• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] The Drink of Disenchantment (A Harry Potter Universe RP) [T]

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    I hope you're still taking applications for this. I'm new here, but I do love the Potterverse! Let me know if I'm missing anything.

___________________________________________________________________​

Name: Munir Al-Assad

Year at Hogwarts: Year 4

House: Gryffindor

Animal: Glass Lizard (If not allowed, then nothing).

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Patronus: Addax

Personality:
    Adamant, steadfast, and passionate at the best of times, and brooding, judgmental, and reckless at the worst, Munir is a kid of strong conviction and a firm moral compass, which is (most likely) why he was selected to the Gryffindor House. Athletic and strong despite his short stature, Munir is part of Gryffindor's Quidditch team, having aced his flying test during first year, and having fought for a starting position during his second. Deft and quick, Munir is an overly able Chaser and dreams of playing professional Quidditch for the Wimbourne Wasps after graduation.

Although his personality can often put him at odds with students from other Houses, particularly those pesky Slytherins who actually believe themselves better than him for being Muggle-born (when it is his lineage which is superior in fact!), Munir is generally viewed either as a bully jock or a great friend to have. His academic interests are generally aimed towards the more "thrilling" classes, such as Care for Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and Charms (due to their applications in Dueling), and he visibly struggles with the monotony of Potions, Divination, and Arithmancy.​

Background:
    Born in Oxford, England, Munir is an only child, and lived with his father, a Moroccan ambassador, and his mother. Munir is a son to Moroccan nobility and part of the ruling Alaouite dynasty. Like most of the older dynasties throughout the world, the Alaouites first came to power in Morocco through their use of magic, but through time, the Muggle intricacies of succession, and the fickle nature of magic, the main Alaouite dynasty has lost its magical heritage and tradition over the past 400 years. Despite this, some wizards, such as Munir, continue to pop up within lesser branches of the dynasty, born to Muggles and Squibs. Thus, Munir is, strictly speaking, Muggle-born, but his links to magical nobility, grant him a certain privileged status, amongst Muggles and wizardfolk alike; after all, most wizards cannot trace their own magical lineages as far back as Munir can, or claim to come from such grandeur.​

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022

Yep, still accepting! It'll be easy to jump right in so I'm planning on leaving sign-ups open for a while.

Speaking of accepting, you're all good with Munir :D

I'll be posting a couple of event posts soon to give players something to react to, but feel free to build your character and post what you'd like~ You don't have to react to the events or the goals in your first post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018
    Yep, still accepting! It'll be easy to jump right in so I'm planning on leaving sign-ups open for a while.

Speaking of accepting, you're all good with Munir :D

I'll be posting a couple of event posts soon to give players something to react to, but feel free to build your character and post what you'd like~ You don't have to react to the events or the goals in your first post.

Glass Lizard and everything?! {:3}

Back