• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board (Idea Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Perhaps add a little more description to it, and I'll glady join! ...well, maybe. I'll be one of the last few to join, because I'm picky about who I RP with and their way of RPing, but otherwise, it looks great. Maybe you should add a little more to the plot though? Like, the plot in general?

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
Years
I'm just wondering..
..Before I even consider posting up the plot..
Do any of you think an animal-based RP will attract any members?
I have in mind to make a Sled Dog roleplay, but I'm not sure if anyone in the PC is interested..
I'm asking so I don't post the RP and have no one post in it. xPP​

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Hmm, some dog lovers would be interested probably. I myself, aren't really one to join those kinds of RPs, but I'm sure there are people around who love to RP those kind of things.

It really depends on how much of the RPing population likes dogs enough to join an RP about them.

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
Years
Yeah, I know.
On other sites, I once got a dog roleplay up to fifty pages.
I'm not sure if there are as much dog-lovers here as there are on other forums.
Perhaps I can round up a few dog-lovers and we can try to make the RP.. And make sure it doesn't die out too quickly. xPP Here's the basic plot, it's a Sled Dog roleplay, so I included a few mushing terms.

It was a bitter cold winter on a snowy trail in Northern Alaska. A wind chill of double-digit, negative degrees farenheit cut through the Alaskan valley like an axe through a plank of wood. This valley was a shortcut to a small town nearby, and it had not a tree nor a single bush upon it. It seemed like the ideal path at the time, but what the musher didn't know was that this so-called 'valley' was actually a lake. This lake had barely an inch or less of ice at its top, frozen just recently after the down stopped dumping hot water down its shore. With such little support beneath the sled's foundation, it would be impossible for this man to cross.

He unknowingly called out "Gee" to his dogs, ordering them to turn right towards what would be all of their fates. He held onto the reigns tightly for grip, carefully guiding the dogs onto the thin layer of ice. All seemed to go well for half of the distance on the lake, but then it happened. The back foundation of the sled broke through the ice at an even thinner spot on the lake than the rest of it. As soon as the back of the sled broke through, the rest of the sled soon followed with it. The man was instantly pulled underwater, and his dogs tried desperately to pull both the rider and sled from their fate. The rope of the harness was sliced by a piece of ice at the edge of the opening, the frozen musher drowned and the sled completely sunk into the water.

The dogs had no clue what to do. Sure, they could hunt and survive on food, but now they were questioning their purpose. For most of them, they had worked since they were very young, pulling sleds for mushers. Now, they were unsure what to do with themselves. They needed to find a village where a new musher would call them his own, a new heirarchy had to be established, and finally, these dogs needed their life back, their life in the harness once more.

Dang..
Yes, I know it's short. xPP
I'll have to build on it later on.​

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
Years
I'm new to RPing so could any one help me make
this one better?

The regions have declared war due to drastic reasons.
Some Pokemon have joined the war and others
stayed out but got caught in the events. The trainers
decided to join the war but some just went on with there
lives naturally. The regions divided the people and the Pokemon
into groups. The Wild Pokemon, Army Pokemon,
War Trainers, Citizens, and the Neutral Trainers.

Its short but its all i can think of.
I love RPs

Last edited:

darkrayquaza

Rayquaza's evil twin
Years
Hey can you guys help me make a good rp.
Its about fighters from around the world go on a tournamnet and win 25 grand can you guys help?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
@ Larvatar Breeder:

The regions have declared war due to drastic reasons.
Some Pokemon have joined the war and others
stayed out but got caught in the events. The trainers
decided to join the war but some just went on with there
lives naturally. The regions divided the people and the Pokemon
into groups. The Wild Pokemon, Army Pokemon,
War Trainers, Citizens, and the Neutral Trainers.

Here, this is what it would REALLY look like.

The regions have declared war due to drastic reasons. Some Pokemon have joined the war and others stayed out but got caught in the events. The trainers decided to join the war but some just went on with there lives naturally. The regions divided the people and the Pokemon into groups. The Wild Pokemon, Army Pokemon, War Trainers, Citizens, and the Neutral Trainers.

Considerably shorter line-wise no? Anyway, by pressing enter that much, it makes no difference whatsoever in the judging. =_= Trust me, I'm not fooled like that. Anyway, I suggest you add more detail about the war, more detail about what happened, important events that might change the roleplay, where your roleplayer's will start, why they should fight instead of watch like the other humans etc etc.

@ darkrayquaza: Well first off, you'll want to develop a basic plot, even if it's excruciatingly short like Larvatar Breeder's plot. Then, it's easier for us to help you, because we'll know a little more about your main idea, other then the bare essentials.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
Years
Heres a new idea. I'm not trying to press enter. I write on Word but it makes thaings short.
Any way heres my idea.

Story
Long ago in the Pokemon world people and pokemon lived it peace.
They battled for fun and played together. Although there was Team
Aqua, Magma and Rocket everything was fine. Until one day at a lab
a scientist named Dr. Split created a pokemon. It was a mix between
water, fire, grass and psychic. He thought if this worked he could make
more of them so trainers didn't have to decide between the 4 types.
Dr. Split called him Trylog. Trylog was always kept in a pod until one
day Dr. Split wanted to show the other scientist his attacks. The pod opened and Trylog went on a rampage. First, Trylog let all the lab pokemon loose. Then, he destroyed the lab using his new attacks. Trylog found out he could combine his attacks! After he destroyed most of the lab he showed other pokemon what he could do.

Trylog ordered them to obey him. He gathered the strongest rock, water, ground, and grass pokemon and told them to slit the regions and make him 4 new regions. It took weeks but finally they created. The grass and water made trees, plants, lakes, and stuff to make the broken parts of the regions pretty. He ordered the people and the pokemon to go to certain regions. Some disobeyed his commands. Trylog was tough but inside he wanted to hurt no one. The regions were crazy and wild. One day, Trylog found out another power. He could give pokemon the power to control humans. Trylog gave the 3 regions the power to do so. This scared the people and some fled to the 4th region. Others stayed. Everyone lived a normal life and adapted to the fact there were ruled by Trylog. He found a mild sized island to live on. He called it Moon Island because it was shaped like a crescent moon.

Currently
Trylog caused total destruction to the pokemon world. He rearranged everything to what he pleased. He made 4 regions, Fire, Water, Grass and Neutral. The Neutral region had different types of pokemon and trainers. Since Trylog made them flee this is were they stayed. Inside Trylog was nice an of to let humans and pokemon flee to the region. In the Fire, Water and Grass region he let trainers stay and catch pokemon to but he gave those pokemon the power to control them when they plased. The possessed trainers lived a normal life. When the pokemon controlled them they forgot it even happened. Lots of trainers and pokemon tried to stop Trylog but he just enilatlated them but never killed them. Tyrog lived on Moon Island which was in the middle of the 4 regions. If a pokemon decided to live in the Neutral region from any of the other regions it would lose its power to control humans. The regions were like the other regions before Trylog but the 3 regions kept only one type of pokemon. Trainers are aloud to VIST over regions.

Every day Trylog sat down on a rock to read Splits log. He wanted to know more about himself. Every time he read the book he grew stronger. While he was reading the book, many people wanted to attack him. Trylog just flung them of the island with physic. Many of the pages were torn do to lab destruction. Trylog wondered if Split was still alive.

Dr. Split's Log Book
Entry 1. I found a nice little Cyndaquil playing in my lab.
It was so cute. I took it in as my pet.

Entry 6. It evolved into a Quilava. I'm starting to get some ideas.

Entry 9. I showed my parteners my idea put they laughed. Some
day I'll prove them wrong.

Enrty 12.I injected some dna into Quilava and he started cocooning.

Entry 15. When Quilava touches something it cocoons. Maybe he gained a power.

Entry 18. I set up the idea and I'm going to put Tyflosion in a dna pod.

Entry 21. Ive created Trylog. Part phy, grass, fire, water. He looks cool.

Entry 31 I'm going to show my partners his attacks in an hour.

Rules
1. No cussing
2. No double posting unless you have permission
3. You may go of topic but not for a dumb reason
4. No controling other people unless its user gives you permission
5. No less the 4 lines per post unless its a Question
6. Have fun

Forms
Trainer form

Name:
Looks: ( picture or words )
Region:
Personality:
Pokemon: ( depends on were you live and your aloud to create a Pokemon its one type and has a picture -not including Neutral-)
Other: ( if i forgot any thing or you have something other than the form)

Wild Pokemon form
Name:
Type:
Pokemon: (what are you?)
Region:
Looks: (only if custom made or etc.)
Personality:
Catchable: ( If later in the game you want to make a trainer)
RP sample: ( 4 lines or more)
Other:

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Long ago in the Pokemon world people and pokemon lived it peace. They battled for fun and played together. Although there was Team Aqua, Magma and Rocket everything was fine. Until one day at a lab a scientist named Dr. Split created a pokemon. It was a mix between
water, fire, grass and psychic. He thought if this worked he could make more of them so trainers didn't have to decide between the 4 types. Dr. Split called him Trylog. Trylog was always kept in a pod until one day Dr. Split wanted to show the other scientist his attacks. The pod opened and Trylog went on a rampage. First, Trylog let all the lab pokemon loose. Then, he destroyed the lab using his new attacks. Trylog found out he could combine his attacks! After he destroyed most of the lab he showed other pokemon what he could do.

Trylog ordered them to obey him. He gathered the strongest rock, water, ground, and grass pokemon and told them to slit the regions and make him 4 new regions. It took weeks but finally they created. The grass and water made trees, plants, lakes, and stuff to make the broken parts of the regions pretty. He ordered the people and the pokemon to go to certain regions. Some disobeyed his commands. Trylog was tough but inside he wanted to hurt no one. The regions were crazy and wild. One day, Trylog found out another power. He could give pokemon the power to control humans. Trylog gave the 3 regions the power to do so. This scared the people and some fled to the 4th region. Others stayed. Everyone lived a normal life and adapted to the fact there were ruled by Trylog. He found a mild sized island to live on. He called it Moon Island because it was shaped like a crescent moon.

Much prettier no? Anyway, if you copy and paste from word, then fix it up afterwards, like I just did for you. Otherwise, All I can say is add more description, cause you can never have enough of that. It looks pretty good though.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base

I thought about having a science fiction RP taking place in the Dulce Base (see the link above). Basically, a group of people are abducted (the players) by aliens, and wake up as genetically spliced freaks in the holding pens in the Dulce Base. The players could design they're own genetically spliced form. The real story starts when a civil war breaks out in the base between the humans and the alien scientists, in which the players and other experiments are released. Its up to the players to pick a side, or just take advantage of the chaos to escape.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Dulce Base!!! LOLOLOLOLOL *shot* It's called nuclear radiation peoples, not alien genetic manipulation. xDDDDD Trust one that lives in NM.

Anyway, sorry just had to get that out of my system, but you'd need more then just that GodofPH, what happens when people escape, when the battles over, and stuff? Surely the battle's not just going to be the entire roleplay, as that'd be a really short roleplay. Anyway, I've been thinking of this roleplay for awhile now:

The City of Lost Souls

Long ago, a war over land and power was fought- it lasted until people lost all recollection of the meaning of peace. Mages, Swordsmen, Archers, every kind of fighter participated in this terrible war that weaked havoc on the single continents. Swords clashed day and night, and continued, even after entire armies were wiped out, even after every empire no longer had any soldiers to fight in their name- until the only people left were surrounded with the ruin and destruction caused by the war. These people found themselves warped into one single empire, pro-peace against the killing and suffering. But there was no longer anyone to protest against- there was no one left. In three long tedious years, dozens of acres of land were now covered in tombstones- all entirely identical and unnamed. This place was named The City of Lost Souls, an ironic name for the people who had died in the horrid war. A new empire was erected, surrounding The City of Lost Souls, and it was a city of peace, strict rules that bore terrible punishment if broken.

The six most powerful fighters of the few that had survived the war ruled over the quickly growing empire, and kept everything in order. The memories of the grief and war kept them from wanting more power then one another, and The City of Lost Souls kept anyone from even the thought of rebellion. Being the center of the entire empire, it seemed to radiate a sadness and grief of the dead over the new cities, reminding even those who had never witness the losses gained over what aggression could bring.

But as time passed, people forgot The City of Lost Souls, arrogant and naturally rebellious people. They started little arguments, and paid no heed to the punishments. The six kings and queens put together their powers and created a potion to be fed to anyone who broke the new, even stricter rules- inside the potion was a terrible illness. It was named amongst the noble, 'Pain of Grief', and amongst the commoners, 'Black Potion'. It was not fatal, and had a different effect for everyone. It reflected what was truly inside of you. If you were pure, it would not harm you- but, why would you have been forced to take it in the first place if you were pure? In most cases, it would rack the body with pain, or cause the victim to be able to speak only rude and insulting words. It was never spoken, who had taken the potion and who had not- though it was quite obvious.

This tradition continued, passed on and on until the entire empire fell apart to give way to the new customs. The City of Lost Souls stayed where it was, but what it was and why it was there was forgotten. People only knew that it had an eerie feel to it, and all the tombstones were impossible to uproot- as though being held in place by the bodies buried underneath. It was impossible to build over the tombstones, but oddly enough, it was possible to renovate them, and the building that kept the flowers and offerings that were sold. It became a cursed place, and holy as well. Hundreds of millenia later, The City of Lost Souls stands as it were when it was first erected. Even though it was ignored by the people for the past few centuries, it stays as though frozen in time.

But one thing people remember is the disease. They don't know what it exactly is, and it becomes a mysteriously uncurable disease in which the victim simply dies from, or with. These people, bearing these terrible diseases, are also granted powers. Powers that coincide with whatever effect the illness places on themselves. For example, should one bear extreme pain periodically, one can cause another the same extreme pain. This however, only works on lower minded beings, such as the Shadow Spectres, beings that were once human and consumed by their own rage and lust for war, or the many other monsters that now roam the plains of the new empire. The potion is entirely wiped out- and the written cure was burned. The disease is now hereditary, and slowly drains away with the generations until only six are left. These six, all powerful fighters of different classes, have bore their disease for years, and have caught drift of the one cure. The cure is written in a riddle-

You cannot touch nor see my destructive yet pure being, but it will show you your light nonetheless.

Finding the cure becomes your new quest, but doing it alone is not possible- the smartest beasts and creatures protect the cure, and nobody has ever solved this incredibly vague riddle. Can you?

And yes Larvatar Breeder, I copy and pasted this from word. As you can see, the lines are not broken. So what do you guys think? Good, bad, okay, don't care?

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Dulce Base!!! LOLOLOLOLOL *shot* It's called nuclear radiation peoples, not alien genetic manipulation. xDDDDD Trust one that lives in NM.

Anyway, sorry just had to get that out of my system, but you'd need more then just that GodofPH, what happens when people escape, when the battles over, and stuff? Surely the battle's not just going to be the entire roleplay, as that'd be a really short roleplay

Well, I had planned that it wouldn't be just one battle, that it would be more of a little war going on down there and it would be drawn out across several levels of the base.

Though, that does get me thinking. The players could have to find a safe place on the surface after they escape the base. Since they would be genetically mutated freaks when they got out, the surface peoples wouldn't exactly welcome them into the small town of Dulce. When they get to the surface, the Army and the Aliens could still come after them, maybe even the two resolve their differences to capture the genetic experiments.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well, THEN you'll have to mark another ending point. You don't want to run from them forever, the hunt would never end. And neither would the roleplay. Maybe look for a 'cure' to 'un-splice' the DNA etc etc. You'll have to think of one though.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I doubt that any of you are familiar with Command & Conquer, given this community's well-documented contempt for warfare and American computer games, but I got a killer idea for a Pokémon RP after reading the Wikipedia treatise on the substance known as Tiberium. Here goes:

Command & Conquer: Some Kind of Monster

*rated PG-13 for gratuitous violence, profanity, and crude humour*

===============​

I've gone and done it now by making a Command & Conquer (more specifically, the Tiberian sub-franchise)/Pokémon crossover. In order to make this outlandish idea work, I had to take a whole lot of liberties with plot details, characters, and other such things. Now on with the show.

Backstory

The insidious substance known as Tiberium first came to the Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn regions during a meteor shower over three decades ago. This material leeches metals and other minerals out of the soil and concentrates it into easily harvested and processed crystals; while it did much to revolutionize the mining industry in those regions, its truly terrifiying aspects did not begin to be known until much later.

Unbeknownst to most people, Tiberium is also an extremely toxic and mutagenic material. Harvesting it unprotected is inherently risky, as the fumes generated by its deposits are toxic to humans and Pokémon alike. Long-term low-level exposure to Tiberium merely causes a gradual bodily decline, which almost uniformly means a slow and painful death; as the exact means of Tiberium poisoning are unknown, treatment focuses on merely relieving symptoms instead of curing it entirely. Long-term mid- to high-level exposure results in mutations and physiological alterations, including Tiberium crystal growth on the skin, immunity to Tiberium poisoning, and the ability to accelerate cellular regeneration (read: fast healing) near large concentrations of Tiberium. Sudden exposure to high levels of Tiberium is lethal to unprotected organic life; irregular mutations can ensue postmortem, creating creatures known as "Visceroids" from the remains of the dead.

Three years after the discovery of Tiberium in Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, the terrorist organization known as the Brotherhood of Nod began to surface; while preaching "peace," "unity," and "eternal brotherhood" (among other things), it actually sought the complete and total domination of the regions' people, Pokémon, and natural resources. Tiberium is a vital cornerstone of Nod doctrine; the organization claims that the full embracement of the substance is the key to the revolution that it seeks. After planting its agents in high positions of the regional governments and major corporations (notably Silph and Devon), Nod began subjugating its primary competitors: Teams Rocket, Magma, and Aqua. The ensuing war that followed raged openly for three years, exacting a terrible toll on the three regions; it ultimately led to the interference of the United Nations Global Defense Initiative towards the end of the conflict, which crushed Nod once and for all in an epic assault on its headquarters in Viridian City.

The Plot

Twenty-four years have passed since the end of the GDI invasion, the downfall of Nod, and the fragmenting of the various Teams. In the meantime, Tiberium has grown from being a mere inconvenience (economic value aside) to a veritable threat. A full 20% of Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn's combined landmass (so-called "red zones") has been rendered completely uninhabitable to non-mutated humans and Pokémon; an additional 50% ("yellow zones") is severely affected by Tiberium deposits, yet is home to 80% of the regions' non-mutated human and Pokémon population. The remaining 30% is relatively untouched by Tiberium; most of these "blue zones" are located on isolated and strategically unimportant islands.

The effects of Tiberium on the humans and Pokémon of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are obvious and widespread. Most human civilians and Pokémon living in yellow zones have already begun to exhibit mutations; these individuals are collectively referred to as the "Forgotten," as they have been virtually ignored by the regional governments. Despite this neglect, the Forgotten stil have faith in the government for the most part and often actively resist efforts by Nod to absorb them into its army. Of course, those in red zones have either been turned into Visceroids or have been mutated so severely that they're barely recognizable as either human or Pokémon.

Despite its defeat at the hands of the GDI over two decades ago, Nod has managed to rebuild itself into a formidable military superpower once more. After absorbing the remnants of the Teams that it once tried to destroyed into itself, Nod set about consolidating its power base in the yellow zones of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, discarding its pseudo-religious rhetoric in order to attract the Forgotten to its ranks; it now preaches anarchy, taking full advantage of the Forgotten's supposed discontent towards the government. Through its well-placed corporate connections, Nod has accelerated its research into Tiberium considerably; in addition to Tiberium-based weapons and genetic engineering, it has also performed research into such science fiction staples as lasers, cloaking devices, cybernetics, and artificial intelligence (exemplified by the Computer Assisted Biologically Augmented Lifeform, or simply CABAL for short).

Nod's resurgence was made glaringly apparent by the takeover of the Mossdeep City cosmodrome, which was then hastily modified into a ballistic missile launch facility. Several Tiberium-tipped Scud missiles were then fired at various targets within Hoenn, transforming the entire region into a giant red zone; most Pokémon species indigenous to Hoenn are now on the verge of extinction, and most human civilians in the region face either death or mutation. This was coincided by various other terrorist actions, including simultaneous train bombings in Saffron and Goldenrod Cities, a nerve gas attack on Celadon City, and the destruction of the Vermillion and Olivine City dock facilities. These incidents obviously brought the attention of the GDI, which promptly dispatched an armed task force to the regions; while the extermination of Nod is its top priority, the GDI is also interested in cleansing the regions of Tiberium by sterilizing all red zones and restoring yellow zones to blue zone status. GDI's interference has given Nod the perfect opportunity to test its technological might against a comparable military force; with CABAL at the helm and its soldiers armed with Tiberium and lasers and augmented by controlled mutations and cybernetics, Nod seems poised to take over Kanto and Johto.

This is where you, the roleplayer, come in. You can take any side you wish in this conflict; you can be a regular civilian, one of the Forgotten, a GDI soldier, or a Nod operative (among other things). Your involvement has a direct effect on the outcome; will the GDI save the day, or will Nod achieve its dreams of world domination?

The Rules

1. Whatever I say, goes.
2. Absolutely, positively no godmodding.
3. Proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation will be strictly enforced.
4. Try to make your posts long and meaningful. One-liners will not be tolerated, kthnx.
5. Inflammatory remarks of any kind will not tolerated.
6. I deliberately fudged some of the details regarding the shows, movies, games, and books. Don't complain. (See Rule #1.)
7. Characters from the shows, movies, games, and books are under my direct control. Don't ask to play as one, and don't try to take control of one.
8. If you don't know anything, then look it up on Wikipedia.
9. Above all else, just pay attention to the plot as it unfolds.

Your Character

Name:
Faction: [Civilian, Forgotten, GDI, or Nod. This will affect many aspects of character creation.]
Age: [If you're going to play a GDI or Nod character, then your age has to be reasonable (read: anywhere from 18 to 45 should do fine). Regular civilians and the Forgotten don't have any age restrictions.]
Subspecies: [Regular human (all factions), Tiberium mutant (Forgotten and Nod only), or cyborg (Nod only). Note: A Nod character can be a hybrid mutant/cyborg if he/she wishes.]
Weapons: [The following is a list of weapons available to your characters (civilians and Forgotten automatically ignore faction restrictions, though their weapon choices still have to be reasonable).

Pistols: SIG-Sauer P226 (GDI only), Heckler & Koch Mark 23 Mod 0 (GDI only), Beretta 92FS (Nod only)
Submachine guns: Heckler & Koch MP5N, Heckler & Koch MP5K, Fabrique Nationale P90 (GDI only)
Assault rifles: Colt M4A1 Carbine (GDI only), IMI Tavor TAR-21 (GDI only), SIG-Sauer 550 (Nod only)
Shotguns: Mossberg 590 (GDI only), Franchi SPAS-12 (Nod only), USAS-12 (GDI only)
Sniper rifles: Heckler & Koch MSG-90 (GDI only), Accuracy International Arctic Warfare (Nod only), Barrett M82
Machine guns: Fabrique Nationale M249 SAW, Fabrique Nationale Mk 48 Mod 0 (GDI only)
High explosives: Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, Milkor MGL (GDI only), AT4, FGM-148 Javelin (GDI only), SMAW (GDI only), FIM-92 Stinger]
Pokémon used: [Specify if any of your Pokémon are mutated or not. GDI forces do not have access to Pokémon at all; the Pokémon used by Nod forces and the Forgotten are invariably mutants.]
Physical description:
Personality:
Miscellaneous stuff:
RP sample:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
Well, THEN you'll have to mark another ending point. You don't want to run from them forever, the hunt would never end. And neither would the roleplay. Maybe look for a 'cure' to 'un-splice' the DNA etc etc. You'll have to think of one though.

I just thought of one, but its much more sinister than them simply being 'unspliced' or them even being killed. :badsmile:

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
Years
Well, I'm not sure if this is spamming, or no, but, does anyone happen to be making an RP currently? All of the ones right now have already been started. I have one in mind, but i don't have access to a scanner or tablet right now, and the RP is based on my world called "Aedrys". I have a map and everything, but it would be confusing RPing in a place that you don't know what looks like, no? And it's so hard drawing with a touch-pad. (the "mouse" of a laptop.") And if someone didn't mind having no map (and I am not usuing my "amazing" spriting skills to make a map-that's torture!!) then the discription is~

*([THIS IS MY FIRST RP PLOT])*You and your fellow Slayers (as in Aedrys, that's what monster-killing travelers are called, and there are only 6 to a party/team) start out in Reito, a small village near Reitio Forest (REAL creative there, huh?). You all guard the village from monsters that attack it. But don't think you are all gods that can kill anything. You're all the villiage has for a defense. (Plus in a D&D-type game I made, Reitio Forest is the lvl1 dungeon. All lvl 1-3 monsters. And if you get half a lvl up for each dungeon you clear, that's preeety weak monsters.) Monsters in Aedrys are beings created out pure, elemental energy that has taken a physical form. There are items called Cyrun Gems, that are also created of elemental energy. These, however can maintain and store the monsters' power and form, as long as the gem and monster are of the same element. (Sorta like a Pokeball) These gems are very rare, but can hold up to 3 different monster's "data". One day, you 6 are called to Revaldor, the capital of Aedrys, by Veralius, the king. Everyone in Aedrys would know what the king calling a Slayer team means. You are to begin a journey, from the port of Eeshi, on the west coast, to Revaldor, on the east coast by means of taking The Great Road. On your journey, you have to complete whatever tasks are given you by the village/town/city's leader/mayor/head cheescake/whatever. The king only issues these quests when there is trouble from every town, so don't expect a break until your job there is done. Upon ariving in Revaldor, you will be given the title ,"Royal Slayers", and then, we can either end the RP, or we could go on with it, and fight very challenging things and whatnot. Or we could go back to Reito. I dunno. Rawr.

And, if anyone actually reads this and finds it intersting, then here we have a signup sheet.

Name-Character's name
Gender-Dude or Dude-ett?
Race-Options in a min.
Personality-Err, you should know this.
Description-Make it race specific, but you can add your chara's personal touches.
Class-Just wait a sec, 'kay?
Element/Cyrun Gem-Wait s'more.
Monster Discription-Just wait, people!!
RP Sample-I can't let just anyone into this epic little kwest, can I? =P

Races~
Humua-Human. That's about it.
Kuria-Full blood elf. They're tall, slender, and not harsh on the eyes.
KuKuria-Humua with longer, pointy ears, so half-elf, basically.
Lieroso-Animal people, y'know, human with animal attributes? Can't be fantasy creature. And, if you like made-up history, the Lieroso were a result of a tribe of humua who made a pact with with the great beasts, the supposed creators of Aedrys. So, upon birth, Lieroso are born with a few animal characteristics, but develop more animal features, such as odd ears, a tail, fangs, so on and so forth. Lieroso are considered as "young adults" when they stop changing, which is about 13-15 years old. And, the chosen animal MUST be REAL. As normal animals (like on Earth) exist on Aedrys, and are called animals. Then there are creatures. Then monsters. Enough of that.
Veinn-Dragon-Humans. Because I love dragons. And veinn cannot fly. They can hover and glide, but cannot freely fly. Their faces are more human than dragon, and their skin can be whatever color you want. Their wings are generally small, and they have tails. Their ears are...like a two feathered wing...like...see attachment.If you want a veinn chara, please follow the discription.
Muro-Demonic people, with horns, fangs, a slender tail, claws, ect. And they don't wear shoes. Their claws on their feet would just rip 'em.

So, if you want the most freedom with your chara, choose Humua, or KuKuria.

NOW, classes. And the weapons are just suggestions. Not requirements.

Warrior-Most physically powerful class, in both offense and defense. They tend to wield Great swords, War axes, and Polearms. They generally on the slow side, though. They also have a weaker magical resistance.
Elemental Mage-Focuses on damaging elements, such as fire, darkness, wind, and lightning. Since this is their main aspect, they can call up a hotter fireball, or thicker darkness than a spellblade could. But their armor is weak and they dont have much stamina. Weapons are usually daggers, staves, and wands.
Healing Mage-Not all healing, as their magics include the elements of water, light, earth, ice. Light and water are the only real healing magics, as ice and earth can create magic protection walls, and physical protection walls, respectively. Like elemental mages, their armor is weak, and they have little stamina. Equipment is usually maces, hammers, staves, and wands. They can use a shield, if you wanted to.
Spellblade-Jack-of-all trades. Decent in physical combat, but can also wield weak elemental magics and weak healing magics. They are not as strong warriors, and are not a profficient in magics as elemental mages or healing mages. Meaning, they can't deal, or take as much damage as a warrior, call up a great firestorm, or heal all wounds and illnesses. But they can do a little of each. Weapons are usually daggers, swords, or staves.

Finally, elements/Cyrun Gem

Of the 8 elements, you can choose what element of Cyrun Gem your character has. The elements are~
Fire<=>Ice
Earth<=>Wind
Water<=>Lightning
Light<=>Dark

Again, Gems can hold up to 3 creatures of its element. You start out with one creature (it can be practically anything, as long as it fits the fantasy genre) based on whatever element you chose for your gem. The monsters are called in and out of battle like a Pokemon. You release them to fight, then call them back in. However, you fight alongside them, powering them up, helping beat down the enemy, or healing them whan they are weak. Additional monsters are caught in the RP, again, like pokemon, although you just weaken them, then they either "flee" to a near Cyrun of their element, or they disappear and return to energy. The monsters can have up to 2 special traits or abilities, too.

MAP TYPE THING-~GREAT ROAD~

Eeshi=>Zienfel(an Island)=>Doran=>Seirus=>Reito=>Veirus=>Ryokin=>Tsaiya=>Leis=>Beirus=>Froswind=>Revaldor

Long RP. Oh joy. And, if anyone wants to know, I will either get someone to control monsters, or I will. Gah, my arms...o.O

veinnearhw3.png

Last edited:

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
Years
I posted this as an RP, but it hasn't gotten any response at all. Can someone tell me what is wrong with it?

Undisclosed Location, Asia

"Colonel Fury, the symbiotes have been secured in the cargo hold."

"Very good, set coordinates for the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier."

"Yes sir."

The stern, eye-patched face of Colonel Nicholas Fury disappeared from the communications screen of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Prisoner Transport Helicopter. The pilot picked up his intercom and spoke into it, "All personnel prepare for take-off."

The roar of the helicopter blades firing up soon drowned the sound of seatbelts clicking and the intercom echoing through the interior of the silver helicopter out. The resulting wind from the helicopter bristled the leaves of the dense tropical underbrush surrounding the landing area as the Helicopter lifted off of the ground.

Hours Later.

The pilot's intercom buzzed. He glanced at the on-board map; the helicopter was passing over the shores of New York City. He picked it up and asked, "Yes?"

"Sir, we have a problem. You'd better come take a look," said the voice on the other end.

The pilot sighed and trudged toward the Cargo Hold. When he opened the door, he was presented with several S.H.I.E.L.D. Soldiers lying on the ground with blood trickling from stab wounds. Standing above them was yet another S.H.I.E.L.D. soldier, wiping blood from a foreign looking dagger. The soldier turned to the pilot and softly said, "The problem is that the Kingpin needs these symbiotes to get loose in New York City, cause chaos, and I've been paid a hefty sum to make that so."

The soldier removed his hat and his skin turned a very pale shade of white. His hair disappeared and his face turned into that of a sly villain. The Pilot murmured, "Chameleon..."

"Yes, now, please excuse me. I must kill you now."

Chameleon jabbed the dagger into the Pilot's chest, and moments later his face morphed into a copy of his victim's. The disguised Chameleon strolled into the cockpit and said to himself, "I will just have to tell Fury that that the symbiotes got loose, killed the rest of the crew, and had to be dumped into the ocean."

The Chameleon smiled with an evil flare as he pressed the 'Dump Cargo' button. The plane's nose tilted up and turned away from its course as the crates fell into the ocean surrounding New York City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overview:

A large batch of symbiotes* (characters like Venom, Carnage) have been released in New York City and are seeking hosts. You play as human whom bonds with a symbiote. Its up to you what you do with your new symbiote suit, be it heroic, criminal, or whatever. You can decide what kinds of powers your symbiote gives you, and you can decide the appearance of your symbiote costume.*

*Note: You don't have to make your character resemble Venom, you can have your character's symbiote give them entirely different powers and still look like a normal human or even some sort of monster if you wish.

Why has Kingpin plotted for these symbiotes to be set loose? Will S.H.I.E.L.D. be able to contain them? Will the symbiotes bring the city to its knees or usher in a new era of super-powered crimefighters?

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiote_(comics)

Profiles Need:

Character Name
Personality
Appearance without Symbiote (What your character looks like normally)
Appearance with Symbiote (What they look like with their symbiote costume on)
Symbiotic Powers (Don't get too overboard here)
Character History (Don't forget to tell how and why your character bonded with their symbiote)
RP Sample (a sample of your RPing work)

Rules:
1) No godmodding
2) RP Samples are REQUIRED
3) Every entry must be more than one paragraph long.
4) OOC Posts must be accompanied with a normal entry to the story
5) No power playing unless authorized by the character's owner.
6) All character entries must be approved by me

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Both of the RPs I posted have gone down hill and probably won't be alive much longer. (Poor things.) So I want to write a new one. The only problem is, I have absolutely no ideas. Is there any kind of RP anyone would like to see?

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
Years
Any sort of fantasy or Pokemon RP (Not fantasy AND Pokemon, like those "We have magic but we also have a Pokemon" ones) would interest me. Preferably a Pokemon one, just because.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'd want to see a Fruits Basket RP. There's really only ever been one since I've come to PC, and they're really quite fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back