• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Sorry for inactivity everyone, my Internet is bipolar. :P

Anyway, new topic: If you could mix any two dragons, which Pokemon would you mix, what would be their stats, moves, typing, etc?

As for me, I would mix Kyurem and Dragonair, because Dragonair really looks like it needs ice powers. It would probably have stats similar to Kyurem's. It's attacks would also include things like Wrap since its body is long. It could also have a support set, like Safeguard and Light Screen/Reflect.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • They aren't really much different the only difference is that Hydreigon is also a dark type which makes it stronger and it best at speed or sp.at but haxourus have better attack than hydreigon and it can also learn one-Hit Ko move which is "gullotine".

I would normally say they equal unless there was something that also made them better that I forgot.

Sorry for inactivity everyone, my Internet is bipolar. :P

Anyway, new topic: If you could mix any two dragons, which Pokemon would you mix, what would be their stats, moves, typing, etc?

As for me, I would mix Kyurem and Dragonair, because Dragonair really looks like it needs ice powers. It would probably have stats similar to Kyurem's. It's attacks would also include things like Wrap since its body is long. It could also have a support set, like Safeguard and Light Screen/Reflect.

I would mix palkia and dialaga so that they get better stats when they don't have to be exactly 100 and I think they will learn way better moves.
    I think they might look close to this:
    Dialga-fushion-Palkia-legendary-pokemon-6924207-300-289.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back