• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Drawing Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Good. It would be a long roleplay if you made it. I'd guess about 2,000 posts(give or take). Pending on if you keep it active.

Edit: Really creative, I would join if you made it. 8.9(out of ten) if I had to rate it.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Current RPs:

-Pokemon Evolution 2

-Pokemon Blown Wide Open

-Pokemon: A link to the past

All are excellent RPs, PE 2, and Pokemon Blown Wide Open are currently taking in members. So fill free to join any time you'd like! ^^

Upcoming RPs:

-Pokemon: There and Back Again

-Pokemon: The world of Time

Years
    during the summer i came up with an RP it like this.

i start it off. then someone else comes and says what happens and it will keep going on like that.

it be like campfire story where people keep adding to the story.

ex: first post: john got up and got his first pkmn...bhahb ....then he found him self in a battle with an evil person
    second post:john sends out his krabby to attack. the evil person sends out and giant evil looking electabuzz.....bhahb......john was able to escape with pkmn and all but the evil guy was no where to be found.

that how i want it to be. it needs no character profile except for the main character (which was john in the ex.)

tell me what you guys think. this may be up by thursday

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    OK, Ive kinda came up with an idea for an RP. Granted it basically came from what I dont like, so it probly needs some improvment.

First off, there will be no legendaries...an encouter with one yes but no way in h e double hockey sticks can they be caught or defeated, except by another legendary, or mass weaponry.

But for the setup. There will be the average start up info for characters. Ill place a limit to 5 for max characters with possible others joining later in the game through rping. The thing is though is that you get to select your starter...not like where you pick your favorite...no, you would have to pick from a select few and if you are last to pick than you are out of luck.

The reason I say that is cause so many want a certain pokemon. My thought is if you want a certain one than catch it, it sholdnt be given, unless by chance.

Now for the plot. The plot is to go in search for the origin of pokemon. Basically they (the trainers) will be manipulated by various Professors to bring back or pick up or deliver or find certain items. Some of which begin to draw connections between ruins and the legends of ancient legendary pokemon.
    With this I plan on integrating in the Unknown, as well as various other enigmas and puzzles, fossils and the reguvenation process with things as well as Porygon. Possibly even things like the relation between Castform and Ditto...Granted all will not be in depth but will be the base cause for traveling back and forth, on foot, and battling trainer and wild pokemon, training pokemon and having to work together while rivaling one another.

Also I would care to have people set their amount of money and exact provisions. Even Ash and them ran out of food at times, and money as well. And I think it is taken advantage that many have a pokedex when those arent really that common...Oak only gave one to Ash and Gary right? So realistic things like that I care to try and intigrate in throughout the session.

Now I know many on here are below the age of 15, which is fine. Im not expecting great RP skills, for those are difficult to find. However I am looking for critical thinking ability and not immaturity.

Please give any feed back you can on this and if interested let me know. Thanks.

As for region, this is of course to take place over ALL regions.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    I would like to make a rp like the pokemorph thing but i dont wanna steal their ideas and i want it for everyone noobs and the best is that possible to make one like that pm me if its ok and can someone help me with the name too

Heres what i have so far for it. A group of the smartest scientist were working on the cloning of differnt and powerful pokemon when something went terribly wrong and they were infused with the pokemon DNA. The scientist find out that they took on the traits of the pokemon they were trying to clone and even got some of their abillites. They then decided to split up and fend for themselves but a small few decide to make a team(like aqua or magma) called Team Trinity and there only goal is to become human again by stealing pokemon to find out how to reverse the process.

It needs work so can u guys help me out. I think i found a name Pokemorph: New Age what do you think well im gonna go ahead and start it so if its not ok ill delete it k

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    Sweet, I wont be starting it any time soon though, responicbilities on other sites are piling up. But Ill PM you when I plan to .

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    SBaby here! I just put up the opening to Pokemon Realms.

Basically, three adventurers from another world got sent to the Pokemon World by accident. As the Trainers, it is up to you to help them get back. Be warned, the three adventurers may not have been the only ones transported to the Pokemon World...

This is a neat concept, because my NPCs have no idea what is in this world, so it's up to the Trainers to be 'leaders' in a sense and explain everything about Pokemon, so they can understand it.

I need at least as many trainers as there are Good NPCs (3) before I can start. I have the rules and a small intro posted up, and you can post your character and what they start out doing there. Others can join in if they want; just follow the rules of 'Hot Joining' and don't join toward the end if the thing has been going on for a ton of posts. That would be foolhardy for this, since I have a few twists planned for this thing...

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Ok. I have the Character Form for Pokemon Realms up and running. But, I need you people to fill it out. There is really no limit to how many people can be in this RPG (actually, the more, the better).

For the most part, you can join any time, just make sure you fill out the Form on the first post. If we happen to be in the Realms, make sure you include a background, stating how you got there.

Please join; I need people.

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Business Town

I dont know if this would be a ood enough rp but it's just an idea.

What if some people, such as myself, dont train pokemon all that much. How about people that want to hold a business instead. I figure that maybe we could make our own little town where people can bring themselfs and their pokemon to walk around and just have a fun time together.

I would love to have a grooming palor for pokemon. We could also have a few shops, say maybe clothing for trainers, food shop for both trainers and pokemon, a park, ect. I think that would be cool and would be different than most normal rp's.

I would have loved to make that into a web site but I'm not much for maintaning one by myself. If anyone would like to help just PM or AIM me and we can talk about possibly starting a tread for that.

P.S. sorry if that is already going on somewhere in here. :confused:

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sidenote from PokeJungle:

PLEASE create ORIGINAL RPs! I'm getting sick of seeing the words, "End, Beginning, Realm, Island, Unkown, etc"! PC is winding up with a bunch of cliche's mixed together >>; So please put some thought into making a new RPG.

~Thanks!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    pokejungle said:
    Sidenote from PokeJungle:

PLEASE create ORIGINAL RPs! I'm getting sick of seeing the words, "End, Beginning, Realm, Island, Unkown, etc"! PC is winding up with a bunch of cliche's mixed together >>; So please put some thought into making a new RPG.

~Thanks!
    What's wrong with doing that? I mean, the title doesn't make the RP, though it usually gives an idea of what it's about. the title of an RP is very insignificant. If the RP involves a Realm, let realm be in the title. Nothing wrong with it.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    There is to some people.

Majority prefer original RPGs, considering the same old 'Team Rocket' or 'Team Magma' stuff will (I assure you!) be getting old. No offense, but I try to avoid RPGs whose titles are, "Team" something- unless it's captivating, original and immediately catches my attention...or if it's made by my friend. =D;; There's so much of them already, one wonders why people favor the perpetual plot...

Last edited:

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
    Well, I have this rather in-depth RPG that I created awhile ago on another forum and I was considering posting it here. It has a detailed plot and culture behind it, regarding a group of ancient Dragon tamers. It's designed to be a challenge for advanced RPers. Would anyone be interested in joining if I decide to post it?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Aiya Quackform said:
    Well, I have this rather in-depth RPG that I created awhile ago on another forum and I was considering posting it here. It has a detailed plot and culture behind it, regarding a group of ancient Dragon tamers. It's designed to be a challenge for advanced RPers. Would anyone be interested in joining if I decide to post it?
    That one was great. Before:
    1) It died
    2) Razkn was being a jerk for me making a tiny mistake.

I'd join on here if you posted. The Black Orb would work good too on here.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    The legendary Raichu Master has returned *bows low*

*gets stuck by lightning* Ouch...still haven't figured that minor glitch out...

Anyway my ideas?

*thinks hard*

I was thinking sort of a Pokemon adventure, where you're the pokemon and you compete against other pokemon for badges. You know like there were never humans there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back