• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • Welcome to the Dragon's Den V.4
    Since B/W's release in most (if not all) regions outside Japan, 5th generation chat doesn't need spoilers.

Click for the Member's List...

RULES:
    The obvious Community and Pokemon Groups Rules
    Only Owners and Co-Owners may post topics.
    You must have at least some kind of interest in Dragon types to join.

How to join:
    Simply ask to become a member! There's no way you can't join (unless you were booted from the Den previously).

Also, you may answer any of the questions in your joining post if you wish.

Spoiler:

Pokemon we consider to be Dragon-types
    If you have any questions about these, go ahead and bring it up. Debate is always open.
    Also, Generation V Pokemon will be added when the games come out in most/all regions. So don't ask about them, please.

Spr_4h_006.png
    Spr_4h_130_m.png
    Spr_4h_142.png
    Spr_4h_147.png
    Spr_4h_148.png
    Spr_4h_149.png
    Spr_4h_230.png
    Spr_4h_248.png
    Spr_4h_249.png
    Spr_4d_329.png
    Spr_4d_330.png
    Spr_4p_334.png
    Spr_4d_371.png
    Spr_4d_372.png
    Spr_4d_373.png
    Spr_4p_380.png
    Spr_4d_381.png
    Spr_4d_384.png
    Spr_4p_443_f.png
    Spr_4p_444_m.png
    Spr_4p_445_m.png
    Spr_4p_483.png
    Spr_4p_484.png
    Spr_4h_487.png
    Spr_4p_487O.png
    Spr_5b_610.png
    Spr_5b_611.png
    Spr_5b_612.png
    Spr_5b_621.png
    Spr_5b_633.png
    Spr_5b_634.png
    Spr_5b_635.png
    Spr_5b_643.png
    Spr_5b_644.png
    Spr_5b_646.png

Userbars:

sqm7hz.png

ubd1428.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The Real Co-Owner's Op<<<<------click it!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Can I join ? :3

Favorite Dragons

Would have to be ; Garchomp, Gyarados and Altaria, Latios

Which Dragon looks best Shiny?

Gyarados <3 Red, Charizard and Rayquaza <3 Black.

Whats your Dragon Team?

Charizard, Altaria, Gyarados, Garchomp, Salamence, Latios.

Silhouette

Years
  • p.s. Can I be on the members list?
    Of course you can be, co-owner!
    Can I join ? :3

Favorite Dragons

Would have to be ; Garchomp, Gyarados and Altaria, Latios

Gyarados <3 Red, Charizard and Rayquaza <3 Black.

Whats your Dragon Team?

Charizard, Altaria, Gyarados, Garchomp, Salamence, Latios.
    Welcome to the Dragon's Den, dragonomega. Of course you can join!

EDIT: If anyone is really good at making banners, we could really use a Dragon's Den banner. I could do it if no one can, but I'm not a 'professional'.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome back!

Nice sigpic. Who did it? You need a Salamence one, although Salamence can't wave like Garchomp....

Lugia is dragon-like, I'll grant you that. However, and I may be slightly biased, as I generally go off representations out of Pokemon Adventures, where it's seen alongside Ho-oh, and deliberately represented to be more bird-like.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I made it, haha. No, seriously. And I love myself for thinking of Wobbuffet waving back, it keeps cracking me up. And I might make one of Garchomp coming home and seeing Latias and Salamence fighting and saying something like "Honey, I'm ho- WHO IS THAT?!" like they're committing adultry.

Concerning Lugia, he doesn't have feathers, and I imagine his skin being really smooth, like a Dragonair. He also doesn't have a beak, plus, he has a long tail with spikes at the end. His wings have fingers and his feet are flat and incredibly untalonlike. Oh, and he has these thingies on his back. If he's not a dragon, I don't know what to call him. But not a bird. More a... A stegosaur-handwing-raindrophead-monster. And he's based on the Ryujin.

I'm kind of proud of myself now, hahaha!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Lol. Nice idea!

I can see where you're coming from...like I said, I go by PokeSpe canon more than game canon....which includes PokeSpe classification > appearance. Hence, I treat Tyranitar as a dragon because Lance had one, and consider Beedrill to be competely bad-ass.

I think we'll have to differ...maybe put it to a vote at a later date, when the club's up to its' former glory.

Btw, Silhouette? Please could you add this image to the original post?

Spr_4p_487O.png

I just think we should have both formes..all the others only have one forme, but I think Giratina needs both shown, as they're so un-alike....

tkallab

Years
  • Hmmm, if Pokemon adventure is the same as pokemon special, then I don't really see what you're talking about, he looks just the same. Looked up chapter 146 online, and he's just Lugia. Anything to say in your defense? Haha.
    And I totally hear you about Giratina's Origin sprite in the first post.. They do look too different.

...But where did the 'Beedrill is Badass' statement come from?

Marowak10

Skull Wearer
    Years
  • May i please join? My favorite is Charizard, because mine is level 100, and his EV's are;Attack=216
    Defense=181
    Sp.Attack=287
    Sp.Defense=173
    Speed=257
    and(if Hp is an ev) HP=282

Silhouette

Years
  • Thanks for VM'ing me, Silhouette! I'll rejoin now, if I may.
    No problem. I'll add ya to the list.
    Btw, Silhouette? Please could you add this image to the original post?

Spr_4p_487O.png

I just think we should have both formes..all the others only have one forme, but I think Giratina needs both shown, as they're so un-alike....
    Yeah, good idea. Will do!
    May i please join? My favorite is Charizard, because mine is level 100, and his EV's are;Attack=216
    Defense=181
    Sp.Attack=287
    Sp.Defense=173
    Speed=257
    Of course you can join.
    Count me back in this fine establishment of yours.
    Added to the list, Syndrome. :D
    May I join this club? xD..
    Yes, you can in fact!

Welcome to the Dragon's Den v.4, everyone!

And I still think Lugia should be considered a dragon.

Hm... Lugia COULD be a dragon, and I think it would be really close. Plus, if I'm not mistaken, can't it learn Dragon Rush via level up?

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • Favorite Dragons?
    My favorite dragon type is Dragonite... cause it was my first lvl 100 dragon type pokemon.. i still have it too xD
    Should Garchomp and/or Salamence be Uber?
    I think Salamence should be uber at least... I don't know about Garchomp though :/
    Lance or Clair?
    Clair... Due to the fact that I can't think of many other female dragon type trainers in the games....
    I think Charizard is pretty cool shiny (but I stink when it comes to shinys...).
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form?
    I'm sorry.. I can't remember the form name.. but the one that has no legs.
    Whats your Dragon Team?
    The last one I had was in Diamond..
    Flygon: Lvl:83
    Charizard: Lvl:89
    Salamence: Lvl:71
    Giratina: Lvl:62
    Dialga: Lvl: 58
    Seadra: Lvl:41
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon?
    Yes I do think that it should be a dragon.... most people I know that think it shouldn't is just because it can't fly/have wings.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon?
    Giratina.. Because it is the only dragon type legendary that had more than one form.

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • whoo! new thread!

I'll answe the questions again.

Favorite Dragons? Latios, Latias, shiny/normal Rayquaza
    Should Garchomp and/or Salamence be Uber? i dont really care
    Lance or Clair? lance
    Which Dragon looks best Shiny? rayquaza
    Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form? origin
    Whats your Dragon Team? latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Dragonite, Kingdra, Groudon (i kno he's not a dragon)
    Should Tyranitar be a Dragon? sure
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon? Lati@s

btw, would a griffin type pokemon go into the dragon caegory?

yup, well, thats that. oops, almost forgot:rejoin plz

tkallab

Years
  • Yeas, Lugia learns Dragon Rush at level 15. He can also learn Dragon Pulse via TM59.

Oh, and zapdos926, aren't you going to get in trouble with that extremely high signature of yours? Just sayin'.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well, I hope I could re-join, cause I was in the previous den!
    I think we should reconsider which Pokemon should be considered as dragons. In my opinion, just cause Nintendo assigned a dragon type to a Pokemon, doesn't neccesarily mean it should be considered as one, esspecially if there's nothing dragonic about it, and yes, I'm thinking about Sinnoh legendary trio!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmmm, if Pokemon adventure is the same as pokemon special, then I don't really see what you're talking about, he looks just the same. Looked up chapter 146 online, and he's just Lugia. Anything to say in your defense? Haha.
    And I totally hear you about Giratina's Origin sprite in the first post.. They do look too different.

...But where did the 'Beedrill is Badass' statement come from?

Ummm...no good with chapter numbers. I meant the bit at the end where Lugia and Ho-oh are down on the ground with all the other pokemon, with their wings folded in. It looks so bird-like it's almost cute xD

Beedrill is badass because Giovanni uses it to threaten people, stab things, etc. For example, in the battle against Lance. And yeah, Adventures = Special, I just used that name because...now I've started going legit and buying it, it's called Adventures to me 8-)

Then again...Dragon Rush and Dragon Pulse do count for something....anybody mentions anything learning Outrage, and you're dead. Venusaur and Nidoking can learn it, and they're not dragons...

@ DragoniteUser: Yeah, but you can't call something with the dragon-typing a non-dragon, can you? Arceus is a normal-type without the plate, so it doesn't count. Even I would've objected with that. Still, I could see it being right for a vote seeing as we're rebooting the club, sort of.

@ Zapdos926: Yeah, I'm surprised that signature is still there. It's even taller than one of my posts...and that means it's big. I'm not sure about a griffin..and eagle crossed with a lion really doesn't have much dragon-likeness about it, does it?

Oh, and, as a co-owner: Welcome all you rejoiners!

Sadly, Silhouette posted it, so I can't put your names on the member list...but if he goes inactive for a bit sometime, I'll continue the list into my first post for you all. ;)

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • May i please join? My favorite is Charizard, because mine is level 100, and his EV's are;Attack=216
    Defense=181
    Sp.Attack=287
    Sp.Defense=173
    Speed=257

Ev's can't get that high 0.0

You mean Stats?

tkallab

Years
  • Ev's can't get that high 0.0

You mean Stats?

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing. It's probably stats, it's about average for a Charizard to have such stats. You might wanna check this page, Marowak10.

Oh, and Amore, I'll look up that chapter. As you can see, I'm quite dedicated.
    *Found it!
    655%2F179_PTYTD%2F%2F14-095..jpg

I have to admit, his pose says 'bird', but his appearance still says 'dragon'.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back