its Daborah... >> x3 ))

oooo Cake... Unfortunatly I've had enough sugar today... ^^; ><;;
    ---
    Awww... Relationship troubles bite... T-T ><;
    Maybe things will turn out okay, though.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Aww girl problems? That sucks. >< I know alot of girls who like stabbing people in the back.. those ones annoying preppy cheerleaders, that's why I like hanging around guys more ^^; yes I'm weird

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash sighs he wipes his eyes and nods to Drew and says sadly "Yeah I guess so.." Pikachu looks at his trainer sadly and pats him on the arm and says 'Chuu..." Ash sighs hearing the devils words he then says "I guess I better remove Summer Queen from my list then..."* *

Years
    Where is this damsel that you morn so much?

If she really cared she'd be here drying your tears. But she's not so she gotta go.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoa, we're talking about Summer Queen? ...man...she just posted here awhile ago too.... >>

Aaaw... ><;;

Wish there was somethin' I could do...

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash looks at Drew and says "I didn't expect this to happen at all it never crossed my mind once..never" Pikachu pats Ash on the arm and says "Piii..."*

Back