• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Web page :)

I have updated the web page and moved it to a new address found here. Sorry for not having the members list correct. I will fix that later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Your second in command after me on monday i'll give my pick and everyone will know who the new leader is. The i will move from leader to King.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    blue said:
    Your second in command after me on monday i'll give my pick and everyone will know who the new leader is. The i will move from leader to King.
    and try to join our new fourm the one in my sig.
    Revolution Zero

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    after getting a ton of application's I have got us a new leader.
    Pokedragonfire

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    Thank you for choosing me as leader. I will not let you down :) Now I need to choose a new Co-leader. PM if you are interested, also anyone willing to help with the webpage or images for the page will be someone who I might choose as Co-leader.

Years
    tell me how to make my sig natures pics smaller... i got em this size form a website thats why...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    The Dragons

O.o; There. I helped you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back