• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Effort Value. If you beat so many of one Pokemon, you get a stat increase of that point. I can't explain it real well.. I guess you have to know it^^. Try Serebii.net. They can explain it better than me.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    lol we are talking about serebii on Pokecommunity...

ev training is alot easier if you have an action replay or atleast make the pokemon that you are training hold macho brace and have pokerus (both double EV's) so when I battle a Beautifly that gives my Sp Atk +3 (i think) it gives me +12 so I only have to battle 21 of them!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    no i dont cheat i just make it easier for myself but i still have to do the training, it just makes it ALOT faster

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i wouldn't say your a cheat plus i think you can get the macho brace from the winstrates just north of mauville i think

this EV training is a pain in the buttocks i aboandoned my dratini for now and decided to do my swampert

swampert Lv 61
    nature:quiet
    HP: 210
    ATTACK: 192
    DEFENSE: 121
    SP.ATTACK: 171
    SP DEFENSE: 133
    SPEED: 80

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
    Try to get a Dragonite, Salamence or a Garchomp with an Adamant nature and then EV train it in attack stat. You shall see the true Dragon Power unleashed. Those Pokemon are unstoppable if trained properly, especially Garchomp, which has the potential to wipe out the opponent's entire team with Swords Dance boost.https://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/swordsdance.shtml

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yeah he's good but with a decent ice beam/blizzard he's gone, just like most other dragons (non-uber)

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer I EV trained an altaria and it was crap here are its stats

HP: 261
    Atk: 153
    Def: 239
    Sp Atk: 191
    Sp Def: 332
    Speed:195

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Eh.. You can't get more than 2 in an EV without macho brace/pokerus. So you would get +8 evs, going up 2 points. Oh, and Garchomp is the most overused Pokemon, IMO.

Detox

Would it be okay if I joined? Im currently EV training my Horsea,so it can become a Kingdra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back