• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The DestinyOfAsh Fanclub~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    That seems alittle...eh...I dunno... ><;;

Man, I could help a lot more if I knew what happened... -sigh-

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    *Ash nods and says "Yeah I know but it's not that easy to let go at all she once said to me she'd never leave ever and what happens she did and what hurts me the most is that I believed her..." he sighs heavily*

Years
    I say,

Lies come and ruin relationships all the time. Don't let it ruin who you are too! Get up and move on!

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash sighs and says "Well it's because of a new friend of mine on here named Erin Moonite you see Summer believed that I liked her alot I kept telling her over and over again that that wasn't true since I was planing on asking Erin to be my sis or cousin but still Summer didn't believe me no matter how much I told her and so she..got rid of me in other words all because of that..."*

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    MaddEvil said:
    I say,

Lies come and ruin relationships all the time. Don't let it ruin who you are too! Get up and move on!

hmm...

I say that they shouldn't have let a 'lie' come between them...
    Thats not how it suppose to work... ><;; now...maybe if there had been multiple problems... but one... -sigh-

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Same... unfortunatly theres a bunch of states, and a computer screen in the way.... Digital hug!
    --
    DestinyOfAsh said:
    *Ash sighs and says "Well it's because of a new friend of mine on here named Erin Moonite you see Summer believed that I liked her alot I kept telling her over and over again that that wasn't true since I was planing on asking Erin to be my sis or cousin but still Summer didn't believe me no matter how much I told her and so she..got rid of me in other words all because of that..."*

aaah, so thats what happened....

Man... I'm sorry. ><;;
    In my opinion she should've believed you... I really don't know why she wouldn't...

MaddEvil said:
    Are you sure young one?

could it not be you truly were flaunting for all the wolrd to see?

Stop it! ><;; *whaps*... Oo

I'm not so sure anyone should take advice from DBZ villains...

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash nods and says "Yeah Maddevil what I just is the truth I never flirted with Erin at all what so ever but she just doesn't trust me oh well I guess bad things just happen" *is digital hugged hugs back* thanks you guys for being understanding you're all great friends to have here at PC

Years
    I more than just Villan. >_>

I speak the truth so why should I not be heard? Cry her a river build a bridge and get over it!!

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Yeah, digital hugging would work! But anyway, I hope you feel happy and like yourself again soon

MaddEvil said:
    I more than just Villan. >_>

I speak the truth so why should I not be heard? Cry her a river build a bridge and get over it!!

Well has anything like this happened to you? If not, you don't know how badly it can hurt and how long it can take to get over it for some people

DestinyOfAsh

Years
    *Ash titls his head at Maddevil he nods to him then looks at Iruka and says "Yeah..me too I'm just kinda in alot of pain right now but hopefully it'll pass soon"*

Years
    YES ACTUALLY

SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR HAPPENED TO ME! WHY I OUTTA,

*PICKS UP PITCH FORK*

WATCH IT...

I DON'T NEED THOSE MEMORIES. I MOPED AROUND AT FIRT BUT VERY SOON FOUND IT WAS BEST TO MOVE ON!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o___o

Thats true...it is better for people to move on...
    But what if Summer Queen comes back around...?
    That'd just kinda....eh... ><;;

Back