• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    i dont wanna sound mean but are you one of those control freak people? :nervous: actually in Pokemon Dimension has gone WWWAAAYYY of the original plotline, but then again its basically like blue prints not rules, but i think its fun when the plot gets off track and goes into different plots, but thats just me XD

Years
    Im not a control freak but when the plot line changes so people are the sons and daughters of Gods and know everything that is going to happen its pretty pointless isn't it?

Years
    Pok?mon: Virtual Reality

Well this is a double post but the posts have nothing to do with each other so yeah.

I had an idea ages ago (like years) with my friends about a storyline for an Rp and now I'm putting it here. Again. Again again. (the last 2 times it was deleted because PC was changing server) I actually started the thread but it died so I'm making a new one. The story line is:
    It is in the future and a new pokemon game is about to come out that has all the pokemon regions (at the moment only 3 regions exist but if nintendo brings out new regions they can be included. [Orre is not in this because of no pokemon or gyms]) with all the virtual reality stuff for all senses!! Yes virtual reality for visual, hearing, smell, touch and even taste!!! Yes taste and the food in the game is real so you eat in the game and your real body eats too (Its the future OK!). The game is set to come out in 6 months and everyone has pre-ordered it! You and 9 friends (10 ppl max in this rp) are beta testers for the game. The game is a mask thing that covers your whole head with only holes for breathing. Time is shifted so 1 day in the pokemon world is only an hour in the real world (again its the future). As soon as you put on the mask you find a bug. The mask doesn't come off. The game maker comes into the game and says that if you beat every pokemon battling competition (so all gyms in the game plus elite fours) you should be able to exit the game. He tells you that he will be watching and just to call to him if you need help. Anthing he changes in the game you will notice so he won't let you in any really bad situations but he won't modify the game to make it easier because we can still look for bugs if we play the game (although there isn't any). Then he leaves you together in Pallet town to begin your journey. I really would like people to join this Rp becuase it has a good potential.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Well I would really appreciate it if anyone would Join TOI4. It currently has only 9 members.. TOI,TOI2 & TOI3 Had 50+ Members in 2002-Feb 2003.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Just wanted to let everyone know:

For a limited time only, I have lefted the cap off of Pokemon: The Next Generation. So whoever didn't get the chance to join in the beginning can join now. This offer is only good until next Saturday, so join while you can. If you don't make the deadline and still want to join, pm me and wait until I except you.

I might just leave the cap off if people are still joining by next week

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Attention Revolution Rper!

Pokemon : Revoltuion II is coming out ver very soon! So Get to Spring Village at a minimum of 5 more posts, take your time. You don't have to make your 5 rping post now it's just I want to give you an Idea for when the next installment is going to be.

For those who haven't joined yet, you can still join when I release the next installment but you'll have to go through the Pokemon: Revolution I before proceding to the second one. The minimum post you can make to get to Spring Village is 10 rping post, so you can join anytime!

Raichu Master

PS: The Dicussion Board here is for ALL rpers, so if you rp and would like to talk to the other rpers without having to type OOC: and typing in fragments on each post, then go and post on the dicussion board, that's what it's there for! :)

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Okay I'm posting Pokemon: Revolution II at 9:00 PM, I live on the east coast of the usa, so figure out what time it will be on your time and then make sure you get to Spring village before than.

Raichu Master

PS: For people who still want to join Pokemon: Revolution you don't have to meet this deadline, I prefer you don't. But people like Shineyelectrode, and Ytmin, I would like to have them complete there journey before I post the next installment.

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    Pokemon Fusion.

I was thinking about makeing my own RP and if anyone likes it i might just make it.

POKEMON FUSION.

It's a story about a few trainers (Around ten or so of them) walking in ilex forest when they see some trainers and there pokemon attacking a strange pokemon (Celebi) the good trainers try to help the pokmon and they fight the bad guys and win, the strange pokemon is really hert and then the trainers see a shadow with red eyes get closer (Mewtwo the main evil guy) they try and fight....but it's no use, then right before mewtwo catches the strange pokemon celebi gives the all of the trainers pokemon the last of it's power and the pokemon get a new strange attack (Fusion) and that attack lets two pokemon that have the attack fuse and make a new pokemon. And it's up to them to stop mewtwo and save the world.

I hope every one likes the story so far, i'll be makeing it soon

Last edited:

Aedan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Well.. Mewtwo is officially not a bad guy anymore.. :)

Maybe you should use another pokemon to play that role, or make a new one altogether.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Im thinking of a new RP called Islands of the Mist itll probably be about a few trainers who go on a cruise, when a storm hits and all the sudden, dozens of islands appear from out of the fog, the ship crashes and they're stranded on the islands, but theres more to these islands then meets the eye...

Aedan

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    How excatly, does these things work? Do you just post ideas here, or..? Because i have many ideas of roleplaying.. ;)

Years
    I have been thinking and this is what I got:
    What about a huge Role Play that everyone can join! I was thinking something along the lines of we are all trainers in Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, everywhere. Some of us are just starting out on our pokemon journey, some of us have already started but are still on their journey, Some of us could be Lab assistants to a Professor, Some of us could be a gym leader, some of us could be on the hunt for a legendary pokemon! We can be anything we want in the pokemon world. Some of us know each other, some of us meet for the first time, some of us could be rivals. If alot of us joined it would be like pokemon community in the Pokemon world! The point of this is to have fun, to liven up this place! Because everyone is not stuck together people won't drop out because it is going to fast or slow, people aren't doing what you want them to do, if you don't like your situation, get out of it and do something else! You could have as many characters as you could handle or more (not looking in anyone in particular). This is just an idea so feedback people!

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    pynpfan said:
    Im tryin to start a rp but I need ideas. Somthin with eeveeloutions in it. Can anyone give ideas?
    The world was ruled by team __________, who stole every pokemon but a few eeveeloutions.the trainers with these pokemon step forth to oppose team _________.
    thats a classic setup

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i will join the school thing it'l be a new experience

"go to school come home and pretend im in school :\"

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
    Years
    This is a RPG I'm thinking about. I'm still deciding some stuff, like what Pokemon to include. Well, here's the plot I've come up with.

"Hundreds of years ago, The planet earth was like it is in reality, except for one thing: Every animal, every snake, toad, mouse, bird, worm, every living thing except humans had become extinct. The human race had enough food to last them 10 years. So, for nine years, they survived off of the crops they harvested, and the bread they baked. However, without meat, they didn't get all of the protein they needed. For nine years, the human race was slowly dying, either by lack of oxygen in some places, suicide, or cannibalism. Finally, the tenth year arrived. Three continents remained with people on them: Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. Anyone who was still alive was either able to control their hunger or was a vegetarian. They only knew one thing, and that was they were the only populations left. Begining to lose hope, they decided the best way to go was to last as long as they could.

Meanwhile, on a distant planet in space, a very large golden figure stood on a mountain. It seemed to have wings that shone with a light brighter than the sun itself. It looked down to see all of it's creations playing, eating, and doing all sorts of things. However, it sensed all was not well. Celebi, the time travel captain, returned from it's travel through time. The figure wondered why it took only a few minutes to visit the future of their planet. Suddenly, it noticed the look on Celebi's face. A look of pure fear. The figure finally realised what Celebi saw. There is no future for their planet. That only meant one thing.

Deoxys would arrive soon.

The figure used it's powers to lift every creature into the sky. Then it encased them into crystals and began attaching them to itself. Unfortunatley, it was too late. It watched in horror as a beam of energy blasted directly through the center of the planet. The figure quickly attached some more creatures onto itself before enduring the explosion. It's efforts were in vein, as the attached creatures fell off onto the nearby planet. Their race was doomed to exist. Deoxys, the planet killer, had succesfuly done what it had set out to do.

Get revenge on it's own planet.

Back on earth, a scientist in Kanto was looking into the night sky through a telescope, observing a shooting star. He also observed a meteor; no, two; heading for random areas. However, he noticed something. One of them was heading for his house. He panicked. He thought two things as he waited for the unusually shiny meteor to kill him. He thought about his life and how it would be over in a matter of seconds. But he also thought about the amazing discovery he had made, and how he wouldn't be able to tell anyone about it. No one would leave their villages in fear of getting lost and losing food.

More bad points than good, he thought. He quickly ran into his basement. Many of the villagers thought digging an underground house was pointless, but then again, they all thought scientists were weird. He suddenly heard the crash which felt and sounded like it was only a few feet away from where he was hiding. It actually was. His basement was located on the side of his house rather than right under it. If he had done that, the meteor would still have smashed him. He stepped out and observed his house. Other than a few holes in his roof, it looked untouched. He went in his house and was greeted by his stairs smashed in half. So much for getting any more sleep tonight than usual, he thought. He looked through the screen door that led into his backyard and saw something that surprised him.

Sunlight.

But that didn't make since to him. It was only 1:00 in the morning. He went outback and saw the very same meteor that he thought was going to kill him. The unusually bright meteor that was the source of the light. Thousands, if not millions, of beautiful crystals perfectly alligned on the meteor. He wanted to touch those perfect crystals and feel the light. But he wanted to research this specimen first before contaminating it with human DNA.

Boy, he did not want to sleep tonight, that's for sure!"

So, what do you think of the plot?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back