• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
Years
  • Thats sweet. Get this, I taught my Altaria Dragon Claw replacing Dragonbreath and then
    I used a pp max on it's Dragon Claw and now Dragon Claw has 24 pp!!!
    (My Altaria knows Dragon Claw, Areal Ace, Fly and Flamethrower)

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
  • Shadow236 What Happend To Icecharizard He hasnt Visited In A While I Understand He Is Working On A Hack But Still

munchlaxdude

munchlax fan/ totoro rocks ^_^
    Years
  • At gamestop they have something where you can get dexoxs it is on June 20th to june 22th and from June 27th to June 29th!!!! I just got my dexoxs early today he starts at level 50 and if you go to veilstone city and u go to the (rocks) if u press them ur dexoxs changes to normal dexoxs offenise, defence, and speed form. There are 4 different rocks. U should get a dexoxs it is ur only change to get one if u dont want to cheat. ^_^

Last edited:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i would like to join pleease
    i just love dragon pokemon they are virtualy indestructable

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • ok so am I in the dragon fan club or something?

Yeew I finsihed Diamond version ages ago and bought a cheap pokemon pearl and used my action replay to get a dratini!

far out does any one here get annoyed that dragons take so long to get to their final evolution?

and I think that Gamefreak or whoever in the next series need to make a Dragon only type pokemon cause at the moment the ones that are only dragon are the 1st/2nd evolutions after that they get stronger but get pwned by ice beam & blizzard (400% damage)

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • i would like to join pleease
    i just love dragon pokemon they are virtualy indestructable
    You love Dragon Pokemon... you're in! From now on you are a member of The
    Dragon Fan Club!

And McDukey, you are in the club. The updated members list is on the second page
    (You've been a member for a couple days:))

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • What can we do to make this form more popular?
    Hey it's getting there! I'd say we've made a lot of improvement since you were last on.
    We are now a "Hot" thread and are growing daily. But I do think that we should make more
    banners and signatures. I don't know how to do this, so if anyone would be willing please
    let me know=)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i am currently searching for a shiny dratini on leaf green because i want the dark green dragonite just thaught i would tell ya

my pokemon ruby team:

salemence lv 67
    garydos lv 74
    dragonite lv 100 (traded from leaf green)
    swampert lv 70
    altaria lv 78
    flygon lv 81
    bagon/swablu i want another salemence or altaria for training dnt know wich one to choose though there both very powerfull

Last edited:

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • i am currently searching for a shiny dratini on leaf green because i want the dark green dragonite just thaught i would tell ya

my pokemon ruby team:

salemence lv 67
    garydos lv 74
    dragonite lv 100 (traded from leaf green)
    swampert lv 70
    altaria lv 78
    bagon/swablu i want another salemence or altaria in my team dnt know wich one to choose though there both very powerfull
    Wow sweet team, high level Dragonite:shocked: (I'm expecting u didn't cheat)
    My Altaria's level 80 (maybe 90 by tommorrow=) Say, what moves does it have?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Yeew I finsihed Diamond version ages ago and bought a cheap pokemon pearl and used my action replay to get a dratini!
    That really wasn't needed. Dratini is in Mt. Coronet on the water level.
    I think that Gamefreak or whoever in the next series need to make a Dragon only type pokemon cause at the moment the ones that are only dragon are the 1st/2nd evolutions after that they get stronger but get pwned by ice beam & blizzard (400% damage)
    Which is why I am grateful that my Dragonair is my flagship dragon. These 2-type dragons do get pwned so easily (I learned that the hard way during gold when my Dragonite was destroyed by Lance's Blizzards and Thunders).

Also, My dragon-only team was on my Emerald version. Then a friend of mine asked to borrow my game to get further on his pokedex and took half of them (thank goodness I had already transferred Dragonair)

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Hey, I'm thinking about training up a Dragonite on my Emerald version. I might do it after I get my Altaria to L100. I am not usually a Dragonite trainer although I think he is kool.
    So should I go for it with Dragonite? If I do get one I will ask for some tips. But, if anyone needs tips on Altaria you know where to go=)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    no i didn't cheat i had my leaf green game since they brought it out thenl i started a new game for fun so i traded to ruby wich i also had for some time

altarias move set:
    dragon claw
    fly
    aeriel ace
    flamethrower

what move set has yours got im intrested now

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • no i didn't cheat i had my leaf green game since they brought it out thenl i started a new game for fun so i traded to ruby wich i also had for some time

altarias move set:
    dragon claw
    fly
    aeriel ace
    flamethrower

what move set has yours got im intrested now
    I knew you didn't cheat. And you know what, you Altaria has the same exact moves as mine! Great Altaria trainers think alike! But... does your Altaria's Dragon claw have 24 pp? Mine does due to a pp max.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Hey, I'm thinking about training up a Dragonite on my Emerald version. I might do it after I get my Altaria to L100. I am not usually a Dragonite trainer although I think he is kool.
    So should I go for it with Dragonite? If I do get one I will ask for some tips. But, if anyone needs tips on Altaria you know where to go=)
    All righty, well, Dragonite is cool. I can give you advice on him since he's in my Dragon's family tree.
    1) Don't use one you caught in the wild. Capture a wild female Dratini and breed it with your Altaria for better stats and the occasional Egg move.
    2) Here's a well-rounded move set:
    Dragon Claw
    Fly
    Flamethrower (for those pesky Ice-Types)
    Safeguard (as a defensive move)
    3) EV train on the speed stats for better attack times, then even out the rest of the scores (this is more of a personal preference) but Defense and HP are the 2nd and 3rd lowest traits as well.
    4) Dragonite's achilles heel is his Dragon/Flying characteristics. He'll be susepticle to Ice and Electric type attacks (which is easily countered with a Rhydon and that Flamethrower move).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back