• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Ok i'm here.

Ok lets get this battle started!

IC: I walk up to the battle field with a ultra ball in my hand, Then i yelled GO!! as i threw the ultra ball in the air and when it hit the ground it opined up and a bagon came out. Bagon use headbutt! i yelled, and bagon came running at the vibrava with it's head down.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    REF:As Bagon charges towards you it missed your pokemon by slipping on it's tail and hurting itself.

BagonHP:90
    vibravaHP:100 now it's alverages turn.

Years
    Alverge: OK! Vibrava! Use dragon breath on bagon!!!*Vibrava opens its mouth and out comes a yellow sparkish wave and goes towards Bagon*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    REF: Bagon still on the ground is unable to dodge the attack and get's burned...
    BAGOBHP:70

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    REF:Bagon smack's down vibra as it falls to the ground.
    VibravaHP:60

Note: Whenever you want me to i can heal you by 40 in a battle i can only do this 2 time's per battle for each member.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Allright back to full health...AND the end of round one of your fight round 2 will pick up tomarrow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    nope not at all..the winner from here goes up with asher once all round one battles are done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back