• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
  • I'm no weapons expert so I'm not sure if they are appropriate for this time period. Ask ACC.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • That Okami role-play sounds very interesting. I was thinking about signing up whenever you post it, but I wouldn't imagine that I would be skilled enough. ^^;

Seems like I saw this game in the stores awhile ago, but nothing ever compelled me to get it. However, I've checked out some reviews and such and sounds like it's a must-have title. thanks for the introduction~ [/off-topic, sorry]

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Somewhere, nestled in the place where all the dimensions touch, is a garden, untouched by the sins and greed of the worlds around it. In this paradise, live Gods of all kinds, each with a different name and purpose in the different dimensions. They follow the will of the King of Gods, Sontrall, a very wise God who once was worshipped as the God of Knowledge. However, jealousy provoked by the God of Death called for his death, as he was stripped of his Godly title, and banished to one of the five worlds. The death of a God, the second known death ever, enraged the other gods and goddesses, sparking a civil war as opinions clashed about the circumstances that clouded Sontrall's death. But it was clear to all the great entities what had become of him. Just like the Goddess of Peace, who had died when all the worlds began fighting at once, he would be reincarnated in the world that suited him most. However, finding Sontrall's reincarnation would have to be put off; for the war was of more imminent concern, the anger and frustration based on the Gods fighting for the throne, to control the Aloresca Garden.

The war, would be held in one dimension, with only the smallest bit touching Aloresca, so that the beauty of the Gardens would hold intact while the war took place. This, was the human world. It was the Goddess of Kindess, who would be the one of the few to remain in Aloresca that sensed the prescence of Sontrall in the human world, and alerting the others, asked them a favor to find his reincarnation, and for one to remain behind and guide Sontrall back to Aloresca someday; For though Gods died, there was never another in their place, and such an important deity could not be lost. The Goddess of Peace, having been lead back by the Goddess of Kindness, remained behind with an unlikely companion; the God of War refused to join, deciding to watch the others fight instead of participating, on the glass chess board that sat on an intricate table of crystallized ivy, where Sontrall's throne once sat.

And thus, donning the appearance of humans, the Great Deity's fought, with three simple rules.

1. In battle, whomever is the loser must not be killed, and will immediately return to Aloresca.
    2. No human or creature other then another God shall see or glimpse the battles. Each participating God or Goddess will be given a token. When this token is flipped, if heads, the battle initiates. If tails, then the battle will not take place.
    3. Battles may not take place during the day, and must be after the top of the sun is no longer visible.

You play the role of one of the Gods or Goddess' who are fighting each other for the throne of Aloresca Garden, or one of the judges, who presides over the battle.

God(desses) that remain in Aloresca (Among others. These are just the ones you absolutely cannot play.)

God of War
    Goddess of Kindness
    Goddess of Peace
    Goddess of the Sun (Light)
    God of the Moon (Dark)

Name:
    Human Name:
    God(dess) of: (Can be personality traits, elements, major things, etc.)
    Appearance: (Only Human appearance is required, but if you'd like to add your normal appearance, feel free.)
    Personality: (Your personality should at least in SOME kind of way fit with your chosen element, especially if it's a personality trait like Envy.)
    History: (I don't need a long winded life story. Just tell me a few highlights or important things.
    Other:
    Roleplay Sample:

Well... I dunno. Random plot, dunno if I'll actually execute it, just looking for errors and stuff, since I have a tendency to not notice things that I know aren't written there, but the main roleplaying base might not know that important tidbit of info.

Here's a "note" section on the roleplay. I'll keep adding as time goes on.

1. After you have lost a battle in the war, you may reside as judge over battles, but will be prohibited from judging battles that involve the God that you were defeated by.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • **WORK IN PROGRESS**

As time became known to the land of Terrodal, the immigrated humans have taken root, and spread like wildfire. Being a material people, they quickly took up friendship with the dwarves. People of mighty enchantment and endurance, they shared some knowledge of the earth, of the land of Terrodal with the humans. Seemingly weak, the humans power became known as they began to multiply. While slightly weaker than dwarves on average, if more nimble, and no match in any way for an elf, or a dragon, the humans would outnumber them all, and eventually overwhelm them. Moreover, rarely, humans would spawn what could be only called a hero. A human of excellence, one with power that could rival that of any other species, or uncanny skills, or some other trait that set him far above the mass. Their magic takes the form of the constant struggle of survival, a churning mass often depicted in colors, or elements.

The dwarves, like the dragons were as old as the land, given birth from the bowels of the mountains. They are short, stocky, and have nearly unnatural endurance, able to ply themselves with amazing perseverance in the harshest of situations, making them unusually skilled bounty hunters. Their magics are the ways of the ritual. Ancient traditions and works of art become more than they are, arguably greater than that of the elves.

The elves, their origins lost to time from the sea to the far west were long regarded aloof by dwarves and dragons alike, but as their ties to the spreading humans grew, the elves withdrew, gaining all they truly needed from nature. Their magic was that of precision and subtle works. While nowhere near as obviously magical as dwarven works, nearly anything that is Elfin, is magical in some form.

The animals were always in that land. That was their true origin, from within the land itself. And so they thrived within nature, and so they came to learn the ways of all that lived around them. At first, they were a race of being in tune and swift – able to move with the highest grace, able to modify the nature around them to their needs. But as time went on, and as they found a striking kinship with the elves that which drew upon their similar interests, the animals of the world began to go as far as to be able to modify what was around them to their will.

The dragons, loners by nature, and rarely even associating with each other except by chance, are creatures as old as the dwarves, origins lost to the sands of time. They are creatures of longevity and power, mighty beyond reckoning, but vain, their magic is simple, yet at the same time, as capable as that of humans. It's the sheer power of will made into fact.

All was not well, in Terrodal. The humans continued their multiplication, swarming over the land, removing forests, rerouting rivers, even devouring the mountains themselves of all their resources. These actions were a violent crime to nature, and elves saw this as nothing but an absolute threat to the entire land. As such, the elves made suggestions. Then please, finally demands. The humans must stop their terrible destruction, or they would be made to stop. The humans not only refused to obey, but took great insult at the overbearance of the elves. They began to prepare for war, and firm allies by their side, the dwarves with them.

The dragons felt neither one way, nor the other about the actions of humans and elves as a whole, but individual dragons were entitled to their own opinions, and were found on all sides of the conflict. And it was one such dragon, with one of the greatest masters of human magic who sought to bring about order. People from all of the factions must be united, and shown true power, and not only that, but obtain ancient "artifacts" of each race to show as a sign of power, or if worst comes to worst, to use as blackmail. Scanning the colors, with the aid of the great dragon, they brought fourth their surrogate "heroes" and told them of the plan…

Discuss. o.o

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Rp In super duper progress!

Cry Blood (a Deathnote Rp)

DeathNote;
    • The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
    • This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
    • If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
    • If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
    • After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Shirigami (God's of Death); The holders and normal users of most known Deathnotes, seen threw human eyes they appear ugly as the sins that created them. Within their own world, they care for humans, making sure that we do not make the same mistakes they did. At least, that's what they used to do. It is uncertain why they watch us now, some believe that they just enjoy watching us; others think that they just kill who ever they wish. Whatever the reason, they watch us; from above they watch us threw windows that do not reflect.

The world of the Shirigami; A once a paradise, now a barren wasteland, it's oldest inhabitants, (the king included) Long for it to return to the way it was, "if only the humans would stop killing each other, then the ground would live again," That's what the king said. "The world I knew is no more, we must return it!"

King's proposition:
    The king decided to send his best warriors, each with his own Deathnote, and each with specific instructions. "Kill few to save most." Those were the instructions whispered in the ear of each of the chosen. The chosen flew to the space between worlds, and chose a human, a human to give their DeathNotes to. All 7 looked far and wide to find a person, who fit their needs, and they found them sooner then they thought.

The Human world: The human world is were we live, a place of lovely things, and equally unlovely things. The year is 3007, the world is in disarray. The hundred year treaty has been torn by Americans…. They struck first, out of misplaced fear they struck destroying half of China, so many innocent lives lost. The peace before the war, was magnificent, no one was murdered not in over 100 years, not since the treaty was made.

It is uncertain exactly what the American's were afraid of, all the rest of the world knows is that a nuclear explosion destroyed the most peaceful part of China. What fallowed? Why World War 5 of course, did the world not learn after the loss of Japan in World War 3? Did they not learn after the poisoning of the Pacific Ocean during World War 4? No of course not, all they thought about was retaliation, now a third of the United States of America is uninhabitable, desolate worse then Death Valley. The few that live there are mutated and most blind, they know not why their lives changed so dramatically. The place once known as Liberty Island is now the home of the mutant race with no name.

At this day and age, nothing grows. All food is created artificially and humans have become weak and cruel, they kill each other to survive. Cannibalism in common in most parts of the world, it is uncertain exactly how many non army humans are still alive, it is estimated that for every solder there is half a citizen. This is the world were our Rp takes place….

Plot:
    Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to use the DeathNote given to you to either:

a) Destroy all evil in the world and start fresh.
    b) To use the book to kill everyone and rule this desolate world.
    c) Join with the other Keepers of the DeathNotes and go to the Shirigami world where you can then decide what should be done.

If you choose to destroy every evil one, then you and your Shirigami will tour the world finding evil and vanquishing it.

If you choose to kill everyone, then you'll just have to write many names and pray that you get every one.

If you chose to Join the others, then you will most likely be doing what the King wishes and bringing life back to the Shirigami world.

I don't know were to go from here at the moment, but what do you guys think so far?

~JBCBlank

Charizard-lord

Yuni is awesome
    Years
  • I looked through the RP section and couldn't find a Star Wars RP, and thought it would be cool if someone made one. I'm myself probably won't make it, as I suck at plotlines and stuff, but it would be cool to have one.

Years
  • I'm like in love with this show. XD Well, I'm not sure if it's well known enough, but I'll give it a try. Comments and concerns + criticism please?

Who Wants to be a Superhero?​

PG​

The world was calm, the balances of nature were perfect, and citizenship was safe. That is, so far. A new villain has arisen; he calls himself the Doomsday and is growing stronger each day. The world needs a hero to take him down before he can reach any heights higher than he already has. But how? What can stop him? Who can stop him? That's where the heroes must step forward.

Seemingly everyday people must transform themselves to their inner hero and step up to fight the evil Doomsday with all of their might that they withhold! But there can only be one hero to take him. Only one hero must face Doomsday, and this one hero must be the very image of the greater good. It's time for another round of "Who Wants to be a Superhero?"!

You have come to show your might. And you have been accepted as a hero. Now, prove that you are the best of the best out there. And once you do that, defeat the evil Doomsday! But there's more; the hero that manages to prove he or she is the true essence of a hero will be immortalized in a photoshop painting done by me, along with a short fiction based on their hero's character! And just to show how good I am with a brush, ahem:

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/BOYFRIENDOFSAMUS/Sneaselcopy.png

https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b366/BOYFRIENDOFSAMUS/TheProtectorscopy.png

So what are you waiting for? The world needs a hero!

Basic Gist of What You Are Doing​

You are an average everyday citizen. You heard of the heroes needed, so you become a hero. That is, you have no hero past or any powers at all. You just make everything up for now; list what your hero can do and what your hero can't do. Once you do that, you are accepted into the Heroes Lair. From that point, you must strive to be the last hero standing in order to win the grand prize and defeat the Doomsday!

Rules​

1. No post shorter than four lines.
    2. No character control.
    3. Please try to keep this thread clean; as in, no OOC posts.
    4. Don't be a hero god; as in, don't say you can do EVERYTHING. You have weaknesses too, remember?
    5. Re-read the RP Rules (not these rules, but that wouldn't be a bad idea either XD)
    6. Any questions regarding the role-play need to be PMed to me, or asked in the OOC thread.
    7. This is a game-show type setting, so if you get kicked out of the RP, do not post IN the RP ever again until the very end if you're still interested. (This works just like the show, so if you haven't seen the show before, then check it out in the rule 8)
    8. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_wants_to_be_a_superhero
    9. If you know the above rule, and fully understand what it is to be a superhero, then go ahead and join.

Heroes​

None as of yet.

Eliminations​

None as of yet.

Hero Sheet​

Secret Identity: (Your name)

Hero Name: (Your Superhero name)

Age: (Your Superhero's age; nothing less than fourteen; 17+ encouraged)

Superhero Costume: (Secretly known as appearance)

Personality: (Of course you can have a personality, but be careful on what you choose. It could be your downfall)

History: (Your Superhero's past a.k.a. reason for being a superhero)

Powers: (What are your powers?)

RP Sample: (Show me what you can do!)

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
  • Gah! Me and my short attention span of putting this in the wrong place!(twice)

I saw a thread a while back that was about a Valentine's Day Dance RP. I thought it looked really good so I was thinking of making a Halloween Dance RP. But then I thought it might be an overused idea. I looked through some threads and didn't see any besides that one I mentioned but I haven't been here for a long time so I probably wouldn't know. Would it be a good idea or not?

Lash

Years
  • Here is all the best idea's I came up with for Pokémon Roleplay.

Spoiler:

Sorry, that Roleplay idea may seem kind of stupid, but hey, the idea got sparked from my American History class :0
    (I shall post my other Roleplay Idea's later, when I have the time.)

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • @Madina Lake: First of all; no idea is stupid. Second, I think it is actually very good. At the moment, I can't quite think of anything that would be wrong with it as I'm not very good at being a critic.

Okay ppl, Here's a Halloween RP, hope ya'll likey:

H.A.L.L.O.W.E.E.N.

Halloween, a holiday viewed differently upon many people. Some think of it as a day to celebrate the Devil's birthday, to honor those who have passed on to the next life, and some, now a days, just to dress up and get some candy. There are probably many other views on this day but none know the truth.

Long ago, on the day of Halloween, spirits are freed from the depths of hell, to see their lost families, or to just get a feel of what life used to be and what they have lost. The reason for freeing these lost souls from hell is not to make them happy but to make them feel worse when they return to hell. When the dead souls were let free on this day, they caused much chaos, trying to regain their lost lives but all failed. Lucifer, or the Devil, knew of a way for lost souls to regain their lives and when he learned that the souls were in search of that, he chose living humans to guard that secret by sending the souls back to hell if they are near, or are in search of that item.
    Since then, the souls have not acted up, as if they are waiting for something.
    Lucifer has taken notice to this and awaits what they are planning to do.

Knowing that Lucifer has more power over them, the dead souls know that one wrong move could lead them to a fate worse then Hell itself. When they learned of the humans who were in search of them, they were even more cautious to not pass them. They gave these people they name: "Devil Wings". Normal people chosen by Lucifer to guard an item that grants life. This item has been called; the "Holy Sphere". This item is very powerful, forming into different shapes depending on the one who possess it. Devil Wings use weapons that suit their personality but all have the same purpose; to send souls to Hell. The Holy Sphere was given to a street girl named, Alison. When she found this item, she knew nothing about it and used it as a pendant for a necklace. It then became a family air loom as it passed down from her to her grand-children.

Since then, a lot has changed, people, life styles and much more. The Holy Sphere lies with a single child yet the Devil Wings have yet to be chosen to guard her and with Halloween coming, who knows what will happen this year.

You have been invited to Amy's Halloween party this year, so congratulations, not many get in, especially not the little nobodies out there. Her party will be the best ever so you better not be late, or you'll miss out on the party of the year. Their will be tones of food, games, and lots more, so you obviously won't be bored. At the end of all this, there will be a competition and who ever wins, gets an amazing prize to keep that's been said is worth millions, but honestly, what do you expect from a girl as rich as Amy and her family. So there you have it, so you all better come! Information about where the party is will be told at school.

Amy's friend Stacie.

You are a normal student who goes to a High School called "Moon Lit" who has just obtained a letter from Amy's best friend; Stacie. Your not really with the in group so you wonder why you got this letter but you don't really care as long as you can go. As Halloween approaches, you search for a costume, but little do you know, you wont need one for what's soon to come.

Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    -As A Devil Wing-
    Name:
    Personality:
    Description:
    Weapon:

This is in it's (Very) early stages so there will probably be more to come to it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, since my Who wants to be a superhero RP idea hasn't gotten replies, then it's probably crap. *tosses it out the window where it hits a trashcan and a cat yowls in pain*

WELL, I actually still do like that idea, so I decided to reformat it into something someone will surely find interesting! YAYS! XD

--

Journey to Life​

PG-13​

Fantasy/Adventure/Spiritual RP​

The train departs at 9:00 AM. For whatever reason it is, you end up on it. The train was off to Ecruteak and begins at Goldenrod. The forecast was clear weather and a bright sun; a cool 88 degrees breeze in the air would follow forward at the stop at Ecruteak. All on your own, you decided to take this train. You showed your ticket to enter, and as you did so, you watched the many people that were going to be riding along with you. What are you feeling; hate, happiness? Something in-between? You had a mood as you got on, and you sat down with the same mood as the train departed.

The departure itself was quiet; you barely heard the train starting up as you paid more attention to pressing matters, or were just staring out into space. Maybe you were listening to an MP3 player; you could have also been talking about your last victory as the trainer you are. Or are you a trainer? Who's to say you're not a casual person? Someone who needed to get to Ecruteak on reasons other than battling? What kind of person are you? You don't think of these questions; you sit and mind your own business. Or you go to the observation cart and watch the view; you enjoy your trip. Or you could hate it too.

All of this was you. It was all about you, and all that you knew about the train was that it was taking you to Ecruteak. But something happened somewhere in the middle of it all. The train wasn't stable for some reason, and shook shakily. And then it derailed; that's one of the two things you know. The other thing you know is that you're dead.

But what you don't know is that you weren't supposed to die. You and a few of the other passengers were supposed to live the crash, but died anyway. It disrupted the timeline, and changed everything. You never made it to heaven; you never made it to hell. You and the others are now stuck somewhere that shouldn't exist; an extra dimension shaped like the bottom of a never ending pitfall.

The ceiling is never ending. You ask yourself what the place is, and you find that it is some sort of throne room. There is no throne in sight, yet the marble stairs leading to a large platform above tell you that this is of a king. Of something almighty. Or maybe it doesn't tell you that; maybe it confuses you, and you still have no clue on where you are.

Water enters from the endless pit above, forming a large sphere above the platform. It stretches to a magnificent size, and becomes a majestic shape. In a lullaby of a cry, the water disperses, leaving the shape of Lugia on top. The dispersed water forms in front of you, and merges with you.

Whatever you were feeling; despair, hunger, hatred; whatever it may be, had gone away. And now you feel the need to listen to what the almighty has to say.

Who You Are​

You can be as average as anybody in the world; you can be a trainer; you can be a breeder; whatever you want to be is what you are, just make it plausible to be this person. Now that you know who you are, you need to know that you were on this train that had been derailed, and are one of the dead that were not supposed to die. You stand before Lugia now, and are about to hear the reason for you being where you now are, and you along with the others who were not supposed to die will find a way to live again. You will go on a spiritual journey to life.

Sign-Ups​

Given Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    RP Sample:

(OPTIONAL)
    Pokémon:
    Nickname (if any):
    Personality:
    History:​

RULES​

1. I don't want to see any pictures in your Appearance unless it is your original art, and you must still have a written description alongside it.

2. You are encouraged to have Pokémon in the RP, so go ahead and make that optional Pokémon sign-up made. However, at the start of this RP, and continuing on to later, you will not, I repeat, NOT be introducing your Pokémon for the main reason being that your Pokémon are not with you at the current timeline. As the RP flows along, you will be reunited.

3. I don't want to be seeing any character control whatsoever unless it is DEEPLY needed (person has not RPed in four to five months now with you still waiting for a reply) or the person has agreed to you RPing for them. And if the person agrees to letting you control their character for a short time, I need to know about it (meaning the person who's okay about it needs to PM me. If not, then the person who character controlled is out).

4. DO NOT BE A FREAKING GOD. You're in a spiritual world, and though reality bends (as you will see when the RP plays out), some pretty strange things can happen. However, battles will arise, and I don't want these things you gain in your journey to life make you a god. In other words, NO POWERPLAYING/GODMODDING.

5. When and if you reunite with your Pokémon, I do not want you to control them as mindless drones. Be a little realistic please; it's not so much to ask for. Also, when making your sign-up, don't make your character the ultimate elite of all time or something; it'll just be rejected.

6. As the RP goes along, I will be knocking some characters out of the RP one by one until there is only one left. If you want to be the last one standing, which would in this case, be the winner, then be careful with everything you do. Just a little reminder and not really much of a rule.

7. Follow all PC rules. Any questions should be PMed to me.

Lash

Years
  • This one is way better :K

Seeing as The Countdown Pokemon Roleplay isn't working, how about something involving Darkrai? :K

Pokemon;- Darkrai's Hour (name will most likely change :K

Sinnoh;- Quite a beautiful land. The peace. The unnatural controlled. The rule over disasters. The dormant land. The ocean. The beauty of nature; And finally, the control and balance of Dark and Light. This was only possible, due to the Pokemon Legendary Order. The peaceful guardians of the lakes, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azlef. Dialga and Palkia, the rulers of space and time no longer clashing. Disastrous control from Heatran. The land dormant from Regigigas, the calm ocean from Manaphy, natures beauty from Shaymin, and the Dark and Light order, of the four most powerful Pokemon of all; Arceus and Cresselia, controlling light, and Giratina and Darkrai controlling over dark. This, was the Legendary Order that kept peace in Sinnoh, ever since decided before the Pokemon Region's were even created.

Back in that time; In the dawn of the Pokemon World, Arceus and Giratina stood as equal rulers, along with Darkrai and Cresselia standing as Guardian's. All was peaceful, until Darkrai was beginning to get envious of the power Cresselia and Arceus held. Darkrai a dark, and devious plan to out rule the Pokemon of Light, and make the world of Pokemon into a dark void of its own to rule in for all of eternity. It soon began to carry out its plans; By first overruling Giratina's power, to make an attempt at destroying Arceus. Darkrai confronted Arceus, dark power flowing around it and pure evil in its eyes. A war waged in between the two powers; Each slowly pushing each other back. Darkrai's power was immense, almost defeating Arceus in the final shot of the Light vs Dark war; A simple charged power of light contacting with the top power of Darkness. Darkrai pushing the light of Arceus as much as it could; But the light prevailed over the Darkness. Arceus summoned all its strength; To send the power of Dark and Light back at Darkrai's power. This, overwhelmed the Dark Pokemon.

Upon contact from the Pure Light of Arceus, a mass explosion happened around Darkrai. The light began to slowly drain the dark energy, destroying it. Darkrai fell to the ground, immensely damaged. Arceus, was of course angry, about how another Pokemon of the Order could turn against itself to envy. Arceus sealed Darkrai into a dark void; Along with Giratina, to watch over Darkrai, in case it tried to get out. Concealment was the only option; Darkrai's power was too great. At the final meeting of the Legendary Order of Pokemon, plans were made just in case of Darkrai's return, if it were to happen. A Projectile weapon was made, with the power of light infused in it, with a seal of a moon crest from Cresselia. The Weapon was hidden in Earth, in the Sinnoh Region, deep underground. Though, through the thousands of years of time, the land has changed, moving the ground upwards possibly. Along with that, Darkrai's power gaining over the thousands of years; Planning for a final return possibly. Soon.... The Hour Of Darkrai Shall Be At Hand...[/Roleplay Idea]

Years
  • Madina Lake: So you got a general outline I see. But, there's something I don't see, and that, not to be rude in any way, is the point. XD You say that Darkrai is going to return, but you don't say what we, the RPers are going to do about it. We could just be traveling trainers minding our own business when it happens; or we could be a group of archeologist (or at least part of a shool on an archeologist type trip, since I doubt many would want to RP someone over 17 >.> ). From that point, what happens next? Of course, what you have there is just an outline; for all I know, you could've come up with an extra part right after that saying who we were and what we were doing. So…who are we again, and where does this begin? >_>;

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    Feel yourself be smited as I release one of the biggest plot and sign up sheets ever unveiled, at a whopping 14 pages! lawlz,

The Chaos Gate​

Once Upon a time, Angels, Demons and all the other creatures of the ancient time roamed freely among the planet Rem. To be expected, the world wasn't perfect and war between the two dominant races occurred. This war made Rem to be from, A perfect utopia to being a hellish land. Most of the creatures died off during the war between Angels and Demons. After countless years of battle a treaty was to be decided, to split the land of what they could have once called paradise.

The Angels and Demons met in the last green area, a sacred spot. " The Garden Of Eden." Two representatives were to meet; St. Peter And Beelzebub.

The two met at the center of the garden, a small pure white gazebo sat there. With a pedestal inside of it, As they approached the pedestal a paper appeared. The Treaty; It read;

The once enchanting realm of a planet, known as Rem has been soiled.
    By the constant war of the two races; The Angels and The Demons.
    The place where the two leaders of the two races reside is known as my garden.
    The Garden Of Eden
    I am known as the Messiah of Balance.
    I am Rem, I am Eden, I am the land which you destroy.
    I am the water you drink, the trees you destroy.
    I am the planet.
    And I wish for the Angels And the Demons to leave, to there proper homes.
    The Land known as Heaven and The Land Known as Hell, This is the land known as Rem, as Eden.
    To make proper that neither races return, I will seal the Three realms from each other with a gate.
    The Chaos Gate.

And as that, the two races were sent to there respective lands, to be in peace with there own. And as the years went by, decades upon decades, Rem was repaired. The land was harbored with green, the water as fresh and pure as the clear blue sky. Messiah of Balance decided it was time to harbor creatures anew, Of course Angels and Demons and creatures from before still inhabited the planet, very few.
    Balance called the creatures of what he had created, humanus. These creatures were called this for there humanoid shape, ( These are basically humans)

Over the years, Balance stopped communicating with the people of the world, leaving them to figure out the planet themselves. And within centuries The Messiah of Balance was known as just a legend.
    The Garden of Eden had long been a myth, the sacred land was sealed off from the impure, and was secluded. The Humanus had by now figured out what there bodies can handle, what they can create with metals and all other kinds of secrets in the world, Civilization was coming to life.

Over the next period of X number of years, The people of Rem started to hunt for a profession, the demons of the world. This Angered Beelzebub and he started his plan on invading Rem and killing off all the Humanus, The Angels saw what he was trying to do and tried there best to stop him. Beelzebub knowing that he couldn't do anything from where he was decided to find an individual on Rem to do his dirty work, He would have the Humanus break the Chaos gate. The angels saw this and decided to guide the individual in the right direction, against breaking the gate.

The Two individuals were chosen, A girl named Lyndi and a Man named Judas, both around Seventeen, where there energy is at its peak.
    Judas was a man from the village, Futani. His village was raided by demons and his family killed. He was spared for he was in a secret room, underground his house. Judas was enraged and swore his revenge on the Demons. Beelzebub wasn't aware of this man and neither was St. Peter till later. Judas made it his life's work to slay the demons.

Lyndi was a Woman from the village Hitori, she was guided by Beelzebub to find the Angels individual and kill him or her, she was gratified of the power given to her and agreed.

After Lyndi traveled afar, killing who's energy was the special kind to be chosen, she then met Judas and the two battled, Judas won but spared Lyndi, This caught Beelzebub's attention and decided to try to control Judas, knowing that Judas wouldn't listen to him he disguised himself as St. Peter and made a story. He told Judas that opening the Chaos Gate would seal the Demons forever.

The first task that Judas would have to accomplish would be to Find the Garden Of Eden, Judas was told that to find the Garden Of Eden he would have to create a special map, magically. He was told he would have to make a great sacrifice for the magical power, he was reluctant but did what he was told.
    He went to the underground of a major city, Loprotsen and set up a spell, a very ancient and powerful spell that would extract the energy of masses. He activated the spell and the city was wiped off the map in the extraction of all the people in the city's energy, they all died.

The area that was wiped out by the powerful spell became a battle zone of the races and areas. Quickly a war came about which is mentioned in lore as the great Minerva War. Many races from many areas fought, all suspecting each other for the act of terrorism on Minerva. A significant area of lore was of ten Humanus War Generals which fought against Judas. All but one of the generals were easily smited by Judas, the strongest was Julio, A warrior from Umbrol. The battle was close, but Judas succeeded. Feeling that the war generals had been honorable he made them a grave in the war area, consisting of an underground barrow. Julio was at the most important and farthest part of the barrow. Judas sealed the cave with a heavy enchanted door, the key to open the grave was split upon ten families of the generals.

Not to much longer later after the end of the war, a mage stood upon the door and opened it with his magic, he layed a curse upon the graves, forcing the generals to fight for eternity.

The energy was used and he created the map to the Garden Of Eden, he went there and was stopped by Lyndi who had now realized what she was doing was wrong and would wipe Rem clean of what purity it had. Judas told her that what he was doing would save the world and for her to get out of his way, she
    said she would fight to the death to defend what was right, The two fought once again and Judas once again won. But she wasn't spared this time, as he approached the gazebo and the pedestal he saw a fountain, he looked inside of it and gasped. His reflection showed him, he was half angel and half demon, he then realized he had been deceived. Beelzebub realized this as well and decided to talk to Judas, " Okay Judas, you have reached the chaos gate. You must now destroy it by speaking the ancient words, Signum Exsisto Infractus (Seal Be Broken) Be careful not to send energy of both Angel And Demon in though, that would seal the gate completely and forever." Beelzebub said to him smoothly.
    Judas decided to do what had been said not to, he felt the two energies apear, one in each hand. St. Peter finally saw this and in a panicked tone yelled not to, Judas faced the Chaos Gate and clapped the two energies together, the gate shattered and the demons were freed, Judas was supposedly killed.

My Role: Think of me, as your dungeon master, your aid.

Your Role: You must find the Garden of Eden and repair the Gate or if you are evil you shall try to make sure that the gate stays broken, Demons inhabit the planet and are slayed by the Humanus. It has been two ages since the opening of the gate, the Humanus race isn't in danger, this isn't an Apocalypse RP. So yeah, all the cities and continents of the planet aren't destroyed. You will be a starting wanderer, given a few items depending on your combat skill.
    Okay.

What everyone gets:

2000 Gold
    4 Healing Potions
    2 anti-poisons

Magers get:
    30 air aguments
    30 battle aguments
    Basic Magic Staff

Melee:

Wooden Shield
    Wooden Sword

Archers:

Wooden Bow
    30 training arrows

Ninjitsu:

10 Training Kunai's
    5 training stars
    Training Sword

Races to Choose From:

Humanus: Pretty much Humans, can vary in height and weight; From 4'8 to 6'5. So yeah, Humanus are a smart race, not the smartest but pretty smart. A Medium in the strength department and speed department.

Dark Elf: An elf species that specialize in the dark arts, they are a tall species and are of blue skin tone. Eyes are mostly either red or green, they have great magic skill and are a little stronger then the Humanus, highly intelligent. A little slower then most Humanus. The Dark elf usually have white or black hair.

Light Elf: Another Elf Species that specialize in healing spells, they are also tall and are of a peach or pale skin tone. Eyes are always blue, they also have great magic skill but are around the same strength as the humanus, highly intelligent and about the same speed of humanus, hair is usually either blond or white.

Wood Elf: The regular elf species that are of the archery persuasion, they are tall and usually have peach or pale skin tone. Eyes can vary, they have no magic ability but have a great eagle eye, they are decently strong. Not as intelligent as the other elfs, but around Humanus standards. They are very fast, faster then the humanus. The wood elf always has blond hair.

Dwarf: A short ( 3'11 to 4'9) They are miners and blacksmiths, they have a light skin tone and mostly dull gray eyes. No Magic abilities, they are semi-intelligent, around Humanus, dwarfs are very strong, stronger then humanus but not as strong as a dark elf. They are pretty slow, they are usually either bald or brown hair. Almost always have a beard.

Fairy: Able to adjust size, from ( 3 inches to 4 feet) They specialize in healing magic and like to help others, they are a very intelligent species, more intelligent then the light and dark elfs. They have no strength power, very fast when flying small but when having to walk at full size are as fast as Humanus. Fairies consist of a peachy skin tone and blue or pink eyes, their wings are either blue or pink as well ( Usually the color of their eyes) Their hair color can be from, Blond, orange, red, pink, blue, green and pretty much any color.

Undead: Skeleton: Skeletons are the size of a Humanus and are, well skeletons. They have greater strength and might be able to cast magic. This is basically a humanus, they are slower then normal humanus.

Zombie: A rotting corpse, bleeding, rotting, well it pretty much speaks for it self. Zombies eyes are always milky white and wear whatever and look like whatever they once were. They are dangerous but dumb and easy to outrun.

Halfling: Pretty much a splice of humanus and wood elf, they are great archers, have little to none magic ability. They are height of 5 ft to 6 ft, peach or pale skin, decent strength and great speed, intelligent as a regular humanus. Always have blond hair.

Goblin: Mean green ugly machine, they wield spears and are menacing. They vary in height from five foot to six foot, green or gray skin tone, red or gray eyes. Stronger then humanus yet very unintelligent.
    They can't use magic, they are pretty slow. Have no hair, they can dip their spears in poison.

Hobgoblin: Very large, Six Foot being the smallest and nine foot being tallest. They are always brown in skin tone, they are one of the strongest species but very unintelligent. They are still bald, they use large spears which can still be poisoned. They can't use magic or archery, extremely slow. There eyes are either gray or red.

Mountain Dwarf: Like the regular dwarf, they are from; 4'3 at smallest and 5'5 at tallest. They are usually pretty heavy from muscle. They are very strong, stronger then a dark elf. Cannot use magic or archery. Eyes are dull gray, these guys don't mine and blacksmith, they are pure combat. The solider of the dwarf's. A little faster then the average dwarf, but are a little more unintelligent. They usually wield either a war hammer or battle ax, heavy weapons.

Half Giant: Being from, eight foot to ten foot they are very large. Their skin tone varies from, Brown, peach, tan and pale. Their eyes are either white, black or red. They are very powerful, stronger then the average hobgoblin, but they are extremely stupid. Very aggressive yet slow, they can carry various weapons; Spears, war hammers, axes, clubs etc; Weaknesses: Eyes

Werewolf: Starting as a regular Humanus and changing at a full moon, increasing in height about six inches, and gaining black fur. Longer teeth, Wolfy white eyes and a vicious attitude. Still has control over self, yet is more reckless and aggressive. Nose power is increased and so is the strength, they are a little slower then the average wolf. They do not carry weapons when transformed. Weaknesses are: Silver, Wolfs bane and quick silver (Mercury)

Vampire: We're not talking about that stupid Dracula crap here. These will look like average humanus but might be a bit paler then normal, or more commonly photogenic. Vampires have control of there fangs, them being out or not. Vampires usually have either red or green eyes, some may wear black and stuff like that, but most will dress normally. Some have the ability to turn into bats, while others don't. They do require blood to live, not necessarily human. They are the speed of the average humanus unless a powerful vampire which are faster, same thing with strength. They are usually more athletic. Vampires can carry any sort of weapon as long as it isn't silver. Weaknesses: Silver ( All) Garlic (Some) and can be commonly killed by destroying the heart, not necessarily with a stake.

Siren: Always a female, these woman have the ability to sing a great song ( Wordless) which hypnotizes men and then the sirens can control them. They are the average size of a female humanus and almost always have either blond or orange haired. Eyes vary. Has the same speed, strength and intelligence of a humanus. Weaknesses: (Not really a weakness but it is smart to wear earmuffs. They can be killed traditionally)

Chaos Elf: The last kind of elf, likes it's relatives it is taller then the average humanus, having blue or green toned skin, Red, green or blue eyes, black hair. They are stronger then the dark elf and more intelligent, not as fast though. Usually in the dark alliance, they are aggressive and cold, they use dark and chaos magic, very powerful indeed. Weapons are usually magical staffs and rods. Weaknesses: Light magic

Liche: A liche is a poweful sorcerer that uses dark magic, usually undead but not always. They are slow creatures and not very strong, intelligence is very high though. They use magic to battle, if alive they will be pale skinned with crimson eyes and black hair. If undead they are skeletons with red eye glow and will most always be in a purple robe with gold lacing. They stand around six foot, though they can also be below at around five foot four. They will usually use a scythe to battle. Weaknesses: Light magic

Leechi: A humanus that can steal the energy of others, if in humanus form they will have white hair and gray eyes, pale skin. About five foot seven to six foot three, slow creatures and not very strong but make up with their high powered mind. If in Leechi form they will look monstrous, can be same heights but will have a slimy green flesh with several openings around the body that are mouths with rows of sharp teeth. They will have fleshy red pulsing eyes and powerful jawed mouths, their tongue alone and slice a sword in two, their palms of their hands have leechy openings that will suck energy right out of an individual. Weaknesses: Fire

Chimera\Hybrid: These creatures are usually humanus and other species spliced, since there are so many combinations you would have to either do it yourself or PM me what you want to hybrid.

Homuncules: No Not Full Metal Alchemist! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus

A homuncules are artificial creatures made by alchemy, basically flesh golem's. They will usually have white soul less eyes and be bald. They have advanced from nearly a foot long to much higher, Five to Six feet. These are controlled by the Alchemist that created them, sometimes if not perfected they will kill there creator. They are hollow soldiers, give them a weapon and orders and they will do it. Very hard to kill. Very slow unless sacrificed strength for so, Very powerful, not intelligent. Weaknesses: Mostly Fire

Elemental: An Elemental can look basically like a humanus with the hair color and eye color of the element used. Height is average. This is in categories.

Water: Will have blue hair and blue eyes, can basically control water and walk on it. Breathe underwater as well. One of the slower elementals but pretty average, average strength and intelligence. Will carry a rod with a blue orb in it. Average height, usually girl. Weakness: Electricity

Fire: Will have red hair and red eyes, can control fire and not be burnt by it, smoke will not choke the elemental of fire. A average speed elemental, immense power and average intelligence. Will carry rod with red orb inside of it. Average height. Weakness: Water

Air: Will have white hair and white eyes, can control winds and weather. Has the ability to hover and glide. Above average speed, low power and average intelligence. Will carry rod with white orb inside of it. Smaller then average size. Weakness: Earth

Earth: Will have brown hair and brown eyes, can control rocks and minerals, has the ability to raise ground and cause small tremors. Will be bigger then other elementals, bulky. Carries a rod with a brown orb inside of it. Very slow, very powerful, low intelligence. Weakness: Water

Forest: Will have green hair and green eyes, can control plants and make them grow the way they want.
    Can attack with roots of tree's and will know more about plant healing and poisons. Smaller stature. Carries rod with green orbs inside of it. High intelligence, low power and speed Weakness: Fire

Electricity: Will have yellow hair and yellow eyes, can control electricity and thunder. Attacks will be electrical. Carries rod with yellow orb inside of it. Tall and slender. High speed, average intelligence and high power. Weakness: Earth

Serpentine: Serpent like creatures with humanoid shapes, can have a humanoid torso and snake bottom or other ways of doing it. Will always either have red or green eyes, tall. High intelligence usually, higher then average speed and above average power. Have the ability to poison others. Carries a spear for a weapon. Weaknesses: Fire and Ice

Shadow: A dark creature that looks like a humanus but is much more power, intelligence and power. Can overshadow people and turn themselves into mere shadows. Can make others do his or her dirty work, when in humanus form they will have black or white hair, crimson eyes and very pale skin.
    Weaknesses: Light

Sin: There are seven, the seven deadly sins. All are in humanus form. Black Star On Forehead or hand or chest or back. All have the ability to track down each other.

Gluttony: Usually a little portly. Has the ability to Vomit acid.
    Lust: Usually hot, Has the ability to seduce opposite sex and control them
    Envy: Can change it's appearance. ( Shut up)
    Pride: always a little tall, very powerful (Fist Fight!)
    Sloth: Slow, but has very good defense and can evade most attacks. Can Read opponents mind.
    Wrath: Extremly agressive
    Greed: Can Change arm to any melee weapon.

Virtue: Like the sins, all are in humanus form and have a white start somewhere on their body.

Chasity: Has great healing abilities, enemy to Lust
    Abstinence: Has the ability to puppet people, Enemy to Gluttony
    Liberality: Can heal great wounds, only complete destruction will kill. Enemy to Greed.
    Diligence: Has extreme speed and agility, Enemy to Sloth.
    Patience: Can stretch all parts of body. Enemy to Wrath.
    Kindness: Can turn body to metal and then shape themselves, Enemy to Envy
    Humility: glare can stun enemies, Enemy to Pride.

Skills to choose from, ( Six Skill slots to start with, the more in one skill the better the skill)

Magic: All sorts of spells, elemental spells, Combat spells, and lots others.

Archer: Nuff Said, Uses a ranged weapon

Melee: Close combat

Battle Mage: A person who uses magic for his weapon, to increase the power or to repair it or even to add special attacks.

Cleric: Like A priest yet has the ability to protect himself with the power to pray.

Alchemist: An Alchemist is a user of philosophy and science to create the unknown.

Rouge: A cross between a thief and an Assassin, or maybe even ninja. Can pick simple locks, use throwing knives and knows how to create common poisons.

Assassin: A person who kills others for money, can be a silent killer or not. Knows how to make complicated poisons and how to be stealthy.

Thief: Can pick complicated locks and pick pockets, breaks open combinations and safes.

Ninja: Close to the Assassin, knows well made poisons and is stealthy person. Well at throwing knifes and stars.

Necromancer: Summons the undead.

Blacksmith: Can smith metal objects such as, swords and sheilds.
    Miner: Mines rare ores and other ores for blacksmithing.

Treasure Hunter: Hunts for ancient treasures, has a knack for puzzles.

Knight: A swordsman.

Samurai: A swordsman that doesn't use shields, they know important parts of the body to damage.

Demon Slayer: Slays demons for a living. Knows important weaknesses

Appraiser: Identifies rare objects and what they are worth.

Chemist: Creates potions to increase powers and heal wounds.

Farmer: Grows important herbs and plants.

Priest: Has a natural strength over demons and the undead.

Cook: Can cook things that are important for healing and improvement.

Dragon Slayer: slays dragons as a profession

Dragon Rider: Is able to ride a dragon

Herblore: Make Potions

Fishing: Fish Things

Hunting: Hunt animals

The Combat Hexagon:

Melee > Archery
    Archery > Magic
    Magic > Melee

The other three may be less powerful but are not affected by the top three forms of combat.

Psionics
    Ninjistu
    Transmutation

The Magic System:

Depending on your magic level you'll use different spells and such. But to use magic you must use aguments, magical stones crafted by powerful wizards, as the following.

The Basic Elemental:

Air: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use wind. The weakest basic agument.

Water: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use water.

Fire: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use fire, the most powerful basic agument.

Earth: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use earth.

Secondary elementals:

These aguments are only used with an advanced spell book for advanced mages who have unlocked the book.

Sand: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use sand. Weakest secondary agument.

Forest: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use the power of the forest.

Electric: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use electricity. Most powerful secondary agument.

Ice: Used with other aguments to cast spells that use ice.

Attack Aguments:

Body: An agument that afflicts the target with weaking.

Mind: A basic attack agument that can inflict damage and leave foe with confusion

Battle: The most common agument used for battle.

Death: A very powerful agument that can even instantly kill enemies.

Blood: A very powerful agument that deals with blood.

Soul: A very powerful agument that drastically weakens the foe.

Chaos: One of the most powerful aguments, and rarest. Very Powerful.

Other Aguments:

Life Agument: Has amazing healing properties

Lunar Agument: One of the three spacial aguments, mystery surrounds it.

Sol Agument: One of the three spacial aguments, mystery surrounds it.

Astral Agument: One of the three spacial aguments, mystery surrounds it.

Money System:

You will have a certain amount of money to start out with, what you do with it... I don't care. But, here's how things work.

You buy an item from a merchant or sales person, it's going to cost you money obviously. To help you out, heres a basic price guide.

Basic traveling items: 5 gold each
    Basic crafting and smithing items: 12 gold each.

Basic Bronze weapons: ( Sword, Dagger, Mace, Scimitar) 50 gold each
    Medium Bronze Weapons: ( Spear, Javelin, Flail, Throwing Axe, Long Sword.) 90 gold each
    Heavy Bronze Weapons: ( Battle Axe, War hammer, Halberd, Broad sword.) 120 gold each

Four Elemental Aguments: 5 gold each
    Four * Elemental Aguments: 50 gold each
    Attack Agument: 25 Gold each
    Body Aguments: 15 Gold each
    Mind Aguments: 40 gold each
    Death Aguments: 300 gold each
    Blood Aguments: 450 Gold each
    Soul Aguments: 230 gold each
    Chaos Aguments: 800 gold each
    Life Agument: 200 each
    Sol Aguments: 500 each
    Lunar Aguments: 400 each
    Astral Aguments: 300 each

Bronze Throwing Knives: 10 gold each
    Oak Bow: 50 Gold
    Bronze Arrows: 10 gold each
    Bronze Crossbow: 70 gold
    Bronze Bolts: 20 gold each

Bronze Ninja Star: 30 Each
    Bronze Kunai: 60 each
    Weapon Poison: 200 each
    Bronze Katana: 500 each
    Bronze Wakizashi: 300 each
    Bronze Tanto: 100 Each

Any others, just ask.

List Of Fictional Gods:

Zaros the Infected
    Joada the Blinded
    Hema the corrupted
    Jasmine the tainted
    Zane The hated
    Din the Fury
    Jose The Death
    Torith The Strength
    Cain The banished
    Julio The Forgotten
    Judas
    Lyndi
    St. Peter
    Beelzebub
    Rem
    Dracus

Some others, I'll reveal Later

Basic Spellbook: (Finish Later)

L1: Gust: Weak air spell, Takes 1 air agument and 1 battle agument
    L3: Splash: Weak Water Spell, Takes 1 water Agument and 1 battle agument.
    L5: Rock tumble: Weak Earth Spell, Takes 1 earth Aguments and 1 battle agument.
    L10: Ember: Weak Fire spell, takes 1 fire agument and 1 battle agument.
    L13: Daze: Weak mind spell, Takes 1 mind agument and one battle agument.
    L15: Soar: Weak Body Spell, Takes 1 body agument and one battle agument.

The Map:

Continent: Tyrol: A medium sized western continent, only real export is Meats and Furs.

Provinces Of Tyrol:

Huri: The largest Province in Tyrol, is mostly desert and uninhabitable. Not important.
    Gyre: The Northest Point of Tyrol, Is a large hunting ground full of wild beasts.
    Rini: The Only real cizilized Province in Tyrol, Has three main cities.

Cities Or Tyrol:

Fyre: The largest city in Rini, For merchanting.
    Gorni: A smaller city in Rini, Has ancient temples for touristing.
    Libili: The other small city in Rini, Used to stay while in Tyrol, full of Inns and pubs.

Villages Of Tyrol:

Lickiw: A small village in between Gorni and Libili, Has one Inn. Poor Village.
    Gyure: A large village by Fyre, Home of many foreign alcohols

Continent: Umbrol: A small Northern island continent, Main Export is Furs and Ice remedies

Provinces:

Yutiki: The largest Province of Umbrol, A great area for hunting ice beast, There are herbs that are exclusively there that heal frostbite when mixed right.

Jihut: A smaller province that is a total iceland, it is to cold to live regulary there, but ice fishing is at it's peak here.

Cities:

Gui: The only city in Yutuki and it is very large, this is a market place and a place to stay. Great hospitals in this area.

Villages:

Limpwut: the only village in Umbrol, it is between Yutuki and Jihut, it is there for stocking up for the trip upon Jihut, the wilderness.

Continent: Alumos, Northest area on the map and totally uninhabitable, temperatures reaching below sixty is common.

No cities or villages or provinces

Continent: Orsha: Orsha is a mid northern continent, it's main export is medicines and herbs.

Provinces:

Ukilate: The largest province, it is the northern top of the continent and dominant. It is a decent tempature up there, it snows most of the year long at a small rate. A great place to live, not to hunt.

Hituy: A smaller province that has a great river inside of it, full of very rare fish that have uses in medicines, It is a little warmer in Hituy then in Ukilate.

Joinjau: A very small province that is basically a large plain, full of wild animals and strange plants. Only one village here.

Gugola: Right next to Joinjau it is basically just a giant port, only one city and it is based on the port there. Not a good place to live.

Cities:
    Burnita: A very large city in Ukilate, salespalce and all around industrial place.

Burmita: The sister city to Burnita, a little smaller but still big. For the rich, like a Beverly hills

Singdoesa: The last City of Ukiltate and a dump to say the least, very sleazy city.

Ugogog: A city near the river in Hituy, not a large one and it isn't as civilized. Better not to go.

Bureu: A city at the bottom of The province Hituy, again, not very civilized, maybe for a small stay but not to live forever.

Bovu: The only city in Gugola, relies on the nearbye port for money and goods. Its a small but nice city.

Villages:

Bul: The only village of the province, located in Joinjau, only place there to get supplies and to rest. Pretty small village.

Continent: Sirius: Most western continent, very desert and has only one use. There is a special tower there that is used for telling the future.

Tower Of The Desert: Only area that is used in Sirius, For telling the future.

Continent: Minerva: A mid western continent, very small. Main export is rare animals

Provinces:

Heji: The larger province of the two in Minerva, Full of rare exotic animals.

Hatorri: The smaller of the two in Minerva, Not a very good area. Dangerous due to poisonous animals.

Cities:

Lub: A large city in Heji, full of merchants and stalls with furs.

Ruba: A smaller city in Heji, main use is vacationing, has inns and pubs of all sorts.

Loprotsen: The only city of Hatorri, and it was destroyed by Judas years ago. This has collapsed Hatorri's economy.

Villages:

Bugle: Small village in between the two provinces, poor and not very important.

Continent: Azure: Largest continent on the planet, all sorts of things. Three large Provinces

Jin: The largest province in Azure, known for it's extremely rare metals.

Lumos: A smaller province in Azure, has great fishing spots and great forests with rare plants.

Yuri: The last province in Azure, is known for it's amount of merchanting, the cities here have everything under the sun.

Cities:

Jini: The largest city in Jin, and the main. Miners bring their ores into the city to sell or to make things with the help of blacksmiths. Rich City.

Renji: Another Large city in Jin. Has great caves full of rare ores.

Lumi: The largest city in Lumos, has many medical shops and nurseries ( Plant)
    Lumres: The smallest city in Lumos. Has many inns and pubs.
    Hubgi: A large city in Lumos, Is surrounded by heavy forest

Yuril: The largest city in Yuri, full of merchanting. The city of shops.
    Yurbi: A large city full of inns and pubs, full of antique shops.

Villages:

Hungi: A small village by Renji, nothing special.
    Jubi: A large village in Lumos, full of aggressive villagers.

Name:
    Sex:
    Race:
    Sub-race:
    Combat Form:
    Skill slots: ( Skills you excel in most, other then combat)
    Height:
    Weight:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Nickname: (If Any)
    Side: ( Good, bad or Neutral)
    God Worshiped:
    History: ( Optional)
    Birthday:
    Place of Birth:
    Goals:
    Fears:
    Vehicle: ( Dragon, wolf or what?)
    Element: ( Earth, air, ice... etc
    Other Stuff:

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • O_O; Dayum, Fallen, when did you start that, three years ago xD There should be a prize to the person who can read that in less than ten minutes. I'm interested in it so far, I just hope it doesn't take the rest of the day to finish it >.>

Years
  • Yes, as the others say, that is one long and interesting looking RP Fallen. You have so much there that I was kind of surprised that I didn't Dragons or Changelings as a race to choose from. XD As per usual, you have your horror elements here, but you mix it up so much that it becomes more "epic" as you would easily call it. Some of it can be confusing though; for example, I just can't navigate myself to find where exactly the cities are located from each other. My brain hurts from thinking too much on that. >.<

I like how you created your own world here and went all out on explaining what it is, and again, I am surprised to find that there is still something else missing; what the money looks like and is called. Not important, but why not put that there anyway since you took the time to create everything else. @_@;

Something else to take notice of; some races here can be specific to some locations, so it'd make sense to add in the races section where they are found and stuff. Like humanus would be moderately everywhere, dwarfs moderately I guess, but undead skeletons could be from a certain mountain quarry and that quarry alone. Know what I mean?

I'm so gonna sign-up when you post this. XD

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Now, I haven't gotten much input on *ANY* plot I've posted her,e so let's hope this one gets lucky. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in an RP based in the same sort of world as yu-yu-hakusho. As such, a very, very basic grasp of the anime would be needed, but I can provide that easily enough. Here's a very early stage writeup of what I was planning...

The year is 2026, and all seems well. The major conflicts of the world have alleviated, and even tension between the various groups of humanity have lessened. With this new burst in cooperation, technology has soared. Previous dead ends in robotics, theoretical physics, and spirituality have come rushing forward. Admittedly, jetpacks, teleportation, and a solution to pollution are still a long way off, but it's not as crazy a goal as it would have seemed a mere quarter-century ago. Unfortunately, with the new spiritual views on the rise, and technology, humans are starting, in small numbers, to make contacts with the other worlds. Thankfully, the spirit world was always quick to react to defend itself from contact, but the realm of demons saw this as an opportunity, and criminal activity of the supernatural in both worlds began to rise.

Though, the spirit world had another defense, albeit a somewhat more radical approach. Whereas one spirit detective, an enforcer of the separation of the various realms had been sufficient, now they began to recruit several human youths, giving them training, and information, the ability to tap into their human spirit energies, in exchange for acting as a police force for the world. As our story starts, the first new department of spirit detectives, as it's called, are still relative rookies are scrambled on the latest case. It's unknown how, but an entire band of demons have slipped away from their ream, finding passage into the human world, seeking power, treasures, and of course, domination. It's up to our freshly made, and only hope to discover the origins of this band, and eliminate their presence in this world, one way or another.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back