• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Well here's what we need for the role play...at least 6 players 2 fight ref's. and someone to make a prize banner.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Allright the dragon battle tournement will be on june 1st we will take as many sign up's as we need me and pynpfan will be the ref's in there and the winner get's a latios badge to use in their sign as a prize.

Last edited:

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I can make the banner if you want, as soon as I fix the web page, finish a pikachu picture, finish some requests... I have a lot to do on the weekend...

Years
    aerodactyl has the best advantage on almost all dragon pokes. have fun in the tournament. j/k not to brag. yay cant wait

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    kirby00 said:
    aerodactyl has the best advantage on almost all dragon pokes. have fun in the tournament. j/k not to brag. yay cant wait

^_^; C'mon. Gyarados alf water. Aerodactyl would be easy... And some Dragons can learn ice beam which would kill an Aerodactyl.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If uou to page one there is a list of whats left if you dont like any of them you can use baby charizard

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I have come to a decison...the day after the dragon tournement I will step down as leader and give someone else the chance to take my job all you have to do is pm me if you wanna be leader and i'll think about who the new leader should be....since i step down i will do some stuff from now on i will put together the rpg battles and every 4 month's we hold a election for a new leader..so get to sending the pm's if you wanna be the leader!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    blue said:
    I have come to a decison...the day after the dragon tournement I will step down as leader and give someone else the chance to take my job all you have to do is pm me if you wanna be leader and i'll think about who the new leader should be....since i step down i will do some stuff from now on i will put together the rpg battles and every 4 month's we hold a election for a new leader..so get to sending the pm's if you wanna be the leader!

NOOOOOO! You can't back down from your post! =/ You're the real leader.
    -thinks- Are you making this like the Presidentable's elections?

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I shall rule the world! WAH HA...nevermind

I just love dragons, they are the ultimate creatures of myth o/\/\o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    asher_son_of_ash said:
    NOOOOOO! You can't back down from your post! =/ You're the real leader.
    -thinks- Are you making this like the Presidentable's elections?
    kinda i'd still run the election's and rpg's here and this is how the elections that are held every 4 months will go.

You nominate yourself and a "vice president" and i nerrow it down to two canidates and then people just pm me the votes as to keep them secret.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back