• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
  • metagross plz but I can only do guys that are on my diamond version, I'll trade you an altaria some other time, or if you can wait 5 mins...

Detox

oh wait,I have a milotic......and a metagross...but anyway,i gotta go,moms yelling at me to go to bed,its almost 2 am here,so see you tomorrow....well later on today.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years

• I'm starting our first topic. The topic is: Which Dragon Pokemon, and why is your favourite.

I really like all Dragon type Pokemon, but Dragonite is the Pokemon, that I like most. It's because it's a very
    kindhearted, inteligent and very strong. I first saw Dragonite in Pokemon anime episode 13 - Mystery At The Lighthouse, and I was fascinated. Then the episode 254 - Fangs For Nothin', where Dragonite went to rampage, showing all it's power. That's about my fav Dragon type.

First page, we had it;). But anyway, Dragonite is my favorite, cuz he is like those traditional dragons (plus, I believe he's better than Salamence).

Oh, and about three Ev's.. Alakazam may give off 3 sp.atk evs, but I don't think Beautifly does. I may be wrong, though.

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
  • OK, I've got a new topic here: Which is your favourite move? (not neceseraly Dragon type)

________________________________________________________________________________

My answer to this would be Nasty Plot. If a Pokemon uses Nasty Plot and survives opponent's offensive, then there's a great chance, that this Pokemon will wipe out at least 2 of opponent's Pokemon. Belive me, there is a reason to like that move.

Detox

Blast Buurn,cause when I fight someone they usually get sweeped by my charizard,and I finish their last pokemon with it.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Well, my favorite move would have to be Earthquake beacause it owns basically every non- flying pokemon.

- Cobja you should use DRAGON DANCE!! (and outrage)

- And hey, I want a shiny pokemon too:'(
    I'll trade you stuff... (shiny metagross or Altaria would be amazing!!)

- Oh and sorry to say but Bronzong can be destroyed any almost any pokemon,
    all it takes is a Fire Physical like fire punch.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • My favorite move is Flash Cannon. It's great all around (especially for Empoleon), and looks cool, too.

Bronzong is actually a pretty good Pokemon. If it uses Iron Defense, it could get tough to beat. Oh, and if it has the ability 'Heatproof', a fire move may not affect it as much.

AnimeMistress

Pokemon Goddess
    Years
  • Anybody willing to trade Pokemon with me?

If so, I need to know how to do it when none of you are near me to do it with...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back